Responsibility職責: 1) The execution and delivery of employee experience HR services such as production staffing, campus recruiting/internship, onboarding and assimilation, local training delivery, performance management, employee engagement, and recognition programs etc.. 執行生產單位人員招募、校園招募/實習、一般員工報到與新人訓練;支持本地培訓、績效管理、全球員工契合及認可計畫等人力資源所需提供之服務。 2) Some of the retained local operation deliverables, such as residence permit, work permit, p-file management, social insurance/housing fund/IIT, exit, health & safety etc. Mainly for Taiwan, but also could support other locations within Offices sub-market (upon request). 執行人事作業，如員工個人檔案管理及勞健保、團保等相關文件申請。提供勞資關係諮詢服務、勞資活動解決方案、遵循勞動法規及更新相關政策。 3) This role will also participate in EE/ER/IR/Ops processes and practice standardization and localization, lead or participate as key members in market project, provide relevant and effective consulting services to businesses, also need to leverage the expertise to coach and develop peers if needed. 將EE(員工體驗) / ER & IR(勞資關係) / Ops(人資作業) 流程標準化和本地化，負責或參與當地專案，提供有效諮詢服務以及符合業務需求的解決方案。必要時利用專業知識來指導和發展他人。 4)Others 其他 其他主管交辦及相關業務服務事項。
Creates systems, implements, monitors and ensures all internal HR operational standards and procedures are adhere to. Assists with and carries out all duties in an effective and efficient operation. Coordinate with other departments, to ensure the smooth and efficient running of Dormitory, Cafeteria and Locker Room. Ensure the high service standards of the heart of house.
JHV屢獲世界級品牌的關注，分別於2010, 2012,2013,2015, 獲得Adidas、Puma、VF等知名品牌的企業社會責任相關的獎項，甚至在2016年獲得越南政府頒發全國前百大永續經營企業，公司更從以往製鞋大廠走向鞋材原物料，增加事業範圍及市場競爭力，目前管理部(HR、總務、行政、採購)組織正在擴編，歡迎各位領域人才投遞履歷 《主要工作職責範圍》 1. 依公司人力資源策略，進行徵才、育才與留才策略執行與效果評估。 2. 招募管理(專案規劃、執行、檢討、改善)，並進行數據分析。。 3. 依人才SPCE需求進行招募管道之開發。 4. 教育訓練管理(全企業教育訓練規劃、執行、追蹤及成效評估)。 5. 人力資源制度SOP之建立。 6. 主管交辦事項之執行
- 台北市大安區，月薪 35,000~55,000元月薪 35,000~55,000元/經驗不拘/專科
《Job Description》 To provide all rounded HR functions for the Retail Team encompassing recruitment, compensation & benefits, performance management, employee relations and any other HR related projects in achieving the success of the Sales. In addition, there is some expectations of the role that it will provide corporate HR and administrative support on the ground. Constantly, define and make sure HR leadership understands the critical key components of local labor laws. Partner with the Retail Director/Area Manager to ensure the right level of staffing is achieved in the store and maximize TPLH, part-time use and make sure payroll ％ in achieved. Understand the business practices, policies, roles and responsibilities, and people to ensure the HR team is connected and informed. Partner closely with Retail Team to ensure HR goals and objectives are clear and consistent with business objectives; drive the creation and execution of established HR objectives each year with clear standards for timely and high quality deliverables. Lead the annual performance management and development planning process in particular to both Retail and Corporate in Taiwan. Partner with GC HR and the GM/DVP to execute salary increase process on time and on budget; partner to outline and quantify requests for additional funding as required. Partner with the Compensation Team to ensure all deliverables are on time and in compliance with corporate standards. Foster relationships built on respect and trust to ensure HR has a respected voice. Manage corporate initiatives (e.g. employee survey) and the analysis of key metrics (e.g. turnover); partner with management to analyze the data and develop strategies as appropriate. Staff and recruit for retail staff in an efficient and cost-effective manner while maintaining the organization‘s qualifications of hiring the best. Partner with the Retail Director/Area Manager for store staff and seasonal hiring, work on strategies for Coach to become an employer of choice in Taiwan. Network within the community and industry; conduct exploratory interviews to develop candidate pipeline. Work on scheme to motivate and retain the best elements, directly build strong individual connection with the retail staff, to stay close and alert on field needs. Constantly survey the market to make sure Coach keeps a level of competitiveness above the market average in terms of compensation and benefits. Look for specific initiatives implemented by direct competitors or other industry. 《工作職責》 1. 人力資源盤點並製作員工職務工作說明書 2. 建立績效管理與薪酬制度，留下優秀人才，維持企業競爭力 3. 有系統的培育員工，強化企業的人才資本 4. 建立完整的公司人事管理規章與召募任用制度，提升企業招募優秀人才的優勢、辦法制定，如：部門招募、員工請假、退休等 5. 規劃人事相關所需表單及建制行政流程供各部門使用 6. 負責顧客的售後客服，包含電話推廣和社群軟體經營 《Requst》 Great command of English. Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to influence. Strong project management and facilitation skills. Conceptual thinker with the ability to translate ideas into workable solutions. Creative problem solving with strong business acumen. Bachelor‘s degree with 6 years‘ experience in HR field with emphasis in two or more of the following: employee relations, compensation & benefit, recruitment, performance management. Proven experience delivering client focused HR solutions to business problems. Understanding of Benefits, compensation, compliance and training. 《資格條件》 1. 有電銷經驗佳 2. 具良好時間規劃、溝通能力 《工作時間》 彈性工時 《薪資待遇》 月薪35000~40000+獎金 《備註》 面試將以英文進行，英文聽說無法溝通者勿試 《應徵方式》 請透過1111寄履歷，英文履歷佳，中文亦可 聯絡窗口：HR Company website: https://www.lcoreparis.com/
Requirement: 5+ years of HR work experience Hands-on experience in recruiting and C&B Good communication skill and familiar with Taiwan labor regulations Fluent in English Role: 1. Full functions of HR, including recruitment, C&B, insurance administration, staff relationship & office events, employee development & training 2. Planning and implement HR & Admin policies 3. Handle all HR related duties in professional and legal manner 4. Control the HR budget Key responsibility: Work closely with the business leaders to understand business strategies, goals and recommend new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continuous improvements in business objectives Involve and execute programs associated with workforce planning, contribution management, compensation and benefit, learning and development and talent management and retention Fulfill talent demands to acquire top talents Provide advices and guidance based on HR best practices to line managers on matters related to training and development, performance management, employee engagement, and other people related issues Strong internal customer service focus with the ability to effectively communicate and manage multiple priorities Maintain knowledge of Taiwan labor market trends and implement competitive hiring strategies to attract and retain top talents
1.管理公司人員異動或資料異動 2.人員出勤管理，輸入匯入每日出勤表，了解人員實際出勤狀況 3.協助主管製作各類表單，及提供人事行政作業流程 4.人力資源盤點並製作員工職務工作說明書 5.協助公司各部門招募 6.行政庶務支援 7.登記公司新進人員各項相關資料 8.協助公司有關人事資料之查詢與答覆事項 9.保存公司員工的人力資源紀錄 10.工作經驗2～3年 11.處理勞健保 12.需出差 （薪資面議）
Job Summary: To provide high quality and effective administration of support staff learning and development, attendance management and HR pre-employment background checks to ensure TAS Human Resources support systems meet our school policies and HR operational standards. Interested parties should go to TAS website (www.tas.edu.tw) at the section of Careers for the job detail.
1. 負責集團人事基本行政管理體系及制度規範 。 2. 參與制定公司年度人力資源規劃，為人事決策提供建議和資訊支援。 3. 協助各事業體完善人力資源管理工作 。 4. 提供人力資源資料統計與分析。 5. 協助各單位進行工作分析，根據部門人員需求情況，提出內部人員調配方案。 6. 執行人力資源專案管理及規劃。 7. 執行、督導人資部屬執行日常管理。 8. 負責與組織內部各單位溝通協調。 9. 維護勞動條件與規範，預防勞動矛盾，糾紛處理。 10. 調解勞資爭議、處理員工資遣解僱等特殊人力資源相關議題。 【前七天為培訓期。試用期為3個月，3個月後轉正。如在半年內主動申請離職或開除者，來回機票費用由本人承擔，公司不給予報銷。】 ※此職缺需長期派駐海外，若無法配合者，請勿投遞，謝謝！
1.大學以上畢。至少3年以上人事相關工作經驗，熟悉薪酬、預算、人事報表等領域。 2.熟悉Microsoft 文書操作, 具HR ERP 系統操作經驗 。熟悉電腦文書操作，office 軟體使用。 3.活潑開朗、好相處、具耐心、細心及服務熱忱。 4.具基本英文溝通會話能力 , 個性開朗、成熟、細心、擅溝通協調，能獨立作業，儀表佳，抗壓性高，人際關係佳 1.University graduate or above, at least 3-years working experience in HR compensation, budget and HR report. 2.Familiar with office software and PC skills. 3. Outgoing and cheerful personality, attentive to details. 4. Good commend of English in both written and spoken. Mature, presentable appearance, good coordination and communications skills, able to work under workload and deadline pressure.
PRIMARY PURPOSE: The business partner leads and manages the people management related agenda at the internal client. The partner leads the change management projects and manages the HR related internal and external communication. The business partner identifies and prepares development plans for the key employees and high potential employees. The partner identifies employees ready for the promotion and rotates best talents across different functions in the organization. The business partner is a member of the management team of the internal client. The partner actively supports discussions and transfers best practices from different functions in the organization. The partner takes over the leadership in the people management area and acts as the facilitator for the management team. DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES: Acts as a single point of the contact for the employees and managers in the business unit •Proactively supports the delivery of HR Processes at the client’s side •Manages complex and difficult HR Projects cross-functionally •Builds a strong business relationship with the internal client •Actively identifies gaps, proposes and implement changes necessary to cover risks •Recruits personally the key talents for the internal client •Facilitates the management team to bring best solutions for employees •Acts as the performance improvement driver and provokes positive changes in the people management •Designs and maintain organization vitality charts as the performance of the business unit improves •Designs succession plans for key talents and key job positions •Challenges the organizational structure of the internal client and proposes changes •Acts as the member of the HR Management Team •Develops HR team members as they can become HR Business Partners
Job Responsibility: *End to end recruitment from screening, interviewing, salary proposal, offer negotiation, reference checking to induction process *Creative and use various means (both in-house and recruitment agents) to solicit suitable candidates *Work closely with line managers to understand their needs and fine-tuning resourcing means accordingly *Monitoring the recruitment schedules and preparing recruitment progress reports and statistics *Identify, coordinate and participate in internal and/or external job fairs as needed *Assists HR manager in the management and adherence to team and individual metrics. Skill & Competency: *Over 3 years of recruiting experience with direct sourcing experience is a MUST *Demonstrated strengths in recruitment and selection processes with knowledge of relevant legislation *Expert level knowledge in all full life-cycle recruiting components including, but not limited to, sourcing, qualifying, networking, assessing, legal, job analysis, wage and salary trends, relationship management and due diligence. *Confident personality to work in project team *Self-motivated and able to work under pressure *Excellent communication skill and presentation Skill *Honesty, integrity and professionalism Requirement: *Bachelor Degree and/or above, University degree in Human Resources Management or related discipline is preferred; *At least 3+ years’ experience preferably in Recruitment industry *The candidate must be self-motivated, creative and able to work independently *Well-developed interpersonal skills, with an ability to communicate well at all organizational levels *Ability to work under pressure Well-versed with Taiwan Employment Ordinance *Proficiency in written & spoken Chinese and English
1. Manage remittance. 2. Organize the paid item 3. File EWC document to EY EWC contact window. 4. Make name list for EWC activities. (by location request, by activity base) 5. Pack EWC vouchers. 6. EWC Audit activities. 7. Government require documents. 8. EWC manpower support. 9. Questionnaires results statistics.
1. 將負責台灣招聘計畫人員徵才廣告、履歷收集評估、面試聯絡。 2. 須和美國印度新加坡人資人員密切溝通合作。 3. 了解在亞太人力市場如何獵才，具有求知學習能力和追根究底精神。 4. 英文流利，有相關徵才經驗佳。 5. 具有2年以上工作經驗。 6. TOEIC須求為900分以上，有托福和雅思成績尤佳。 7. 電腦操作研究搜索能力。 The Benefits Administrator position is responsible for directing and planning the day-to-day operations of group benefit programs (group health, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability, worker’s compensation, life insurance, travel and accident plan, flexible spending plan and retirement plan). Provide excellent customer service and quality benefit plans. The Corporate Human Resources Recruiter is responsible for delivering all facets of recruiting success throughout the organization. This will be achieved through the development of local and national recruiting plans, employing traditional sourcing strategies and resources as well as developing new, creative recruiting ideas. The Corporate Human Resources Recruiter will play a critical role in ensuring we are hiring the best possible talent. Payroll administrators oversee everything that is associated with paying an organization’s employees. This generally includes tracking hours worked and ensuring that employees are accurately paid for their time. It also includes calculating, deducting and processing taxes and social security withholdings, as well as other company-offered benefits.The payroll administrator is typically the first point of contact for employees in matters of time, attendance and payroll. Depending on the size of the company, payroll administration can range from cutting biweekly checks for a few employees, to a complex system involving payment to thousands of employees and contractors. A payroll administrator’s job duties generally involve issuing and distributing paychecks, managing direct deposits, benefits withholding, payroll deductions, garnishments and levies, flexible spending accounts, federal and state payroll tax deposits and returns, new hire reports, federal payroll summaries, W-2s, wage and hour law compliance, and paid leave, vacation and sick time reporting. Each organization implements policies for its employees and must adhere to government regulations regarding hiring, training, firing and safety. HR specialists must know federal and state laws in order to help draft and implement these policies for legal compliance and enforceability. They develop employee handbooks, recommend disciplinary action and assist management with terminating employees when necessary. HR specialists process the appropriate paperwork for termination or resignation. They also investigate employee complaints about violation of company policies or government regulations by co-workers or employers.
• The role holder is responsible for driving bottom-line business performance through creating an effective, efficient organisation where maximising engaging employees is at the heart of every interaction • Act as a catalyst, stimulating high engagement through great manager behaviours – including appropriate configuration of people product and processes – which ensure employee needs are satisfied and managers and employees are playing to their strengths • Live the commitments of our Here for good brand promise, acting as a role-model for others. Relentlessly focus our people on the Bank’s values and the behaviours associated with upholding them • The primary areas of responsibility would include Functions and the geographical responsibilities would extend (Taiwan) • The role holder would be expected to implement a Strategic People Plan for their areas of responsibility
Job description and responsibility. -Drive and lead the organizational people strategy and initiatives at a site level in partnership with local senior leaders while maintaining strategic alignment between the business and HR -Drive organizational HR strategies and solutions which deliver business results and align to HR programs. Communicate the rationale for current policies, programs and changes as they occur -Understand the impact of talent alignment to business needs - identify gaps and prepare for future needs -Act in a consultative role to enable and support organizational effectiveness and accountability in order to influence business outcomes -Partner with the local senior business leaders on the development of long term goals of the organization, structure, talent matters, decisions, and enable performance management, leadership development and succession planning -Promote a high performance culture - identify, engage, reward and retain top talent; Create a positive work environment -Develop and drive workforce and talent plans as part of the business plan to improve business performance; Site/Regional People Plan ownership -Promote alignment and collaboration across the org - drive synergy and perspective, leverage common process and consistent messaging -Influence with HR analytics and presentation of metrics leading to discussion and informed decisions -Partner with HR Services and CoE to provide HR solutions to meet business needs -Be the voice of the customer to HR and the face of HR to the customer - ensuring successful program and process development and deployment with HR Services, Ops and COEs -Bring the business back to HR - increase visibility to business; align HR team globally to business priorities and deliver relevant and impactful HR solutions to the business -Learn, leverage and influence HR best practices across Business HR team -Anticipate and address HR related trends and issues impacting the business and provide insights, recommendations, plans, tools and solutions -Partner with Taiwan Site HRBPs on the implementation of HR strategies, programs and solutions -Participate and represent HR in strategic business plan development and advise on implications of decisions -Partner in the development and implementation of the organizations HR strategies and programs in alignment with business objectives -Translate local business requirements into HR goals and actions, in line with the HR agenda and regulatory requirements -Partner with Taiwan Business HR team to enable alignment of HR solutions -Champion change initiatives, organizational values and culture; Enhances organizational leadership and effectiveness -Coach and influence Leaders – help leaders be great -Counsel senior business leaders on talent matters -Model and instill the Micron culture and organizational values within the business -Identify business needs, help lead organizational change initiatives and communication -Enable Taiwan Site collaboration between leaders and team members -Participate in assigned HR meetings to provide input, support innovation, manage plans, and resolve issues -Identify capability gaps in assigned Business HR team and work with team to address those gaps -Ensure that team is continually developing their business and HR acumen and are meeting specific business needs while maintaining consistency across HR service delivery