1. Conceptualize and develop the brand strategy (ethos, brand values and purpose of being, brand architecture, visual & communication strategy, competitive strategy and differentiation)
2. Interact with product and program managers across all programs supported, regarding program details, including: reviewing marketing grids, understanding target audiences, program offers, and takeaway of the communication and manage creative and media strategy to meet the goal and build credibility of brand
3. Interact with and provide direction to agencies regarding creative specifications, artwork, artwork preparation, rules and regulations.
4. Provide clear concise direction to external suppliers and agencies.
5. Maintain daily communications with suppliers/agencies regarding schedules and other related details and share this information with program team members.
6. Drive test and target initiatives to determine which is the most effective marketing creative/offers/layouts that will boost the business performance
7. Track and measure the impact of marketing initiatives on various KPIs, including channel growth, impressions, engagements, referral traffic and conversions, and conduct analysis across multiple platforms and extract key insights for future campaign development and go-to-market strategies
8. Support all company initiatives regarding Compliance, Continuity of Business and Self Assessment.
9. Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm‘s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.