【Supply Chain & Delivery 】
1. Control delivery and warehousing costs to meet company objectives.
2. Management of logistics suppliers to enable goods to reach the target customers, and constantly improve the customer‘s service level.
3. To ensure the smooth and effective daily operation.
4. Provide real-time management and job reports to keep computer system and manual operating system data accurate.
5. Keep actual inventory and submit monthly inventory report.
6. Optimize the current logistic status and enhance staff efficiency.
1. Lead SAP project-led development program evaluation and implementation,
2. Responsible for internal daily development needs assessment, program development.
3. Responsible for different platform interface rules and implementation.
4. Responsible for the continuous improvement of the developed procedures, modification, and optimization.