Japan Yamaha Motor Corporation (YMC) is the parent company of Yamaha Motor R&D Taiwan (YMRT).
Based on the concept of global division of labor, YMC found the R&D center independently from the R&D Operations Div. of Yamaha Motor Taiwan (YMT), which reached the international level in both technology and development. The goal is to create high-quality products internationally.
YMC and YMT co-found Yamaha Motor R&D Taiwan Co., Ltd (YMRT) in April 1997. YMRT not only became the first, but also the largest overseas motor R&D branch.
YMRT mainly devotes to researching and developing domestic and overseas small and medium-sized scooters. It not only offers manufacturing and sales among Asia and Taiwan domestic companies, but also expands its businesses to Europe and America.
Persisting on the basic concept of "researching & developing all products locally, and manufacturing internationally". YMRT aims to provide products that meet demands from worldwide customers promptly. From conducting market survey of product planning, constructing considerate conception form designers, to developing and testing constantly from R&D engineers, YMRT makes unremitting endeavor to meet the demands of worldwide models and pursue international R&D design concept.
We've touched and enriched people's lives, by utilizing our ingenuity and passion to realize peoples' dreams. And we are committed to become a “Next KANDO Company”, that always be looked forward to.
YMRT= KANDO Creating Company
1. Create values that exceed customer expectations
2. Fulfill social contribution globally
3. Establish a corporate environment that fosters self-esteem
1. Acting with Speed: Confront changes with swift and informed actions
2. Spirit of Challenge: Courage to set higher goals without fear of failure
3. Persistence: Work with tenacity to achieve desired results, and then evaluating them
As a small and medium-sized overseas scooter R&D branch of YAMAHA, YMRT persists on pursuing the belief of almost perfect quality. During endless and arduous R&D processes, we pursue the outstanding quality that beyond customers' expectation.
During research and development, YMRT devotes to pursue improving development quality. Not only to enhance the quality of drawing output, but also train the thinking ways and working methods of R&D related members constantly. We hope to enhance the development and competitiveness of international view by refortifying the level of Q (Quality), C (Cost), D (Deadline).
YMRT has expanded R&D to all Asia, Europe and America currently, and has developed scooter models that meet regional demands of environmental regulation restriction and special needs of the geographical environment.
Since 1997, YMRT has been hiring elites from R&D team extensively, equipping with computer design software and sophisticated research measurement devices, we are getting through the strict examination with the highest criteria from engine, body development to design.
As walk-substituting tools, scooters are often deemed as transportation that are merely related to fashion. In order to meet fashion demands from various customer, YAMAHA creates diverse design that are younger and more distinctive to add new fashion elements for daily riding lives and lead worldwide fashion trends.
No matter CIAO, CUXI with streamline and light body that suit young women, or distinctive LIMI, CYGNUS-X, etc... that lead the fashion trend, are both have quality and design like luxury boutiques.
1. Performance bonuses and year-end bonuses 2. Holiday bonuses 3. Union, labor union, and pension 4. Domestic & overseas tourism grants, and community activities 5. Inclusive domestic & overseas education and training (international student system from Japan parent company－YMC) 6. Group insurance for employees 7. Wedding & funeral grants, birthday cash gifts, and children’s scholarships 8. Diverse learning environment of English and Japanese education and training 9. Motorcycle special offer (subsidy) 10. Free lunch