The main purpose of this position is to assist corporate Talent Management, Learning & Development (TMLD) Manager in his/her role on COE (Center of Expertise) for the corporate TMLD strategies planning, policy and procedure design, and special projects implementation to meet the business needs. He/she will be required to cover overall TMLD tools and systems, TMLD initiatives implementation, TMLD reporting & metrics analysis, manage all administrative aspects of training, and carry out special projects assigned by TMLD Manager.
Job Role / Responsibilities :
• To assist the corporate TMLD Manager, HRBP, and business leaders in identifying and deploying consistent TMLD programs and tools to support long-term growth strategies.
• To collaborate with corporate TMLD Manager to implement and manage TMLD programs and initiatives.
• To partner with the corporate TMLD Manager to implement annual talent review and succession planning processes at the corporate level.
• To track and manage top talent and provide assistant to managers on developing individual development plans.
• To assist the corporate TMLD Manager in ensuring the alignment and implementation of a consistent talent planning strategy and approach with business leaders and HRBPs to identify critical positions and critical talents.
• To partner with the corporate TMLD Manager, HRBPs and business leaders to ensure the annual performance management processes are well-implemented.
• To provide measurement and analytics on key TMLD metrics for Talent Management and TMLD strategies planning and decision making.
• To assist the corporate TMLD Manager in managing TMLD investment through effective guideline/process design on TMLD planning, budgeting, and vendor management.
• To participate and contribute to COE TMLD brainstorming, initiative development, and implementation.
• To assist in identifying training needs, composing training needs analysis, and developing an annual training plan.
• To support and manage all administrative aspects of training programs.
• To carry out other projects assigned by corporate TMLD Manager.
• To provide project status updates and resolves issues to meet project deliverables and deadlines.