1.規劃生產排程及考量人力、設備資源、生產計畫和生產進度等因素，進行適當之工作分配 2.提出品質及生產成本之管控計畫 3.生產排程進度、品質、成本管控，及進度跟催 4.提出有關操作、原料分配、設備安排等相關的修正建議，增加生產量或提升品質 5.撰寫產線安排報告、及紀錄生產流程之規劃 6.工時計算及分析與工時資料驗算 、工時報表製作及擴建規劃 7.協助主管制定採購流程及相關作業表單，供同仁依循提出採購需求 8.根據物品的庫存量，及過去使用量，決定是否訂購 9.根據需求人員提出之需求做採購 10.供應商維護及管理，與良好供應商維持良好關係 11.供應商蒐集，找尋品質好、成本低、配合度高之供應商提供需求人員選擇 12.提供緊急措施，使需求人員可做緊急採購 13.處理貨品遺失及延遲等問題
1. Support PR/PO purchasing process. 2. Comply with purchasing policies and procedures to execute daily business activities. 3. Manage supplier base to ensure supply of materials, equipment and services meets company requirements. 4. Ability to identify problems relating to procurement process & report to management. 5. Capable of data analysis and tackling assignments based on justifiable priorities. 6. Capable of generating reports per management requirement. 7. Company fiexed assets and property management. 8. Support Navision implementation. 9. Capable of dealing with import/export related issues. 10. Execution of other assignments/duties by management.
- 台南市中西區，月薪 28,000~35,000元月薪 28,000~35,000元/3年工作經驗以上/專科
Job Summary The Procurement assistant assist the Procurement agent communicate with vendors about order placement, and shipment processes. This role also provides general administrative support to the Executive Team including answering phones, planning meetings and arrange business trips for managers. Essential Duties and Responsibilities • Oversee inbound distribution of phone calls, mails, accounts payable invoices printing, faxes and outbound distribution of mail. • Provide administrative assistance to senior staffs. • Report purchasing related updates and changes to US and log the changes. • Generate inspection reports and update inspection status Additional Duties • Maintain supply of office products. • Gather reports from managers make copies and distribute them to the appropriate people for weekly meetings. • Act as first point of contact for vendors and public, and support in additional areas as needed. • Perform additional duties as assigned.
［Tasks］ ▪ Responsibility for procurement within specific material categories (Chemical) ▪ Supervision of international category specific supply markets including preparation of market analyzes ▪ Risk management and task force / troubleshooting in regards to claims and delivery problems ▪ Initiation or sourcing activities in line with global category strategy ▪ Execution of requests for quotation, tender activities, bid comparisons and award decisions ▪ Lead of supplier negotiation and contract negotiations within the respective categories ▪ Design and implementation of procurement strategies to gain cost reductions and further improvements along the entire supply chain ▪ Contract implementation and master data maintenance in SAP ▪ Category specific procurement controlling, continuous supplier evaluation and development ▪ Proactive communication with operational buyers and other internal customers ［Requirements］ ▪ University degree in business related studies and minimum 4 years of professional experience in international procurement environments ▪ Fluent English, other language skills (German, Portuguese, Mandarin) are beneficial ▪ Pro-active, team- and solution-oriented way of working ▪ Good negotiation skills and knowledge in contractual administration ▪ Good technical comprehension ▪ Good knowledge in MS Office & good knowledge in SAP ▪ High willingness for international business travels
1. To provide better and more professional service to internal customers for material and service acquisition 2. To work out Taiwan Indirect procurement strategy according to regional procurement strategy in terms of vendor, process and contract 3. To deliver more value to Formica Asia in terms of saving but not limited at it.
1.採購事項處理: 詢價/ 議價/ 開標/ 合約簽立。(含綜效分析及後續蹤催報告) 2.採購範圍包括軟體採購、硬體採購、電信採購及IT相關設備 3.供應商開發及管理 4.提供及執行費用暨成本節省專案 5.能積極與他部門溝通及合作 1. Responsible for inquire quotation, price negotiation, tender process and contract negotiation. 2. In charge procurement including hardware, software, telecommunication and IT related facilities 3. Identify potential suppliers and suppliers management 4. Propose and implement cost saving project 5. Actively involve and work with various functions
1. Responsible for inquire quotation, price negotiation, tender process and contract negotiation. 採購事項處理: 詢價/ 議價/ 開標/ 合約簽立。(含綜效分析及後續蹤催報告) 2. Identify potential suppliers 供應商開發 3. Propose and implement cost saving project 提供及執行費用暨成本節省專案
Responsibility: • Manage & place Purchase Order to supplier • Ensure on time delivery from suppliers to Subsidiaries/Distributors according to requirement • Sample Request & Follow-up • Maintain product information up to date • Production request & follow up • Invoice & payment verification • Handling customer claims • Monitor vendor portal • Occasionally Travel to other Asia countries is required Requirement: • College graduate or above • Minimum 2 years relevant working experience in international trade / global purchasing / import and export • Fluent in spoken & written English • Good interpersonal and communication skills • Proactive, self-motivated, outgoing personality • Detail-oriented and good team player • Good computer skill (MS Excel, Word, Power Point, Access) and Outlook • SAP experience is preferable
1. 採購事項處理: 詢價/ 議價/ 開標/ 合約簽立。(含綜效分析及後續蹤催報告) 2. 採購範圍包括媒體、廣告製作、店內溝通物 3. 熟悉所有媒體工具應用，負責全媒體年度檔期洽談採購。擬訂媒體採購計畫、效益預估。 4. 依預算規劃，決定有效購買的媒體類型、版面、篇幅，並前期效果評估。 5. 與各部門、設計創意人員溝通 6. 提供及執行費用暨成本節省專案 1. Responsible for inquire quotation, price negotiation, tender process and contract negotiation. 2. In charge procurement including media, TVC, digital and communication in stores. 3. Familiar with media environment, able to define yearly procurement plan, and evaluate the results 4. Optimize the choice in type of media, space, and pre-evaluate the benefits. 5. Well communicate and cooperate with Marketing team 6. Propose and implement cost saving project
The Project Buyer Site Works, Materials & Logistics will tender and negotiate job packages for the execution of Wind Farm Projects, which will include construction, electrical and installation works, transports and crane services. ［Tasks］ ▪ Ensure supplier selection based on total cost perspective (TCO) ▪ Carry out Request for Quotation (RFQ) and negotiations ▪ Lead contractual negotiations and closure ▪ Supplier development in the region with respect to the category strategy ▪ Coordination of project-delivery and timely schedules ▪ Supplier relationship management ▪ Market analysis and analysis of country specific regulations and applicable law ▪ Monitoring of market, product, and cost-developments ▪ Support of the Category Management in implementation and execution of their global category strategies in accordance with the ENERCON strategy ▪ Support of communication between globally and regionally responsible buyers ▪ Contribution to design of international procurement processes and organizational setup ▪ Execution of international make, cooperate or buy analyses, preparation and support for presentation of analysis results ［Requirements］ ▪ University degree in business related studies and minimum 4 years of professional experience in international procurement environments and relevant procurement field (construction, electrical, and etc.) ▪ English: good communication skills (verbal and written) necessary, other language skills helpful ▪ Pro-active, team- and solution-oriented way of working ▪ Very good knowledge in contractual administration ▪ Very good negotiation skills ▪ Good technical comprehension ▪ Excellent knowledge in MS Office & good knowledge in SAP ▪ High willingness for business travels