1. Compilation of project target/task/timing incl. resource and budget plans.
2. Control of the budgeted project costs, taking countermeasures at deviation or communication on budget adjustment for research projects in accordance with N+1 (eventually N+2) Innovation (NER, SER, NAO, ES, IN).
3. Compilation and follow-up of project plans, creation of concept matrices and feasibility studies in accordance with corresponding departments: GTS (Global Technology & Standards), Testing, CAX, PPV, Industrial Design, IAD, ISPS, Costing, Purchasing, Marketing, CE, Development Quality & in line with Innovation Global Domain Manager (GDM).
4. Compilation and building of Innovation Validation Plans (based on conceptional study results, risk analysis (incl. FMEA’s), internal & external functional analysis etc) according to FIS innovation process in co-operation and accordance with the corresponding GTS/GDM.
5. Project reviews: Monthly project review with key stakeholders (e.g. GDM, Marketing, IAD, design, costing, purchasing, Senior Regional Manager (SRM)...) and other participants (Product Line, simulation, etc) depending on the project phase. PDCA / minutes to be issued (with partcipant list and diffusion list for actions), major points, decision and action plan needed for each review.
6. Documentation of research results in the form of research reports, presentations, drawings/ sketches, models, prototypes, concept part lists and results from simulation calculations etc.
7. Preparation and presentation of the project milestone at the relevant Innovation Committees (MIC) in accordance with the Innovation Process & the respective MIC templates (on the iNet).
8. Ensure patent protection of innovative solutions in close cooperation with the Intellectual Assets Department (IAD).
9. Responsible to maintain ‘live’ Project Folder on iNet, e.g. monthly updating of ID card, monthly version of project review, removal of obsolete versions of files etc
10. Publication of results in the knowledge management system after alignment with the relevant GTS, GDM & Engineering Quality.
11. Ensures alignment with Concept Engineering and GTS to communicate and assure good transfer of innovation projects into serial development involving the key account managers/GDM/Marketing/SRM. • Co-operation with external development partners aligned with IAD/GTS/GDM/SRM. Guidance of suppliers in pre-development projects.
12. Co-operation with FIS Innovation departments in Meru (France), Shanghai (China), Valencia (Spain) & Pune (India).
13. Acts cost-consciously in all aspects of business (project, travel etc)
14. Supervision of innovation engieers and functional team member(industrial design, GTS, PTE etc.)