If you are interested in normal 22K jobs, please don’t try this. If you want to grab a precious corporate training role and make a positive difference to others, please continue to explore.
Newegg.com is a well-known corporation whose main business is eCommerce. We have more than 2,700 staff worldwide and several offices in the US, Canada, China, and Taiwan. With a belief that we have many talented professionals located in Taiwan, my company has established its eLearning center in Neihu, Taipei City to support the group training needs. Our mission of this eLearning center is mainly to provide eCommerce-related and general business training, assist the organization in Newegg Culture development, foster Group’s future leaders, and enforce the utilization of knowledge management. With these unique demands, we need a team player who is fun and thinks outside of the box, is literate in both English and Mandarin, and is fascinated about eCommerce and Internet Marketing. This role will report to the Group Training Director and work as a Training Specialist to support our ‘Planning and Instructional Design’ team in the eLearning center.
Position: Training Specialist for eLearning Courses
• Utilize T.E.D. skills to create interactive training materials such as making and editing video clips to support the understanding and enrichment of the training contents.
• Be the main editor for the employee newsletters in English and create electronic DM to promote upcoming classes and the eLearning Center.
• Coordinate other projects assisting organizational development and be a positive internal communicator.
• Deliver/Create training with Center’s standards and world-class quality.
• Play a role in the training visual/audio training aides when needed.