1. Provide various financial reports to fulfill business needs.
2. Assist the preparation of the annual budget and management reporting.
3. Manage and supervise daily accounting operation to ensure the accurate, efficient and timely booking/process.
4. Ensure the accurate and timely financial monthly/ quarterly/ yearly reporting.
5. Manage team to ensure that work is properly allocated and completed in a timely and accurate manner.
6. Be responsible for the tax related transactions/reports (e.g. tax reconciliation reports, VAT filing, income tax return filing, withholding tax, etc) and ensure statutory compliance.
7.Be responsible for Interal Audit and insurance related affairs.
8. Collaborate with other departmental heads to meet business and sales objectives and goals.
9. Perform inventory and costing relevant transaction, analysis and reporting.