Supports sales, customers, and logistics by tracking, investigating, and reporting sales information; resolving problems.
Most importantly, to accomplishes department and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
1. Maintains promotional database by inputting invoice and bill-back data.
Updates managers by consolidating, analyzing, and forwarding daily action summaries.
2. Resolves order and inventory problems by investigating data and history; identifying alternate means for filling orders; notifying managers and customers.
3. Resolves promotional allowance, rebate, and pricing discrepancies by researching promotion details and regular and special prices; forwarding resolution to managers.
4. Clarifying customer request; selecting appropriate information; forwarding information; answering questions.
5. Forwards samples by entering request; arranging shipment; notifying the customer.
6. Maintains customer database by inputting customer profile and updates; preparing and distributing monthly reports.
7. Participating in educational opportunities to update self-knowledge at work.