*Builds Client Relationships
- Build & maintain positive working relationships with assigned clients through an active calling program that ensures optimal service.
- Cross Sell Products to existing clients - Identify and understand client requirements across the entire Markets and Securities Services value chain in order to proactively recommend process improvements and enhancements and solutions to meet clients’ needs.
- Utilize early warning process to identify and resolve client service issues before they are escalated to Client at Risk.
- Become an expert on the customer’s operating business.
- Monitor client satisfaction.
*Drive the service quality process at the client level
- Perform regular service reviews & develop actions plans to address issues, deliver solutions and improve client satisfaction.
- Perform regular face-to-face client meetings to confirm our commitment to delivering the highest level of client satisfaction.
- Manage the delivery of Touchpoint surveys to all clients with the necessary follow-up to maintain a frequent pulse check on the client’s satisfaction levels.
- Act as a central point of contact for all key issues impacting client satisfaction.
- Take ownership for client issues and drive resolution through the rest of the service and operational organization.
- Coordinate and ensure client participation in external surveys & incorporate survey results into driving up client satisfaction.
- Utilize client metrics and executive reporting to analyze, understand and present operating trends to the client, in a way that creates efficiencies for the group and the client, reduces cost of repair and exception and positions the group as a superior provider against the competition.
*Act as the single point of contact for the client
- Build virtual service teams that are capable and nimble to respond quickly to the needs of our clients, creating a team sense of collective responsibility and ‘client first’ mentality
- Develop/ maintain network of contacts within the group (SCMs, Product, CSMs, Network Management, Credit, Legal, Client Delivery, Operations, Technology, etc) in order to effectively deliver results for clients in a timely manner.
- Coordinate customer testing and post-implementation reviews.
- Maintain industry knowledge, and inform clients of ongoing market initiatives. Drive client events, roundtables and other client-visible communication initiatives to ensure enhanced perception and positioning of group amongst the target market.
*Manage the client relationship on a regional level basis (when applicable)
- Ensure prompt account opening and implementation for new and incremental business.
- Work with Client Sales Manager to ensure new business is correctly reported via Deal Review.
- Ensure new accounts properly linked to parent relationship.
- Co-ordinate completion of MIFT, Appointment Letters, SMDF and SMAF documents to adhere the policies and procedures.
- Coordinate system entitlements
- Manage client entitlements to Market and Service Watches.
- Provide input to Client Sales Manager to assist in completion of Account Plans.
- Lead development of Client Service Level Agreement (SLA’s) with assistance of Client Sales Managers & Product partners.
- Manage and recommend solution to approve claims and AP debit/credit adjustments.
- Manage the collection of aged receivables and coordinate the billing issues.
- Maintain COB client list.