上班日期：2018 年 7 月
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
Project lead, to manage ASML service business execution and business process from end to end. Drive service business execution, as well as process improvement, between ASML and major customers, for assigned service business scope from beginning to end, to reduce account receivables and reduce service to cash cycle time. Best practice benchmarking and implementation, within Taiwan accounts and cross countries. Any other projects to meet service business objectives, as assigned.
The Sales & Customer Management (S&CM) Sector is responsible for P&L, customer satisfaction and node planning within customer accounts. S&CM works closely with other sectors, including BL Business Lines, CS Customer Support, SCM Supply Chain Management and Finance to deliver overall ASML experience to the customer.
Service Business Manager
Internal: Service Business Manager, Service & Sales Coordinators, Account Managers, CS Customer Support, SCM Supply Chain Management, BL Business Line, SBI Service Business Integration, OMD Order Management Desk, and Finance
1. Project lead, to manage and drive ASML service business execution (per wafer charge) from beginning to end, on monthly basis. Including ASML service deliverables, wafer counts, customer data check and validation, mgmt approval for exceptions, quotation, user purchase requests (PR), procurement purchase order (PO), user job acceptance (JCAN), invoice (AR) and management reporting. To reduce account receivables and reduce service to cash cycle time.
2. Direct interface with major customers, at senior engineer and section manager level, including RD, HVM fab, procurement and corporate manufacturing technology.
3. Cross-sector project management, with major stakeholders from CS customer support, SCM supply chain management, Finance, BD business development and Business Line.
4. To provide regular management reporting & analysis, on service business progress.
5. To manage other service business projects, as assigned and deemed necessary to achieve the overall service business objective.
A Client Executive has regional and/or global responsibility for end to end delivery management, business development, revenue growth, profitability of the assigned P&L, customer satisfaction and building customer loyalty through continuous improvement and focused innovation initiatives in a multi-year engagement. They manage a single account or set of accounts that generates $5 million (USD) and above in annual revenue and are accountable to deliver against the current contract through growing existing services and expanding new business solutions across the full breadth of the Unisys portfolio of offerings. Additionally, they will provide leadership in business planning by developing and maintaining business relationships with the client at the CxO level, business partners, channels, integrators and subcontractors.
1. Manages and delivers client programs which may involve multiple service streams. Manages orders, revenue and gross margin for the total lifetime of the contract to achieve assigned targets by ensuring adherence to the client contract, while also controlling scope through the use of Joint Responsibility Matrix (JRM). Responsible for the successful planning and implementation of the contracted services where success criteria includes meeting cost, schedule, performance and quality requirements through the effective interaction with the related service lines, solutioning groups and the client. Leads delivery resources to achieve assigned service level agreements (SLA‘s). Interprets and executes the requirements and acts as an advisor to service line managers to meet the plans and schedules.
2. Utilizes consultative selling methodologies to shape and influence the clients‘ strategic direction and to become a trusted advisor in assigned accounts. Develops and builds client relationships at the C-level and proactively gains understanding of the client‘s business problems. Drives the joint client business planning process with the client to identify appropriate solutions and services and works closely with Sales to lead all phases of business development to drive innovative change and achieve the growth strategy in the account.
3. Defines the governance and reporting structure for the account team and the client. Collaborates with the delivery team to effectively map professional relationships and accountabilities and ensure the governance is adhered to throughout the contract. Promotes customer advocacy and owns the escalation and complaint management strategy for the account.
4. Works in collaboration with client, Sales, 3rd party suppliers and Commercial management to negotiate and win contract renewals. Leads the development of winning sales strategies on complex pursuits including but not limited to competitive strategy, pricing, negotiations and navigating the relationships with key influencers in the account. Works with Sales to identify and qualify new business opportunities and presents compelling business case to pursuit decision board to obtain pre-sales resources.
5. Accountable for overall client satisfaction, conducting client satisfaction surveys and establishing action plans to address client issues/concerns.
6. Owns and maintains the reporting and forecasting requirements for the assigned account and escalates financial or other issues to senior leadership on a timely basis to mitigate any account risk. Ensures clients are billed in a timely manner and clients pay promptly per the terms of their contract.
7. Develops personal skills and knowledge of industry/market sector, clients‘ business challenges and the impact of potential future changes. Demonstrates an in-depth understanding of the full Unisys portfolio and its adjacency in providing solutions to clients. Leads the sales and delivery of a full range of services and solutions into the assigned accounts and proactively finds new opportunities to leverage and cross sell the full Unisys portfolio.
To carry out business development and research work on the Taiwan Mobile phone and wearable. The role will include responsibility in developing relationship with vendors to drive Mobile phone and wearable conversation and performing quantitative and qualitative market analysis, writing reports, and interaction with vendors and channel partners to collect market data.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS/AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
l Knowledge of ICT markets is a benefit
l Must have intermediate Excel skills
l Must have strong writing skills in English
l Must be able to provide intelligent analysis
l Must have strong problem-solving skills
l Must have strong desk research skills
l Preferably intermediate Word skills
l Preferably intermediate PowerPoint skills
l Preferably intermediate presentation skills
l Strong communication skills Persistent
l Fast learner
l Meticulous / detail-oriented
l Adaptable Willing to work hard
l Demonstrates initiative / Able to perform duties with minimal supervision
l Leadership ability
l 帶領UX / UI 團隊參與包括產品用戶研究在內的設計過程，呈現用戶體驗目標
The main purpose of this position is to assist corporate Talent Management, Learning & Development (TMLD) Manager in his/her role on COE (Center of Expertise) for the corporate Talent Management and L&D strategies planning, policy and procedure design, and special projects implementation to meet the business needs. He/she will be required to cover overall talent management and learning & development tools and systems, Talent Management and L&D initiatives implementation, talent management and L&D reporting & metrics analysis, manage all administrative aspects of training, and carry out special projects assigned by Talent Management and Learning & Development Manager.
• To assist the corporate TMLD Manager, HRBP, and business leaders to identify and deploy consistent Talent Management and L&D programs and tools to support long-term growth strategies.
• To collaborate with corporate TMLD Manager to implement and manage Talent Management and L&D programs and initiatives.
• To partner with the corporate TMLD Manager to implement annual talent review and succession planning processes at corporate level.
• To track and manage top talent and provide assistant to managers on developing individual development plans.
• To assist the corporate TMLD Manager to ensure the alignment and implementation on a consistent talent planning strategy and approach with business leaders and HRBPs to identify critical positions and critical talents.
• To partner with the corporate TMLD Manager, HRBPs and business leaders to ensure the annual performance management processes are well-implemented.
• To provide measurement and analytics on key Talent Management and L&D metrics for Talent Management and L&D strategies planning and decision making.
• To assist the corporate TMLD Manager to manage Talent Management and L&D investment through effective guideline/process design on Talent Management and L&D planning, budgeting, and vendor management.
• To participate and contribute in COE Talent Management and L&D brainstorming, initiative development, and implementation.
• To assist on identifying training needs, composing training needs analysis, and developing annual training plan.
• To support and manage all administrative aspects of training programs.
• To carry out other projects assigned by corporate TMLD Manager.
• To provide project status updates and resolves issues to meet project deliverables and deadlines.