We are looking for an enthusiastic Human Resources administrator to coordinate learning and development programs, enhance employee engagement and assist HR day-to-day operations.
- Roll out the in-house training and development programs: new employee induction and orientation programs, employee or manager development programs, etc.
- Promote HR projects in the organization
- Manage the administration of benefit plans, assist employees with any issues
- Support recruitment process, handle intern‘s recruitment
- Maintain personnel records in global and local HR system
- Other ad-hoc projects, events and assigned HR tasks
4. LLM/JD 法學院碩博士/英文翻譯相關系所/人資相關系所畢業
“Talent Acquisition is not just about recruitment. At CEC TA team, we believe Talent Acquisition is like running a business. Branding and selling is our key to success”
If you are looking for an environment whereby you can build up your HR skills and experience, CEC now is offering a great position for you. This opportunity will give you a chance to plan and implement HR practices from a holistic and business perspective. We welcome brilliant individual who is willing to take challenges and learn new things with strategic thinking, analytical skills, agility and entrepreneurship. Join our team to enrich your HR journey.
We expect this incumbent can help us on the following tasks:
1. Executive Search and Talent mapping
2. Day-to-day recruitment
3. Project Recruitment for BUs
4. Recruiting Channel Management (Job site/LinkedIn/HH/Social Media)
1. Campus Partnership Program – Events arrangement, campaign planning, coordination, campus ambassador, internship, etc.
2. Process and Report Digitization – Participate in end-to-end TA process reengineering and digitization.
3. Hong Kong Internship Program planning and executing
4. Employer Branding
Data analytics, Market research, new technology, etc.
【Requirement and Qualification】
1. 2 years in recruitment firm, and 3 years in MNC HR team.
2. Able to run projects independently.
3. Interested in planning, analysis, and project-based working style.
4. Experience in building employer branding.
5. Organizational Savvy, Attention to detail, and Business Acumen.
6. Good command of Mandarin and English.
Please be noted that this is a new headcount for TA function transformation, not a replacement. We sincerely welcome individual who wants to do something different and innovative.
- In charge of all life-cycle recruitment include sourcing candidates through various channels, planning interview and selection procedures and hosting or participating in career events.
- Maintain the E-Recruitment/Taleo platform. Ensure usage and provide user support.
- Ensure all compliance and regulatory guidelines are met and that internal recruiting policy and practices are executed.
- Partner with hiring managers throughout the recruitment lifecycle and work with other areas of HR for effective interviewing and on-boarding processes
- Manage relationships with executive search firms, agencies, and temporary firms. Provide market intelligence regarding hiring trends as well as research competitive markets and peer organizations
- Identify, coordinate and participate in internal and/or external job fairs as needed
- Build up diverse sourcing strategies with a strong focus on direct sourcing and leveraging proactive recruitment channels
* You maintain attendance system and data collection.
* You secure that the IT systems used for time keeping,
salary administration and salary payment are working well and support the business.
* You are super user of these systems and secure that all managers that work with these systems receive proper training to be able to carry out their responsibility.
* You document and keep records of what roles in the organization that should have access to what screens in
the IT system.
* You secure that there are sufficient levels of control to prevent any type of fraud with salary payments.
* You monitor signal lists to try and identify any type of misuse of these systems.
* You support HR Manager for HR related work.
We are seeking a talented, results oriented and experienced-in-field person who can support our HR activities. This role will be a single point of contact for all recruitment, training and C&B activities needed for Commercial business. The position is also responsible for the full aspects and communication of HR.
• Maintains Local & Expat payroll, benefits entry and notification to appropriate vendors.
• Coordinate various compensation-related activities to ensure that the organization’s payroll is processed accurately and on time.
• Enters in a timely manner and ensures accuracy of employee data in HR system, including, but not limited to details of contracts of employment for new hires, internal transfers, promotions, etc.
• Monitors the labor legislation and implements required changes to keep the process compliant.
• Builds a quality relationship with the internal customers and external recruitment agencies.
• Monitors and constantly reduces the costs of the recruitment process.
• Acts as a single point of contact for managers regarding recruitment topics.
Training & Development:
• Identifying training and development needs within an organization through job analysis, performance appraisal and regular consultation with business partners.
• Managing the delivery of training and development programs and evaluating the programs;
• Ensuring that statutory training requirements are met.
• A minimum of three years of working experience in Generalist HR role with hands on experience in Recruitment, Compensation & Benefits and Training & Development
• Strong knowledge of current labor rules and regulations is a must.
• Good PC applications (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint) skills
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Strong English skills
1) Conduct initial research of market and mapping/sourcing of candidates for specific industries and sectors
2) Conduct initial phone screening to identify the key skills, experiences, and work history of candidates as well as their suitability and interests
3) Prepare brief candidate report including candidates’ background, experienced, and skills when referring candidates to consultants
4) Maintain accurate and complete candidate records in database