This position will be responsible for providing leadership in the area of CRM strategy, process and execution, advertising and all other marketing and promotion related functions. He/she will provide marketing planning and forecasting leadership and be responsible for the brand development of the business. He/she will be responsible for activity supporting all stages of sales, including customer acquisition, sales execution and retention. This individual should share responsibility for market share (along with sales management):
1. Advertising, Promotion, Trade Shows, Event Marketing: Media evaluation and selection, public relations, creative development, production and ad placement in cooperation with the functional and division managers. Includes collateral development, warehousing and distribution of sales and ad specialty items. Responsible for selecting appropriate trade shows, developing the content of dealership presentation, staffing and budgeting. Includes evaluating and executing open houses, tent sales, industry conferences, etc.
2. Brand Management: Responsible for dealership image, all signage, and related graphics.
3. Campaign Management: Development of marketing campaigns, execution and follow-through, including list selection and metrics.
4. Channel Alignment: Ensure that all sales and marketing channels are integrated and appear seamless to the end user.
5. Communications: Includes planning, development and distribution of internal and external publications, translations, etc. Also includes all photography needs.
6. CRM: Overall responsibility for training, acceptance and maximum utilization of CRM resources (including technology tools and common processes), integration of all customer-facing channels, frequency of contact, analysis and metrics.
7. Digital Marketing, Electronic Media and Web Site: Responsible for all design, copy, offers, fulfillment and maintenance. Responsible for all product, selling copy and various offers distributed to customers electronically. (http://CatUsed.com and www.CapitalMachinery.com.tw)
8. Marketing Research and Planning: Benchmarking competitors and keeping abreast of the ever-changing marketplace. Fielding custom research, as needed to address special information needs, e.g. customer satisfaction trends. Leadership in development and maintenance of periodic marketing plans; also includes planning, forecasting, new territory and product market identification and evaluation.
9. New Product Introductions: Support introductions with public relations, campaigns, promotions and sales efforts.