1.Assist manager for operation strategy analysis, consolidation and implementation. 2.Support management to execute MNC business project. 3.Search for new potential business (ex. Technical cooperation, merger and acquisition, strategic alliance) 4.receive special guests and respond enquiries
1. Carry out the projects and assignments that CEO assigns. 2. Follow up the progress of the project synergy and make sure the update is properly and timely carried out. 3. Overview the technologies and products of every company among the VIA group and seek for potential business opportunity, if necessary, can be combined with third parties’resources or solutions. 4.Integrate the cross-function resources and assist business process reorganization. 5.Market outreach, both primary and secondary. 6.Business plan analysis and consult with marketing, legal, finance and accounting associates.
Responsibility and Tasks: - Oral translation MandarinEnglish - Taking/directing phone calls and keeping record of them - Preparing Word, Excel, PowerPoint files upon instruction - Translating letters and other documentation, MandarinEnglish - Support the communication between departments - Help managing relations with local business partners - Help hosting guests from abroad - Help organizing business trips 1.公司文件檔案的建立及管理 2.協助會議、活動籌備、準備統計報表、書面報告、簡報等資料 3.負責辦公室用品採購發放 4.維護辦公室環境與設備之整潔 (視各公司規定) 5.協助行政人員處理主管所交辦的其他事項 6.資料處理、影像掃描及目錄建檔 7.書信撰寫 8.檢查整理檔案
- 台南市中西區，月薪 28,000~35,000元月薪 28,000~35,000元/3年工作經驗以上/專科
Job Summary The Procurement assistant assist the Procurement agent communicate with vendors about order placement, and shipment processes. This role also provides general administrative support to the Executive Team including answering phones, planning meetings and arrange business trips for managers. Essential Duties and Responsibilities • Oversee inbound distribution of phone calls, mails, accounts payable invoices printing, faxes and outbound distribution of mail. • Provide administrative assistance to senior staffs. • Report purchasing related updates and changes to US and log the changes. • Generate inspection reports and update inspection status Additional Duties • Maintain supply of office products. • Gather reports from managers make copies and distribute them to the appropriate people for weekly meetings. • Act as first point of contact for vendors and public, and support in additional areas as needed. • Perform additional duties as assigned.
As a lab assistant in the Analytical Development Lab you will be part of a fast paced and dynamic team focused on method development to support JHL’s products. The ideal candidate should have experiences in lab wet chemistry techniques (pH meters, balance, plate readers…etc). Additionally, candidate is expected to be able to work in a multitasking environment. Experience in lab wet chemistry techniques, such as pH meters, analytical balance, and plate reader…etc. Experience with ELISA assays desirable. Experience with HPLC and cell-based assays a plus.
職責要求 1. Overall Responsibilities The Licensing Sales Assistant Manager plays a pivotal role in working together with the Director of Sales to achieve the goals and objectives set by the Company. Through effective planning and budgeting, the Licensing Sales Assistant Manager will strive to achieve his/her quarterly/annual revenue target. In addition, he/she will devise sales strategies and techniques to reach out to potential clients and generate leads for the Company, thereafter turning the leads into business deals. He/She will also be responsible for servicing the client and establishing excellent relationship with the clients. 2. Main Responsibilities a) Sales & Business Development - Direct sales responsibility (by brand, country or category, depending on PLS’s strategy) inclusive of quarterly targets, due diligence obligations related to thorough knowledge of product and prospective clients. - Perform all sales planning & reporting functions inclusive of pipeline building, gap analyses, forecasting and re-forecasting as required by PLS-SEA and its clients, market/brand/category reports evaluating sales environment and prospects, projections related to existing or new businesses, evaluation of new opportunities and/or brand extensions. - Develop expertise in relevant areas required to maximize performance combined with building brands and a sustainable business. b) Client Management and Service - Management of clients inclusive of ensuring full compliance on Licensors’ policies, procedures, guidelines and supporting licensees in fulfilling obligations and maximizing performance. - In consultation with Director of Sales, design appropriate business management calendar inclusive of sales strategy, marketing activities, brand-building objectives and manage team activities related to client services, licensee sell in, retail programs, sell-through support etc. - Report to Director of Sales on all key initiatives, reporting requirements, compliance monitoring, and other core functions as related to client management. c) Monitor Licensee Obligations Conduct regular business review with key licensees to ensure product development, product penetration to all distribution channels, advertising and promotion plans are rolled out as per contractual obligations. d) Retail Visibility for Brands/Licensed Products - Work closely with PLS marketing team to cultivate and direct key retail accounts on behalf of Licensor and its partners, working closely with all stakeholders to build appropriate retail relationships and secure prominent product placement at retail. - Work with marketing team and partners to devise a meaningful marketing calendar to promote the licensed products as well use appropriate and approved marketing collaterals to support products at retail. e) Account Receivables Work with Finance team to ensure that licensees remit the License Fee and submit monthly/quarterly royalty report on time. 任職資格 • University degree in relevant field or extensive professional experience • 4~5 years in sales or marketing and related brand management responsibilities • Track record of sales achievement • Strong organizational, presentation and team leadership skills • Fluency in all Microsoft applications & database solutions • Personable and diplomatic in handling clients from all levels.
- 台北市內湖區，時薪 170元時薪 170元/經驗不拘/大學
For the following activity sectors Consulting agency (Industry: Automobile of Fashion, F&B) Job opportunity Position: Assistant Part-time job opportunity Salary: 170NTD / Hour Job description We are currently looking for a dynamic candidate to assist our Business Development manager through our activities in Taiwan. Skills Fluent Chinese & English (French is a plus) Computer skills: Excel-Word-Internet (Photoshop is a plus) Multidisciplinary Skills Sourcing Skills Commercial Skills Experience in the same field would be will be a plus Opportunities Full Time job Position with high responsibilities in a growing company Please send your CV and Cover to our HR Manager Miss Claire Glorieux: email@example.com 工作職位：私人助理(兼職) 薪資：時薪170元 職務介紹 我們誠徵一位有活力的成員來協助業務經理交辦的事項 技能： 需精通中文和英文(會法文者優) 電腦技能：Excel,Word,一般網路操作(會Photoshop等軟體優) 各項行政總務事務技能 採購與供應鏈管理技能 商業技能 曾在相關產業有工作經驗者優 職位發展： 有機會轉為正職,並在逐年發展的公司內擔任要職 請投遞您的履歷和求職信到人事經理Claire小姐 firstname.lastname@example.org
The Procurement Assistant Manager will manage and perform transactinal process to complete procurement requirements in daily basis. He/She will work closely with stakeholders to ensure business has a constant supply of materials. The tasks included such as scheduling material purchases and deliveries, verifying current inventory, and working with Supplier and Finance department on payment issues. The candidate will utilize in-depth planning to troubleshoot daily issues and drive resolutions. Responsibilities： 1. Maintain the Supplier master file. 2. Purchase order processing. 3. Manage relationships with key suppliers to maintain quality of goods, timely delivery and compliance to terms of contracts. 4. Monitor stock levels. 5. Prepare and submit detailed reports (revenues, buying expenditures etc.). 6. Keep updated records.
Focused on selling advanced scientific and technological products to corporations and individual customers. Specialized technical knowledge to explain the parts, functions and processes of products and how these products can benefit a business. Selling complex IT products or services to businesses. They must have extensive knowledge of the products’ parts and functions and must understand the scientific processes that make these products work. Responsibilities: • Prepare and deliver technical presentations that explain products or services to customers and prospective customers • Confer with customers and engineers to assess equipment needs and to determine system requirements • Collaborate with sales teams to understand customer requirements and provide sales support • Secure and renew orders and arrange delivery • Plan and modify products to meet customer needs • Help clients solve problems with installed equipment • Recommend improved machinery to customers, showing how changes will lower costs or increase production • Help in researching and developing new products • Meet the assigned sales target and business objectives
This is a generalist role to take care of overall HR operation of Rentokil Initial Taiwan leading one assistant. The key focus of this role is employee relationship management, recruitment, payroll management and internal communication. The right person will be able to independently handle daily HR issues and enjoy using your planning and problem-solving skills to ensure delivery of “people” interventions to meet internal customer requirements. •Develop and deliver recruitment and selection approaches to support the business to attract, engage with and recruit the “best” people at the “right time” to meet business objectives •Provide expertise advice and guidance on HR issues to local customer group, especially on ER issues •Can proactively identify “people issues” and works with line managers to identify and deliver effective solutions •Handle day to day enquiries in to HR activities, practices and procedures to ensure timely and effective resolution •Take charge of the delivery of a fully auditable monthly payroll •Ensure the production of timely, accurate and up-to-date HR management information and statistics as required •Handle local pension, medical insurance and employee benefits arrangement •Support management team on internal communication to promote desired culture and behaviours •Ensure the proper filing and data accuracy of employees profile and information
• Developing and setting up of objective and appraisal system • Developing and setting up of standard job-descriptions and compensation structure • Developing and establishment of staff needs analysis and training program • Maintenance of company employment manual • Management of employment agreement • Developing and management of compensation and benefits strategy and system • Development and maintenance of CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) activities • Oversight of monthly compensation & benefit calculation • Coordination of team building events • Be the business partner and provide HR opinion for decision making
- 台北市信義區，月薪 35,000~40,000元月薪 35,000~40,000元/經驗不拘/學歷不拘
- To work as Relationship Manager’s assistant and back up CSOs and PA - To assist management in all aspect of administration and consolidate monthly MI report. - Support customer events, seminars, etc. - Liaise with back office and branch operations to complete daily routine transactions - Report to Head of Business Management and perform assignment as required - Successfully complete Anti-Money Laundering and Sanctions training and post-course assessment, as required
- 台北市信義區，年薪 1,200,000~1,500,000元年薪 1,200,000~1,500,000元/6年工作經驗以上/專科
(A) Wholesale business strategy development, planning, execution and reviewing 1.Develop strategies that ensure revenue growth across all of the Company’s product lines in line with the Company’s business plan 2.Accurately plan, forecast and manage wholesale channel revenues and SG&A targets 3.Ensure all business activities are in accordance with the Company’s planned revenue objectives, quotas and budgets 4.Plan and coordinate seasonal trade shows as required 5.Liaise with merchandisers to ensure effective and timely product order placement and delivery 6.Collaborate with the Marketing Department to ensure effective wholesale trade marketing (B) Account management – development, maintenance and negotiation 1.Develop and maintain relationships with all wholesale accounts throughout the Taiwan market 2.Increase the wholesale account base across all of the Company’s brands 3.Ensure correct brand image is maintained throughout all wholesale doors and establish and run branded corner programs according to the sales strategy 4.Train key account sales staff as required (C) Compliance 1.Ensure wholesale account promotional plan compliance 2.Ensure departmental compliance with the Company’s established policies, procedures, initiatives and directives 3.Ensure accurate periodic reporting per Company requirements (D) Stock Management 1.Manage sales orders, product returns, rebates and product re-orders Report to General Manager Lead one Sales Assistant
- 新北市林口區，年薪 1,200,000~1,600,000元年薪 1,200,000~1,600,000元/經驗不拘/學歷不拘
Impact on Business • Provide overall HR support to Taiwan region, majority is sales team, including staffing, employee relations, career development and performance management etc. • Ensure the ethical regulations are observed and followed by all employees. • Assistant Head of HR Greater China in projecting the manpower planning and establishing a high efficiency organization structure. • Implement compensation & benefits strategy. • Provide consultation with line managers on people development, including Management Assessment and Development, Performance Management, Human Performance Problems, Personal Career Development and Management Succession. • Identify training needs and support to develop annual training plan. • Implement the solution from HRSP and Function expertise Requirement • Minimum 10 years of HR working experience in MNC environment, prefer HR experience with sales & marketing professionals. • Good command of English – Speaking and writing • High integrity, mature, open-minded, independent, self-initiative and able to work under pressure. Passionate to work and dedicated to continuous improvement and growth. • In-depth knowledge of Chinese regulations and labor law. • Hard working, teamwork, strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Explore further business opportunities from FI/non-FI. - Develop strong relationships with contact persons and key decision makers from prospect business partners. - Develop well-organized campaign plan and ensure all sales and marketing activity is conducted through a thoughtful and well-executed plan. - Achieve BD objectives and ANP goals through effectively campaigns execution in core TM channel. - Work closely with TM to ensure effective implementation of TM sales and marketing activities. - Constantly and systematically consolidate field and competitor information to advise GAM/Head. Based on market intelligence, propose action plan to GAM/Head to pre-empt competitor at first end. - Work with strategy team under to develop jointed proposal with bank partners to develop health business.
-Work closely with TMR recruitment and TM management team to develop long/short term plan to ensure meeting business needs of TM recruitment on all levels. -Serve as a business partner for Affinity unit, TM business partners and temp service companies by providing staffing service, consulting labor related regulations and administering disciplinary procedure. -Support HR service hotline for helping Affinity employees to resolve employment or benefit questions. -Ensure employment records related to events, such as hiring, termination, leaves, transfers, or promotions on all TM levels complied with legal requirements and company recruitment policies. -Make sure TM employment data on HR management system maintained with good quality on accuracy.
- Responsible for MOR, semi-annual and annual report - Support for local valuation/ financial related reporting, e.g. fair value report, AA report, etc. - Maintaining Prophet model for US GAAP and local reporting - Support business planning
- Employee security awareness program - Outsourcing vendor assurance: Vendor security evaluation and audit - Coordination of vulnerability assessment and penetration tests - ITIL/ISMS process controls, such as change control and security review - Security monitoring tools management - Security incident and event alerts management - Support external/internal audit engagement - Privacy Data Scan reporting - Assist to implement new security improvement projects - Be responsible for various security projects assigned from the management team - Participate audit review with internal/external auditors - Security consulting and review for internal projects initiated from business unit - Manage various security assessments