1. To assist marketing activities / events / VIP visit ( such as project operation). 2. To support Acer Experience center planning/ execution / mainteinance/ management activities. 3. To promote band marketing materials / poster replacement and communication for WW RO. 4. To operate Acer digit collection plan and execution. 5. To assist Acer gifts/souvenir promotion and status.
1. Provide product leadership from introduction through end-of-life. 2. Provide leadership to the Acer regional marketing teams. 3. Drive customer excitement, and insure product messaging & positioning across every customer touch point. 4. Create and deliver formal presentations on products for a broad range of Acer audiences. 5. Articulate issues and make clear recommendations. 6. Work closely with the ROs on joint plans and initiatives. 7. Deliver on marketing objectives and develop plans to achieve these. 8. Collect customer requirements and feedback for future product development. 9. Possess expert knowledge of competitive and 3rd party products and strategies. 10. Communicate and position the product in relation to other products and the competition. 11. To promotion materials and activities (such as promotion items, POSM, brochures, road show, event etc.). 12. To trace and monitor the implementation and outcome of promotion campaigns. 13. To monitor competitors‘ promotion and communication activities. 14. To assist manage company website content updates and social media operation. 15. To assist market survey planning and execution.
1. Involve in the innovation, planning and organisation of products 2. Executing cases or projects from manager’s order 3. Writing product plans and assigning tasks for others 4. Communication and coordination with regular meetings between different departments and provide detailed reports of progress to managers 5. Market research with product planning or developing and maintaining an effective marketing strategy by using different marketing methods to achieve the company objectives and successful advertising method for the product.
Job Description: To act as a digital marketing specialist to help brand growth through online campaigns and need to have advanced knowledge in paid media, earned media and owned media. You will be in charge of all external, online acquisition marketing, managing the strategy, execution, and optimization across channels. Responsibilities: 1. Create digital marketing plan and campaign calendar 2. Familiar with digital tools such as Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Google Trend, SEMrush...etc. 3. Measure and optimize marketing performance based on the performance matrix. 4. Stay up-to-date with digital marketing trends and potential new channels and strategies to keep us ahead. 5. Manage and execute online marketing campaigns and ensure alignment with business objectives and budget.
As a specialist on the Global Web Operations team, you will be responsible for maintaining the product catalog on acer.com and work to complete tasks assigned to you by your Manager. You will also be leading projects to support the development of campaign, event and promotion pages or websites, working with cross-department functions. Key areas of focus: 1. Operations planning & scheduling. 2. Asset uploading and configuration on WCMS. 3. Adhoc project planning & communication. 4. Partner compliance & content monitoring. 5. Traffic reporting & analysis.
As a Senior Specialist on the Creative Operations team, you will be responsible for tracking the production schedule for new product assets and liaise with business teams to collect & communicate required information critical to the creative process. You will also be contributing to key marketing projects such as global campaigns, events and sponsorships and work to complete tasks assigned to you by your Manager. Key areas of focus: 1. Asset production schedule tracking & communication. 2. Creative project planning & communication. 3. Translation platform & user management. 4. Acer marketing portal management.
• Work closely with Digital Team at HQ and local Digital Marketing Managers to oversee and coordinate key projects. Involves attending meetings/calls, managing project tracking documents, etc. • Provide ongoing support for Web site content and page development • To work with partners and GSCs to support eCommerce roll-out across the globe • To ensure social media management tool is being utilized the fullest level across INC and GSCs • To support the development and execution of content for Giant’s owned platforms • To act as project coordinator within digital marketing team.
1. Implement digital engagement programs to tie-in with CRM roadmaps. 2. Responsible for supporting the Global CRM operations on newsletters, project management, platform integration, joint-promotion and membership reporting. 3. Plan and prepare global email campaigns and provide guidance to the regional and local marketing teams in distribute the global campaigns on country levels and utilize the platform to run more local activities. 4. Supervise, train and coach the regional and local CRM folks to do reporting and KPI analysis. 5. Share, encourage and follow up on best practices on CRM space across the globe. 6. Participate the integration projects between Global Central Customer Database (CCDB) and local platforms from Countries in order to grow the database across the globe. 7. Analyze customer profile to provide insights/knowledge/recommendation to help marketing folks to deliver more effective communications to customers. 8. Implement the joint-promotion and digital marketing campaigns with specific focus on enhancing sales conversion and driving website traffic. 9. Liaise with the Global IT and other internal digital folks, as well as external partners in order to implement joint-promotion activities on global websites, eCommerce stores and CCDB. 10. Manage and coordinate the implementation of CRM tools and run BI report for regular analysis to keep track of end users’ growth, behavior, preference and consideration.
Ultimate Computing Solution For Demanding Professionals Getac rugged computing solution business unit provides advanced rugged computing solution to help all the professionals accomplish their missions and surpass their limits. In 2015, Getac rugged brand is ranked as the world’s second largest fully rugged mobile computing solutions provider. As a Product Marketing Specialist, you are expected to be responsible for： 1.Familiar with marketing strategies(product/price/place/promotion) 2.Co-work with pre-sales team, develop marketing and brand strategies and set various modes of marketing and operation 3.Competitor analysis, strategic planning, resource integration and product life-cycle management 4.Familiar with marketing materials and solutions 5.Operation of the marketing platform tools(quotation/part number/CRM system) 1.產品4P定位與推廣, (價格/通路/行銷/規格) 2.Pre-sales 支援, 標案產品策略擬定, 產品行銷素材內容制定 3.競爭對手分析, 競爭對手攻擊策略擬定, 產品教育訓練, 產品生命週期資料維護與管理 4.行業行銷素材製作, 解決方案行銷素材製作 5.報價系統, 料號系統, 客戶關係管理系統營運
職責要求 1. The role is a dedicated plan, manage, and executive effectiveness of marketing campaigns and projects. 2. Strong analytical skills and an eye for detail to optimize performance to achieve target. 3. Utilize reporting on campaign ROI analysis, providing insights and recommendations for digital marketing campaigns. 4. Strong understanding of current digital marketing concepts, strategy and best practice. 5. Creative, initiative characters , responsible and productive on team work. 6. Capable to multi-task on boots transaction , purchaser management , media investment in fast-paced environment. 7. Familiar with e-commerce industry. 任職資格 1. Fluent in English and Chinese. 2. Bachelor Degree or above in marketing or business. 3. 2+ years of solid experiences in e-commerce or digital marketing filed. 4. Must have prior related experience in multinational environment and execute revenue boots campaigns. 5. Mature, positive, strategic-minded and able to communicate well with all levels. 6. Passionate about problem solving , being challenged and high dedicated at achieved target. 7. Excellent communication skills, positive thinking, organized and ability to work as a team member. 8. Professional work ethics and can-do attitude, taking challenge to deliver quality result.
1. Work with regional office personnel to support planning and implementation of regional MarCom programs such as trade shows, channel activities and advertising placements for assigned product lines. 2. Develop solution specific MarCom programs, including sales collateral, advertisements, web content, etc. in a timely manner. Also includes working with product marketing to facilitate development of appropriate sales tools. 3. Develop and execute digital marketing that include corporate website management, search engine optimization (SEO), Google keyword search operation, social media, online campaigns, online video marketing. 4. Ensure consistent corporate marketing policy, brand identity, and visual guidelines for all marketing collaterals and activities. 5. Assess and track budget, expenses, results, performance, and ROI of marketing campaigns.
1. Managing product category’s over-all business in Taiwan market and to realize targets in sales volume, profit and share. 2. Propose and discuss future product lineups and roadmaps with HQ to continue business growth in response to local customer demands. 3. Analyze detailed market trends in different segments including feature/channel/price/competitors then propose overall business plan in monthly basis. 4. Develop annual sales plan and marketing budget (P/L); monitor and control category’s business P/L status every month. 5. Set and drive product positioning and channel strategy and close communicate with related departments such as sales and Marcom to ensure everyone is heading in same direction. 6. Managing both company and market inventory, quick response to problem inventory
1. Region Ownership The candidate will be responsible for product, marketing, and sales for EMEA region to provide guidance to the region and work with region to achieve business target. 2. 4P-1Ps Integration 1) Product: – Work closely with internal team to formulate right platform and right feature, conduct competition analysis, communicate product position, product roadmap, transition plan, configuration, product key massage. Also conduct wish list and roadmap review on monthly base. – Regular (weekly / monthly / quarterly) product interlock / communication between regions and product group to ensure product update and requests submission. – Manage key product positioning and transition by aligning with region & S / D to ensure TTM & TTV – Strategic projects and crisis management (quality issue, if any). 2) Pricing: Conduct price competitiveness analysis when necessary, review month-end price book accuracy. 3) Promotion: Work closely with product marketing team and PM team to deliver product message foil in a timely fashion. 3. Operations 1) Manage the Supply/Demand process, push order within the assigned region. Confirm the availability of products based on supply and product life cycle in tender business. 2) Guide region on business direction, fulfill product related information, analyze and escalate RO’s demand that is not within LOB’s plan.
1. Initiate new product strategy, position statement, value proposition, marketing communication strategy. 2. Execute marketing collateral production to assist new product launch. 3. Social media planning, listening and execution. 4. Co-branding, cooperate with other brands and endorsers for marketing activities. https://youtu.be/D16GfQmaX_k
At Synology, we put our users first. From personal/performance NAS to enterprise-class NAS and networking products, we build products that help our users organize their data and make it accessible anytime anywhere. The Product team works closely with our software developers to guide products from conception to launch. As part of the Product team, you bridge the technical and business worlds as you design services that our users love. You‘ll work with colleagues from Software/Hardware Develop, Sales, Marketing, and Technical Support, to name just a few. You have a bias toward action and can break down complex problems into steps that drive product development at an incredible speed. As a Product Specialist/Manager, you will be part of shaping Synology‘s future. Responsibilities 1. Define a product vision and strategy 2. Gather software/hardware requirements 3. Develop world-class user experience 4. Manage product release cycle 5. Build/manage key partnerships & track/report the integration status 6. Provide eye-catching product training
1. Working with the team to develop trendy and attractive visual themes/templates to enrich the product / service experience. 2. Cross-team collaboration to produce various types of video projects – from product commercials, demos, and tutorials to corporate videos. The scope covers storyboard, script writing, video shooting, production planning, post editing (music, animation, voice-over, etc.) 3. Good at motion graphic animation. 4. Plan and produce relative content packs.
The Notebook Product Manager (PM) Position is a challenging and dynamic one filled with opportunities for growth. PM is the central point of product development at Acer worldwide headquarters, and is responsible for working both internally with supporting function teams and externally with ODM engineering and production teams. This position interacts with all departments within Acer to ensure our product provides best value to our customers. The PM is required to add value at every level of the job so that the HQ will make and execute product decisions that are in the best interest of Acer. We are looking for a candidate with hands-on Notebook product development experience or a fast learner. The successful candidate will need to perform below roles and meet our qualification: 1. Manage product through the development, launch and sustaining activities. 2. Ensure the successful introduction of new products by actively managing and tracking the operational go-to-market elements. 3. Will work closely with Product Engineering, Supply Chain, Operations and BM team. 4. Deliver consistent and accurate project deliverable and communication to internal teams. 5. Deliver organized, predictable & consistent project communications regarding product schedules, issues, and product life cycles. 6. Work with BM team to develop compelling and accurate project deliverable in preparation for product launches. 7. Support and coordinate sustaining product activities.
The Desktop PM is the central point of product development at acer worldwide headquarters, and is responsible for working both internally with supporting function teams and externally with ODM engineering and production teams. This position interacts with all departments within acer to ensure our product provides best value to our customers. The PM is required to add value at every level of the job so that the HQ will make and execute product decisions that are in the best interest of acer. We are looking for a candidate with hands-on desktop product development experience or a fast learner. The successful candidate will need to perform below roles and meet our qualification: 1. Manage product through the development, launch and sustaining activities. 2. Ensure the successful introduction of new products by actively managing and tracking the operational go-to-market elements. 3. Will work closely with Product Engineering, Supply Chain, Operations and BM team. 4. Deliver consistent and accurate project deliverables and communication to internal teams. 5. Deliver organized, predictable & consistent project communications regarding product schedules, issues, and product lifecycles. 6. Work with BM team to develop compelling and accurate project deliverables in preparation for product launches. 7. Support and coordinate sustaining product activities.
職責要求 1. Responsible for coordination CRM loyalty membership program. 2. Operation database and analyze customer profile. 3. Drive and implement the CRM/email marketing campaigns for the Globe group events/initiatives with specific focus on enhancing sales conversion. 4. Managing the global Customer Lifecycle. 5. Well knowledge on e-commerce,digital marketing and purchaser mobilization. 6. Familiar with CRM marketing tool such like email marketing/media/SMS. 7. Customer behavior analysis, tracking and mobilize. 8. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing CRM project related results as needed. 9. Support the implementation of a set of globle KPIs for measuring the email Newsletter campaign results. 任職資格 1. Fluent in English and Chinese. 2. Bachelor Degree or above in marketing or business. 3. 3+ years of solid experiences in e-commerce or digital marketing filed. 4. Must have prior related experience in multinational environment. 5. Mature, positive, strategic-minded and able to communicate well with all levels. 6. Strong analytical,critical thinking and problem solving abilities. 7. Ability to prioritize and handle mutiple tasks/projects. 8. Excellent communication skills,positive thinking, organized and ability to work as a team member. 9. Strong organizational and team-working skills with ability in a diverse,dynamic environment. ●具備Data Minig,MS SQLServer or any other SQL experience資料庫查詢語言、統計軟體操作經驗者佳,excellent MS excel skill ●具CRM,eCommerceWeb平台整合經驗優先
1. Collaborate with product team and develop communication strategy aligned with business objective 2. Create and execute integrated communication plans which include ATL, BTL, roadshow, PC show and marketing activities 3. Manage media and advertising agencies to work out effective campaigns 4. Allocate and control annual advertisement budget to achieve sales objective
1.Key Parts Sourcing 2.Sourcing and managing (potential) suppliers 3.Solid experience in price inquiry, negotiation 4.Communication/integrating with RD/CE/MC/PM functions team work. 5.Vendor consolidation
LOCATION / TEAM Taipei, Taiwan, member of Lightspeed Greater China team THE OPPORTUNITY The Senior Account Executive / Account Manager will support the Account Directors in the servicing of a range of established clients for various daily sales support functions, such as project consultation, feasibility assessment, pricing, proposal writing, business partners’ liaison and sales admin tasks etc. He or she will also work alongside the Account Directors on new business development responsibilities, such as attending client meetings, presentations, trade shows and other networking events. A team financial target would be given. This role would require a high degree of independency and would fit someone with an ambition to become a consultative business developer in the market research and/or professional services industry. THE COMPANY Lightspeed is a leading digital data collection specialist on a mission to help clients discover truth through data. Our 700 employees in 14 countries are passionate about boldly challenging the status quo to find faster, more creative ways of connecting brands and consumers to build richer profiles of millions of people across the globe. From modernizing surveys via our programmatic Gravity Network and LifePoints mobile app, to amplifying the voice of the millennial through VICE Voices, or leveraging our first party panel relationships and uniquely patented Honesty Detector Service to find the quality in the quantity of data out there, we are delivering the ‘buy and why’ insights that power today’s marketing decisions. Headquartered in Warren, NJ, Lightspeed is part of Kantar, one of the world’s leading data, insight and consultancy companies. Kantar is the Data Investment Management division of WPP plc. http://www.lightspeedresearch.com
At Adecco, we uphold the motto “Love What You Do”. We make the best match between clients and candidates to offer both sides the best co-working experience they could have. Join our team and help more people find the workplace they long for! Based in Zurich, Switzerland, the Adecco Group, is the world’s leading provider of HR solutions. With over 27 years of experience, Adecco Taiwan is well-positioned to assist organizations in building successful teams and to help individuals in their career. Our services offered fall into the broad categories of temporary staffing, permanent placement, outsourcing and other HR solution services. We are looking for a high-caliber candidate to join our internal marketing team. The candidate we‘re looking for should have a mix of social media experience, marketing know-how. ★Role Responsibilities: 1. Contribute to the development of the marketing plan 2. Responsible for marketing communication, social media, website and channel marketing initiatives including on creating quality content for social media/ digital platforms updates. 3. Define marketing program objectives, target audiences, tactics, creative deliverables, timeline, and ROI measurement and reports. 4. Develop and oversee execution in collaboration with different departments 5. Manage the design and creation of marketing materials 6. Develop and execute impactful events 7. Conduct ad-hoc research to support business pitches 8. All other Marketing projects as assigned by Marketing Manager ★Required Skills & Knowledge: 1. Proficient in both Chinese and English 2. Effective communication and copywriting skills 3. Good experiences in analysis, e.g. web traffic analysis, events, promotion and campaigns across website and social media 4. Ability to multi-task and handle problems quickly and efficiently 5. Great team player with service attitude and “can do” spirit 6. Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Knowledge in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign will be a plus
Title: HR Specialist Our client: is the world’s largest language services provider offering industry-leading translation and localization services and highly scalable global marketing solutions. People responsibility: N Report to: HR Manager Location: Taipei City Responsibilities Maintain HR full function daily operation, including staffing, training & development, time & attendance, compensation & benefit, termination. HR policies and procedure progressive review and update Other projects support and recruiting support Requirements Bachelor degree and 3-5 years HR experiences Excellent communication, problem solving and interpersonal skills. Ability to work on issues independently and drive improvement initiatives within and outside of the team Fluent English and Chinese Mandarin Interested parties, please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Manage day to day internet campaign performance to ensure the goal of both lead target and media efficiency achieved - Cooperate with agency on media planning, execution and budget control - Work with TM team on performance tracking and sales efficiency improvement - Support team on data analysis and administration works - 管理網路活動專案成效，達成名單目標及媒體效率之目標 - 與媒體代理商合作媒體規劃、執行及預算控管等事宜 - 協助電話行銷業務團隊業績進行報表分析、追蹤業績成效及優化銷售流程 - 協助團隊進行資料分析及相關行政業務
-Perform product development activities such as ideas generation, pricing, doc preparation, filing preparation…etc. -Provide necessary sales support for marketing initiatives. -Perform LJA review and post LJA analysis. -Help to develop new pricing system/model. -Existing products maintenance. File necessary changes required by new regulations or IB. -Other add-hoc responsibilities related to product development.