• Maintain a proactive approach to daily operation (windows server platform), troubleshooting, and identifying the cause of incidents.
•Responsible for exploring new technology, such as office 365, Azure AD, Teams and etc., providing a better service to our business users.
•Consult and collaborate with your immediate peers or colleagues around the world and with management and vendors to resolve service issues.
• Act internally as a IT advocate.
• Advise business on how to gain additional value from IT services.
• Document your technical work and research to help your colleagues, improve the product, and improve the your experience.
Windows System Administration/Configuration, including a good basic understanding of:
• Active Directory
• Office 365
Microsoft windows platform, including a good basic understanding of:
• Exchange 2010/2016/hybrid
• Skype for business 2015
• Audiocode integrate with skype for business
• Scripting skill, such as PowerShell and etc.
• Language Qualification:
(1)Mandarin Language: fluent in reading, writing and speaking.
(2)English Language: confident in reading, writing, speaking and listening.