1. To assist marketing activities / events / VIP visit ( such as project operation). 2. To support Acer Experience center planning/ execution / mainteinance/ management activities. 3. To promote band marketing materials / poster replacement and communication for WW RO. 4. To operate Acer digit collection plan and execution. 5. To assist Acer gifts/souvenir promotion and status.
1. Provide product leadership from introduction through end-of-life. 2. Provide leadership to the Acer regional marketing teams. 3. Drive customer excitement, and insure product messaging & positioning across every customer touch point. 4. Create and deliver formal presentations on products for a broad range of Acer audiences. 5. Articulate issues and make clear recommendations. 6. Work closely with the ROs on joint plans and initiatives. 7. Deliver on marketing objectives and develop plans to achieve these. 8. Collect customer requirements and feedback for future product development. 9. Possess expert knowledge of competitive and 3rd party products and strategies. 10. Communicate and position the product in relation to other products and the competition. 11. To promotion materials and activities (such as promotion items, POSM, brochures, road show, event etc.). 12. To trace and monitor the implementation and outcome of promotion campaigns. 13. To monitor competitors‘ promotion and communication activities. 14. To assist manage company website content updates and social media operation. 15. To assist market survey planning and execution.
1. Involve in the innovation, planning and organisation of products 2. Executing cases or projects from manager’s order 3. Writing product plans and assigning tasks for others 4. Communication and coordination with regular meetings between different departments and provide detailed reports of progress to managers 5. Market research with product planning or developing and maintaining an effective marketing strategy by using different marketing methods to achieve the company objectives and successful advertising method for the product.
1. Develop, plan, and implement marketing strategies 2. Collate and analyze media coverage, establish relationships with media contacts and KOLs, as well as proactively pitch targeted media outlets and KOLs 3. Foster community relations through social media, campaigns, and user events 4. Organize events including press conferences, exhibitions, and seminars 5. Develop, write, and edit case studies or other marketing materials 6. Assist subsidiaries and/or channel partners in executing web campaigns, advertisement, and other events worldwide
We are looking for an online marketing SEO expert to perform all aspects of search engine optimization. This includes researching, writing, editing, and promoting major pieces of content, and updating social media accounts. You will be responsible for performing keyword research, link building, writing and pushing guest posts, writing blog content, performing maintenance on a Wordpress CMS system, and managing all social media activities, to increase rankings on all major search networks. We require a cover letter in addition to your resume. Please detail your content writing and Wordpress experience. Bonus points if you can convince us that you’re a phenomenal writer. You must also provide writing samples, each a minimum of 500 words. Attach or link no more than three. Responsibilities 1) Writing guest posts for other relevant blogs and websites 2) Writing the occasional press release 3) Using an in-house Content Management System (Wordpress CMS) on a daily basis, creating new pages of content and applying on-site optimization 4) Handling software and developing/finding content for our social media platforms 5) Applying keyword research and generation through designated software 6) Staying up to date on industry trends on a daily basis through research and discussion with your Marketing team 7) Developing and executing proven and new creative strategies for link building, content, social media and reach out
JOB SUMMARY: This role is to plan, organize and execute product marketing, commercial and event marketing activities for CAG Taiwan. PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Responsibility: Critical thinking, evaluation and judgement skills are evolving. Can bring additional perspective and depth to thought process. Building analytical skills and ability to think more broadly. Developing ability to incorporate multiple viewpoints. Complexity in low to moderate range. Able to think of and consider somewhat wider range of solutions and options to address problems. Typically involved in assignments of shorter duration involving fewer people and resources. Works independently on problems of limited to moderate scope. Receives supervision as needed as experience builds. Primary duties: 1. Product marketing: Base on product positioning to take initiative and work with sales team, technical support, and medical affair team to develop sales support materials e.g. detailing piece/product brochures/flyers. Provide product related documents to support importation, registration, and tender. 2. Commercial marketing: Develop and program and promotion activities for instrument placement and product promotion campaign. 3. Education/ Event marketing: Follow business strategy to develop and ensure execution of education/event marketing for Taiwan CAG team. Such as seminars, booth, Vet related activities 4. Support and execute marketing plan. 5. Conduct market intelligence analysis. 6. Liaise with external suppliers, design agencies, printers etc. 7. Monitor and evaluate how success product marketing activities and event marketing activities are. 8. Management of marketing expenses. 9. Other duties assigned, including general marketing administration. 10. Internal marketing organizer. MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: EDUCATION: 1. Graduated from Veterinary, diagnostics or related of college/university or an equivalent combination of above education. EXPERIENCE: 1. 3 -5 years marketing experience in animal health industry or diagnostics industry is preferred REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES: 1. Curious about business issue and Problem solving skill 2. Proactive and cautious 3. Good command in English and Mandarin 4. Good skill for using MS-Office: Excel, PowerPoint and Word. PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Nil WORK ENVIRONMENT: Normal office conditions but moderate traveling is expected.
1. Competition watch & market analysis. 2. Work with Global Marketing team & local marketing/PBU for social media, influencer program, and trade marketing (POS). 3. Follow up with Product Managers/Business Managers/Global Marketing team for gadget product news release, shaping positive image internally and externally. 4. Ensure good exposure & positive review on-line (incl. Acer’s own eCommerce, 3rd party eTailers) by working with regional/national offices. 5. Event coordination. 6. Support product teams in regional/national offices for marketing assets where Global Marketing team doesn’t cover.
Job Description: To act as a digital marketing specialist to help brand growth through online campaigns and need to have advanced knowledge in paid media, earned media and owned media. You will be in charge of all external, online acquisition marketing, managing the strategy, execution, and optimization across channels. Responsibilities: 1. Create digital marketing plan and campaign calendar 2. Familiar with digital tools such as Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Google Trend, SEMrush...etc. 3. Measure and optimize marketing performance based on the performance matrix. 4. Stay up-to-date with digital marketing trends and potential new channels and strategies to keep us ahead. 5. Manage and execute online marketing campaigns and ensure alignment with business objectives and budget.
1. Develop, plan, and implement marketing strategies 2. Collate and analyze media coverage, establish relationships with media contacts and KOLs, as well as proactively pitch targeted media outlets and KOLs 3. Foster community relations through social media, campaigns, and user events 4. Organize events including press conferences, exhibitions, and seminars 5. Develop, write, and edit case studies, or other marketing materials
As a specialist on the Global Web Operations team, you will be responsible for maintaining the product catalog on acer.com and work to complete tasks assigned to you by your Manager. You will also be leading projects to support the development of campaign, event and promotion pages or websites, working with cross-department functions. Key areas of focus: 1. Operations planning & scheduling. 2. Asset uploading and configuration on WCMS. 3. Adhoc project planning & communication. 4. Partner compliance & content monitoring. 5. Traffic reporting & analysis.
1. Manage social media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities including: •Develop relevant content topics to reach the company‘s target customers. •Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written). •Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads & sales. •Conduct online advocacy and open a stream for cross-promotions. •Develop and expand community and/or influencer outreach efforts. •Oversee design (ie: Facebook Timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, Blog, etc.). •Design, create and manage promotions and Social ad campaigns. •Manage efforts in building online reviews and reputation. Monitor online reviews and respond to each review. •Analyze key metrics and tweak strategy as needed. •Compile reports for management showing results (ROI). 2. Become an advocate for the company in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate. 3. Demonstrate ability to map out a comprehensive marketing plan. Drive strategies that are proven by testing and metrics. 4. Develop organizational elements in order to implement a proactive process for capturing happy, loyal customer online reviews. 5. Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy. 6. Implement ongoing education to remain highly effective. 7. Identify threats and opportunities in user-generated content surrounding the company.
As a Senior Specialist on the Creative Operations team, you will be responsible for tracking the production schedule for new product assets and liaise with business teams to collect & communicate required information critical to the creative process. You will also be contributing to key marketing projects such as global campaigns, events and sponsorships and work to complete tasks assigned to you by your Manager. Key areas of focus: 1. Asset production schedule tracking & communication. 2. Creative project planning & communication. 3. Translation platform & user management. 4. Acer marketing portal management.
1.制定網路行銷年度計劃及內容經營策略。負責品牌形象一致，確保所有數位行銷溝通皆維持品牌核心價值，拓展品牌知名度。 2.負責品牌官網/ 商店- 包括SEO, 網站流量與轉換率 3.負責會員活動企劃執行。 4.熟悉網路生態及網路行銷經營操作，能提出具創意的網路行銷手法 5.社群工具整合操作，包含部落客、FB粉絲團經營 (台灣與海外)、Line…等行銷。 6.擅長議題操作、文案能力佳，並有圖文處理能力。 7.網路廣告： A.管理關鍵字廣告採購公司並制定關鍵字廣告策略。 B.FB廣告投放與成效分析 8.品牌官網GA分析與廣告/活動成效追蹤與分析。
• Work closely with Digital Team at HQ and local Digital Marketing Managers to oversee and coordinate key projects. Involves attending meetings/calls, managing project tracking documents, etc. • Provide ongoing support for Web site content and page development • To work with partners and GSCs to support eCommerce roll-out across the globe • To ensure social media management tool is being utilized the fullest level across INC and GSCs • To support the development and execution of content for Giant’s owned platforms • To act as project coordinator within digital marketing team.
1. Implement digital engagement programs to tie-in with CRM roadmaps. 2. Responsible for supporting the Global CRM operations on newsletters, project management, platform integration, joint-promotion and membership reporting. 3. Plan and prepare global email campaigns and provide guidance to the regional and local marketing teams in distribute the global campaigns on country levels and utilize the platform to run more local activities. 4. Supervise, train and coach the regional and local CRM folks to do reporting and KPI analysis. 5. Share, encourage and follow up on best practices on CRM space across the globe. 6. Participate the integration projects between Global Central Customer Database (CCDB) and local platforms from Countries in order to grow the database across the globe. 7. Analyze customer profile to provide insights/knowledge/recommendation to help marketing folks to deliver more effective communications to customers. 8. Implement the joint-promotion and digital marketing campaigns with specific focus on enhancing sales conversion and driving website traffic. 9. Liaise with the Global IT and other internal digital folks, as well as external partners in order to implement joint-promotion activities on global websites, eCommerce stores and CCDB. 10. Manage and coordinate the implementation of CRM tools and run BI report for regular analysis to keep track of end users’ growth, behavior, preference and consideration.
Appco集團亞洲成立於1995年，目前我們正在處理超過14個行業的各種產品和服務，其中包括電信、付費電視、寬帶、保險、募款、消費品、能源、金融服，體育用品行銷推廣、雜誌或報紙的訂閱。 我們跨越八個國家，馬來西亞1995年，新加坡1999年，其次是2006年的印度尼西亞，2007年的泰國，2008年的菲律賓，2010年的香港，2012年的韓國。Appco集團下的最新國家是台灣，於2017年10月進行開發。 Appco Group Asia擁有2000多名獨承攬人，是全球領先的面對面營銷公司。 我們代表我們的客戶推廣和銷售其產品與服務。我們每天都會接觸到一百多萬人，並與數百個新客戶進行交流。 我們的成功歸功於對每個人的投資，並發展成為世界級的行銷業領先的佼佼者，我們從客源的管理到售後的服務中心，每個步驟都嚴格自主把關。 如果您正在尋求一個在專業與有趣並行的職業環境，我們有一個職缺，提供你實現夢想的機會。 《工作內容》 1. 通過面對面的交流互動與潛在客戶進行溝通 2. 面對面跟我們客戶進行演示 3. 當場結束各項零售商品之銷售 4. 為我們的客戶提供一站式服務 5. 能夠在一個團隊中工作 6. 根據職前指導老師要求學習其銷售技能 7. 未來有機會培訓成為儲備幹部 《要求》 1. 1-2週內正式上班，能夠立即開始工作也是錄取的條件之一 2. 能用英文說、讀、寫（TOEIC或TOFEL） 3. 自我精進得以實現每周銷售目標 4. 海外接受培訓（無需經驗） 《優點》 1. 有趣、互動和參與的工作環境 2. 出國旅行的機會（培訓/研討會/會議） 3. 高額獎金&獎勵 4. 能夠學習從未在學校學習過的生活技能 Appco Group Asia was established in 1995 and we are currently dealing with a wide range of products and services in more than 14 industries, which includes Telecommunications, pay TV, broadband, insurance, fundraising, consumer products, energy, financial services, sports marketing and magazine and newspaper subscriptions. We are span across eight countries; Malaysia 1995, Singapore in 1999, followed by Indonesia in 2006, Thailand in 2007, The Philippines in 2008, Hong Kong in 2010, and South Korea in 2012. The newest country to join the Appco Group Asia umbrella is Taiwan that opened in October 2017. With more than 2,000 independent contractors in the field, Appco Group Asia is the region’s leading face-to-face marketing company. We represent and sells products and services on behalf of our clients. Every day we reach and speak to more than one million people and generate hundreds and thousands of new customers. Our success comes down to its investment in the people and developing a world-class and industry-leading sales coaching system, territory management, campaign management, product development, quality assurance programs and state-of-the-art post-sales processing centers. If you are seeking to grow in a professional and fun environment, we have a vacancy which offers the opportunity for regional exposure. Responsibilities: •Ability to engage with potential customers via face-to-face interactions •Conduct face-to-face presentations •Close sales on the spot •Provide a one-stop service for our customers •Ability to work in a team •To learn the skill-set as required for the role from senior mentors Requirements: •Preferably able to start work within 1-2 weeks time •Able to start work immediately is an added advantage •Able to speak, read and write English (TOEIC or TOFEL) •Self-motivated individual, drives to achieve targets •Able to travel overseas for training (no experience required) •A great SMILE Benefits: •Fun, interactive and engaging environment •Opportunity to travel overseas for company trips (training / workshops / conference) •Attractive income package •Able to learn life skills that’s never been taught in school If you are interested or if you fit the above criteria, pls send in your profile to us at:firstname.lastname@example.org Our HR team will contact you as soon as we shortlist your profile within 1-3 days. For more information about us, pls visit: www.appcogroup.tw
工作內容 : 1.蒐集市場與同業資訊。 2.與業務團隊、全球養豬技術團隊以及中國策略行銷技術團隊合作。 3.制定產品策略，將產品線落實到客戶細分的策略，並獲取最大化品牌價值 4.執行行銷計劃，追踪成效。 5.擬定前五大產品最佳實踐計畫，包括建立成功案例，定價分析以及產品性能數據收集。 6.與策略行銷部門主管共同施行長/短期行銷計劃。 7.了解客戶需求，並依照需求擬訂綜效計畫。 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 1. Gathering market and competitor information. 2. Interaction with commercial team, global swine team and China SMT team. 3. Developing product strategy to maximize value capture across product lines and customer segments. 4. Implementation of marketing plan and tracking the result 5. Initiatives the program of the best practices for top 5 products, including building the business case, pricing analysis and performance data. 6. Work with SM leader to implement long term and short term marketing plan. 7. Understand customers’ needs and initiative the comprehensive plan accordingly.
Ultimate Computing Solution For Demanding Professionals Getac rugged computing solution business unit provides advanced rugged computing solution to help all the professionals accomplish their missions and surpass their limits. In 2015, Getac rugged brand is ranked as the world’s second largest fully rugged mobile computing solutions provider. As a Product Marketing Specialist, you are expected to be responsible for： 1.Familiar with marketing strategies(product/price/place/promotion) 2.Co-work with pre-sales team, develop marketing and brand strategies and set various modes of marketing and operation 3.Competitor analysis, strategic planning, resource integration and product life-cycle management 4.Familiar with marketing materials and solutions 5.Operation of the marketing platform tools(quotation/part number/CRM system) 1.產品4P定位與推廣, (價格/通路/行銷/規格) 2.Pre-sales 支援, 標案產品策略擬定, 產品行銷素材內容制定 3.競爭對手分析, 競爭對手攻擊策略擬定, 產品教育訓練, 產品生命週期資料維護與管理 4.行業行銷素材製作, 解決方案行銷素材製作 5.報價系統, 料號系統, 客戶關係管理系統營運
職責要求 1. The role is a dedicated plan, manage, and executive effectiveness of marketing campaigns and projects. 2. Strong analytical skills and an eye for detail to optimize performance to achieve target. 3. Utilize reporting on campaign ROI analysis, providing insights and recommendations for digital marketing campaigns. 4. Strong understanding of current digital marketing concepts, strategy and best practice. 5. Creative, initiative characters , responsible and productive on team work. 6. Capable to multi-task on boots transaction , purchaser management , media investment in fast-paced environment. 7. Familiar with e-commerce industry. 任職資格 1. Fluent in English and Chinese. 2. Bachelor Degree or above in marketing or business. 3. 2+ years of solid experiences in e-commerce or digital marketing filed. 4. Must have prior related experience in multinational environment and execute revenue boots campaigns. 5. Mature, positive, strategic-minded and able to communicate well with all levels. 6. Passionate about problem solving , being challenged and high dedicated at achieved target. 7. Excellent communication skills, positive thinking, organized and ability to work as a team member. 8. Professional work ethics and can-do attitude, taking challenge to deliver quality result.
1. 企劃社群與線上購物行銷活動 2. 產品文案發想與網頁頁面規劃 3. 經營社群內容，提升社群口碑效應 4. 活動、企劃結果數據整理和分析 5. 其他主管交辦任務 品牌就像個孩子，需要用心經營與呵護 如果你跟我們一樣 喜歡將自己的創意親手實現 勇於在開會時表達自己的想法 想為毛孩們開發最好的產品 愛你的寶貝愛到想帶他們來上班 那毛起來絕對是最適合你的公司！ 在毛起來，你會 參與從0到1的新產品規劃 發想最有創意與吸引力的行銷活動 將複雜的寵物資訊轉為簡單易懂的圖文知識 與15萬社群粉絲線上互動 …還有更多你想不到的有趣專案！
1. Develop Global Channel Marketing strategy and execution plan, in charge of channel growth and maintenance 2. Plan and execute content marketing strategy and digital distribution as well as print , with internal and external partners 3. Establishes, coordinates, and maintains Marketing / Technical documentation 4. Prepares and maintain analytical date, provide performance reports, action items / insights to appropriate internal parties 5. Produce / Transform technical written content including brochures, whitepapers, articles, blogs, website copy, infographics
1. Work with regional office personnel to support planning and implementation of regional MarCom programs such as trade shows, channel activities and advertising placements for assigned product lines. 2. Develop solution specific MarCom programs, including sales collateral, advertisements, web content, etc. in a timely manner. Also includes working with product marketing to facilitate development of appropriate sales tools. 3. Develop and execute digital marketing that include corporate website management, search engine optimization (SEO), Google keyword search operation, social media, online campaigns, online video marketing. 4. Ensure consistent corporate marketing policy, brand identity, and visual guidelines for all marketing collaterals and activities. 5. Assess and track budget, expenses, results, performance, and ROI of marketing campaigns.
工作內容 負責Canon專業輸出設備(寬幅面印表機, 彩色雷射與數位印刷機, UV平台輸出機等)行銷工作 ■ Canon 專業輸出產品與品類管理 ■ 產品定價, P/L 與預算管理 ■ 專業輸出解決方案廣告行銷計劃與執行 ■ 產品行銷活動與通路活動規劃與執行 經歷與專業需求 ■3年以上產品行銷經驗, 具備B2B或專業輸出方案經驗尤佳 ■大學以上學歷 ■TOEIC 650分以上 ■英文聽說讀寫, 能獨立作業與學習新產品知識 ■須配合工作需求國內外出差
1. Managing product category’s over-all business in Taiwan market and to realize targets in sales volume, profit and share. 2. Propose and discuss future product lineups and roadmaps with HQ to continue business growth in response to local customer demands. 3. Analyze detailed market trends in different segments including feature/channel/price/competitors then propose overall business plan in monthly basis. 4. Develop annual sales plan and marketing budget (P/L); monitor and control category’s business P/L status every month. 5. Set and drive product positioning and channel strategy and close communicate with related departments such as sales and Marcom to ensure everyone is heading in same direction. 6. Managing both company and market inventory, quick response to problem inventory
1. Creating a trade marketing strategy and communicating this to the marketing/ sales team 2. PSI control, daily sales monitoring and analysis for achieving monthly/ annual target 3. Perpare trade promotional plan in designated channels with crucial customers 4. New business model and joint promotion planning 5. Creating trade marketing plans for individual products and product ranges
1. Major contact window of Acer Pan Asia Pacific regions for brand and business management. 2. Communicate with Acer regional offices of product roadmap, product portfolio management, cycle management to driver for better result on Acer business in terms of sales quantity and revenue. 3. Planning activities for sales cycles, including product launch readiness with PM and marketing plan. 4. Coordinate and communicate cross HQ multiple function teams to have tasks and assignment achieved and accomplished. 5. Market analyze to understand the market trend and competition movement in account to strategically position Acer products better. 6. Demand management and planning.
1. Region Ownership The candidate will be responsible for product, marketing, and sales for EMEA region to provide guidance to the region and work with region to achieve business target. 2. 4P-1Ps Integration 1) Product: – Work closely with internal team to formulate right platform and right feature, conduct competition analysis, communicate product position, product roadmap, transition plan, configuration, product key massage. Also conduct wish list and roadmap review on monthly base. – Regular (weekly / monthly / quarterly) product interlock / communication between regions and product group to ensure product update and requests submission. – Manage key product positioning and transition by aligning with region & S / D to ensure TTM & TTV – Strategic projects and crisis management (quality issue, if any). 2) Pricing: Conduct price competitiveness analysis when necessary, review month-end price book accuracy. 3) Promotion: Work closely with product marketing team and PM team to deliver product message foil in a timely fashion. 3. Operations 1) Manage the Supply/Demand process, push order within the assigned region. Confirm the availability of products based on supply and product life cycle in tender business. 2) Guide region on business direction, fulfill product related information, analyze and escalate RO’s demand that is not within LOB’s plan.
1. 品牌視覺發展設計 2. 展店店裝設計(國內外) 3. 平面,海報,產品包裝,週邊商品及贈品等商業設計 4. 印刷文宣品等印刷品質與完稿掌控(門市廣告形象規劃、牆面圖素等) 5. 品牌人物設計發展 6. 執行通路活動形象設計，包含全通路聯合促銷主視覺與產品拍攝
1. Initiate new product strategy, position statement, value proposition, marketing communication strategy. 2. Execute marketing collateral production to assist new product launch. 3. Social media planning, listening and execution. 4. Co-branding, cooperate with other brands and endorsers for marketing activities. https://youtu.be/D16GfQmaX_k
商業解決方案專員 (BIS企劃部 / BIS事業處) / 台北市/Business Solution Specialist(BIS Marketing/PlanningDept. / BIS Div.)台北市中正區，面議全職/面議/2年工作經驗以上/專科
工作內容 1.辦公室複合機設備與電腦或伺服器正常運作維護和異常問題檢測。 2.安裝、測試、維護公司相關解決方案軟體 (solution software) 系列產品。 3.與國外溝通，討論進行中的案件、規劃設備、問題排除。 4.提供準客戶或既有客戶資訊相關部門，售後維護最優化服務。 經歷與專業需求 1.2年以上IT或資訊管理相關工作經驗, 專科大學以上學歷 2.TOEIC 600分以上 3.具網路連線知識, 熟悉微軟作業系統 (含Windows Server) 之操作。 4.具MCSA / MCITP / CCNA 證照為佳 5.具聽說寫英文能力，配合工作需求國內外出差
At Synology, we put our users first. From personal/performance NAS to enterprise-class NAS and networking products, we build products that help our users organize their data and make it accessible anytime anywhere. The Product team works closely with our software developers to guide products from conception to launch. As part of the Product team, you bridge the technical and business worlds as you design services that our users love. You‘ll work with colleagues from Software/Hardware Develop, Sales, Marketing, and Technical Support, to name just a few. You have a bias toward action and can break down complex problems into steps that drive product development at an incredible speed. As a Product Specialist/Manager, you will be part of shaping Synology‘s future. Responsibilities 1. Define a product vision and strategy 2. Gather software/hardware requirements 3. Develop world-class user experience 4. Manage product release cycle 5. Build/manage key partnerships & track/report the integration status 6. Provide eye-catching product training
Position Responsibilities: -Job entails marketing plan development and execution -Plan and implement marketing activities/materials such as trade shows, seminars, website and lead generation campaigns, advertising, multimedia, brochures and presentation slides etc. -Maintain key account list and follow up sales lead -In charge of inside market researching -Align local marketing activities with DAS market development team -Responsible for customer training course arrangement
1. Working with the team to develop trendy and attractive visual themes/templates to enrich the product / service experience. 2. Cross-team collaboration to produce various types of video projects – from product commercials, demos, and tutorials to corporate videos. The scope covers storyboard, script writing, video shooting, production planning, post editing (music, animation, voice-over, etc.) 3. Good at motion graphic animation. 4. Plan and produce relative content packs.
The Notebook Product Manager (PM) Position is a challenging and dynamic one filled with opportunities for growth. PM is the central point of product development at Acer worldwide headquarters, and is responsible for working both internally with supporting function teams and externally with ODM engineering and production teams. This position interacts with all departments within Acer to ensure our product provides best value to our customers. The PM is required to add value at every level of the job so that the HQ will make and execute product decisions that are in the best interest of Acer. We are looking for a candidate with hands-on Notebook product development experience or a fast learner. The successful candidate will need to perform below roles and meet our qualification: 1. Manage product through the development, launch and sustaining activities. 2. Ensure the successful introduction of new products by actively managing and tracking the operational go-to-market elements. 3. Will work closely with Product Engineering, Supply Chain, Operations and BM team. 4. Deliver consistent and accurate project deliverable and communication to internal teams. 5. Deliver organized, predictable & consistent project communications regarding product schedules, issues, and product life cycles. 6. Work with BM team to develop compelling and accurate project deliverable in preparation for product launches. 7. Support and coordinate sustaining product activities.
The Desktop PM is the central point of product development at acer worldwide headquarters, and is responsible for working both internally with supporting function teams and externally with ODM engineering and production teams. This position interacts with all departments within acer to ensure our product provides best value to our customers. The PM is required to add value at every level of the job so that the HQ will make and execute product decisions that are in the best interest of acer. We are looking for a candidate with hands-on desktop product development experience or a fast learner. The successful candidate will need to perform below roles and meet our qualification: 1. Manage product through the development, launch and sustaining activities. 2. Ensure the successful introduction of new products by actively managing and tracking the operational go-to-market elements. 3. Will work closely with Product Engineering, Supply Chain, Operations and BM team. 4. Deliver consistent and accurate project deliverables and communication to internal teams. 5. Deliver organized, predictable & consistent project communications regarding product schedules, issues, and product lifecycles. 6. Work with BM team to develop compelling and accurate project deliverables in preparation for product launches. 7. Support and coordinate sustaining product activities.
職責要求 1. Responsible for coordination CRM loyalty membership program. 2. Operation database and analyze customer profile. 3. Drive and implement the CRM/email marketing campaigns for the Globe group events/initiatives with specific focus on enhancing sales conversion. 4. Managing the global Customer Lifecycle. 5. Well knowledge on e-commerce,digital marketing and purchaser mobilization. 6. Familiar with CRM marketing tool such like email marketing/media/SMS. 7. Customer behavior analysis, tracking and mobilize. 8. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing CRM project related results as needed. 9. Support the implementation of a set of globle KPIs for measuring the email Newsletter campaign results. 任職資格 1. Fluent in English and Chinese. 2. Bachelor Degree or above in marketing or business. 3. 3+ years of solid experiences in e-commerce or digital marketing filed. 4. Must have prior related experience in multinational environment. 5. Mature, positive, strategic-minded and able to communicate well with all levels. 6. Strong analytical,critical thinking and problem solving abilities. 7. Ability to prioritize and handle mutiple tasks/projects. 8. Excellent communication skills,positive thinking, organized and ability to work as a team member. 9. Strong organizational and team-working skills with ability in a diverse,dynamic environment. ●具備Data Minig,MS SQLServer or any other SQL experience資料庫查詢語言、統計軟體操作經驗者佳,excellent MS excel skill ●具CRM,eCommerceWeb平台整合經驗優先