• Develops organization strategies by identifying and researching human resources issues; contributing information, analysis, and recommendations to organization strategic thinking and direction; establishing human resources objectives in line with organizational objectives.
• Implements human resources strategies by establishing department accountabilities, including talent acquisition, staffing, employment processing, compensation, health and welfare benefits, training and development, records management, safety and health, succession planning, employee relations and retention.
• Manages human resources operations by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counselling, and disciplining staff; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing staff job contributions; maintaining compensation; determining production, productivity, quality, and customer-service strategies; designing systems; accumulating resources; resolving problems; implementing change.
• Develops human resources operations financial strategies by estimating, forecasting, and anticipating requirements, trends, and variances; aligning monetary resources; developing action plans; measuring and analysing results; initiating corrective actions; minimizing the impact of variances.
• Accomplishes special project results by identifying and clarifying issues and priorities; communicating and coordinating requirements; expediting fulfilment; evaluating milestone accomplishments; evaluating optional courses of action; changing assumptions and direction.
• Supports management by providing human resources advice, counsel, and decisions; analyzing information and applications.
• Guides management and employee actions by researching, developing, writing, and updating policies, procedures, methods, and guidelines; communicating and enforcing organization values.
• Complies with Taiwan legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
• Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Desired skills, experience & qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree plus a minimum of 8 years of HR experience
• Functional expertise in employee relations, management and leadership training, organizational design, and learning & development
• Ability to be proactive, to anticipate and provide alternatives and options to the business in a fast paced environment
• Ability to think strategically, in a fast-paced environment while prioritizing to meet deadlines
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills; must be an articulate and persuasive communicator in both Mandarin and English
• Ability to prepare and make senior level presentations, and collect, assimilate and analyze data
• Working knowledge of compensation and recruiting practices
• Consistent track-record of success within organizations that demand a high degree of energy, flexibility, adaptability and embrace iterative activity
• Knowledge of federal laws, statutes, etc. which govern employment policies and practices