• Learn and practice all ESI internal systems, internal process and procedures particularly Customer Support service and system guidelines, process and procedures.
• Customer focused and competitive mindset (ownership, proactive, take one step in advance).
• Carry out professional on-site or remote support activities and close service calls effectively and efficiently in accordance with ESI procedures and standards
• Carry out quality installation, Preventive Maintenance (PM), system trouble shooting according to schedule.
• Make right judgment and decision on tools and methods used to resolve technical problems and issues.
• Weekly report to direct manager and timely escalation of issues and problems according to ESI standards and guidelines.
• Manage and handle spare parts (truck account) effectively and efficiently according to ESI standards and guidelines.
• Share products knowledge and gained experience with other employees through knowledge sharing sessions, on-site activities, etc.
• Participate to achieve customer satisfaction and achieve competition mindset by finding out and communicating to managements the needs and requirements of customers and competitor activities.
• Participate and take on additional assignments and projects as required.
Work as a team with other colleagues in other divisions, product lines and departments.
• University graduate on Electronics/Mechanical/Computer Science or equivalent.
• Minimum 4 years in laser, optics equipment service related
• Good command of spoken and written English and local language.
• Excellent interpersonal skill and proven record of a team player.
• Good trouble shooting skill.
• Customer oriented and good customer handling skill.
• Familiar with Windows Word, Excel or other common PC applications.
• Can work for 7x24 on-call support.
• Good presentation skill.
• Knowledge on Network, OS system (Windows, Unix, Linux..)
• PCB or Semiconductor process knowledge is preferred.