1. To assist marketing activities / events / VIP visit ( such as project operation).
2. To support Acer Experience center planning/ execution / mainteinance/ management activities.
3. To promote band marketing materials / poster replacement and communication for WW RO.
4. To operate Acer digit collection plan and execution.
5. To assist Acer gifts/souvenir promotion and status.
1. Provide product leadership from introduction through end-of-life.
2. Provide leadership to the Acer regional marketing teams.
3. Drive customer excitement, and insure product messaging & positioning across every customer touch point.
4. Create and deliver formal presentations on products for a broad range of Acer audiences.
5. Articulate issues and make clear recommendations.
6. Work closely with the ROs on joint plans and initiatives.
7. Deliver on marketing objectives and develop plans to achieve these.
8. Collect customer requirements and feedback for future product development.
9. Possess expert knowledge of competitive and 3rd party products and strategies.
10. Communicate and position the product in relation to other products and the competition.
11. To promotion materials and activities (such as promotion items, POSM, brochures, road show, event etc.).
12. To trace and monitor the implementation and outcome of promotion campaigns.
13. To monitor competitors‘ promotion and communication activities.
14. To assist manage company website content updates and social media operation.
15. To assist market survey planning and execution.
Principal Accountabilities :
1.Corporate Event Management
-Conduct market research, gather information and negotiate contracts prior to closing any deals
-Plan, design and produce events while managing all project delivery elements within time limits and defined budget
-Produce detailed proposals for events (for example, timelines, venues, suppliers, legal obligations, staffing and budgets)
-Manage and coordinate suppliers and all event logistics (for example, venue, catering, travel)
-Liaise with internal teams to identify their needs and to ensure corporate strategy is met thru event execution
-Liaise with sales and marketing teams to publicize and amplify
-Specify staff requirements and coordinate their activities
-Produce post-event evaluation to inform future events
-Propose ideas to improve provided services and event quality
-Proactively handle any arising issues and troubleshoot any emerging problems on the event day
-Cooperate with marketing and PR to promote and publicize event
-Collaborate with agency on detail execution and quotations negotiation
-Monitor event budgets per planned in marketing calendar
2.Experience center management and VIP customer visiting coordination
3.HQ building products and posters refreshes
As a specialist on the Global Web Operations team, you will be responsible for maintaining the product catalog on acer.com and work to complete tasks assigned to you by your Manager. You will also be leading projects to support the development of campaign, event and promotion pages or websites, working with cross-department functions.
Key areas of focus:
1. Operations planning & scheduling.
2. Asset uploading and configuration on WCMS.
3. Adhoc project planning & communication.
4. Partner compliance & content monitoring.
5. Traffic reporting & analysis.
1. Implement digital engagement programs to tie-in with CRM roadmaps.
2. Responsible for supporting the Global CRM operations on newsletters, project management, platform integration, joint-promotion and membership reporting.
3. Plan and prepare global email campaigns and provide guidance to the regional and local marketing teams in distribute the global campaigns on country levels and utilize the platform to run more local activities.
4. Supervise, train and coach the regional and local CRM folks to do reporting and KPI analysis.
5. Share, encourage and follow up on best practices on CRM space across the globe.
6. Participate the integration projects between Global Central Customer Database (CCDB) and local platforms from Countries in order to grow the database across the globe.
7. Analyze customer profile to provide insights/knowledge/recommendation to help marketing folks to deliver more effective communications to customers.
8. Implement the joint-promotion and digital marketing campaigns with specific focus on enhancing sales conversion and driving website traffic.
9. Liaise with the Global IT and other internal digital folks, as well as external partners in order to implement joint-promotion activities on global websites, eCommerce stores and CCDB.
10. Manage and coordinate the implementation of CRM tools and run BI report for regular analysis to keep track of end users’ growth, behavior, preference and consideration.
Ultimate Computing Solution For Demanding Professionals
Getac rugged computing solution business unit provides advanced rugged computing solution to help all the professionals accomplish their missions and surpass their limits.
In 2015, Getac rugged brand is ranked as the world’s second largest fully rugged mobile computing solutions provider.
As a Product Marketing Specialist, you are expected to be responsible for：
1.Familiar with marketing strategies(product/price/place/promotion)
2.Co-work with pre-sales team, develop marketing and brand strategies and set various modes of marketing and operation
3.Competitor analysis, strategic planning, resource integration and product life-cycle management
4.Familiar with marketing materials and solutions
5.Operation of the marketing platform tools(quotation/part number/CRM system)
2.Pre-sales 支援, 標案產品策略擬定, 產品行銷素材內容制定
3.競爭對手分析, 競爭對手攻擊策略擬定, 產品教育訓練, 產品生命週期資料維護與管理
5.報價系統, 料號系統, 客戶關係管理系統營運
1. Mainly responsible for operations and management of Google Adwords and Social Media
2. Work with regional office personnel to support planning and implementation of regional MarCom programs such as trade shows, channel activities and advertising placements for assigned product lines.
3. Ensure consistent corporate marketing policy, brand identity, and visual guidelines for all marketing collaterals and activities.
4. Assess and track budget, expenses, results, performance, and ROI of marketing campaigns.
1. Responsible for Overseas Channel Development & Follow-up & Maintenance
2. Strength in brand image buildup and market management
3. Monitor and manage territory profit margins and revenue target to achieve P&L
4. Develop and implements an effective schedule of sales trip, training and trade show participation
5. Oversee quoting and pricing strategy for key accounts
6. Oversee sales forecast and identify opportunities
7. Overseas business presentation and market visits if necessaries
1. Degree holder or above, with major in business management, marketing or related field
2. At least 5 years of sales and marketing experience in the consumer electronics industries.
3. Proficiency in spoken and written English and Chinese with excellent communication and presentation skills
4. Proven track record in servicing, securing and closing with overseas distributors and clients
5. Presentable, independent, detail-minded and self-motivated with good numerical and analytical skills
6. Knowledge in channel business and marketing is highly preferred
7. Proficiency in MS Office application
8. Located in Shenzhen, China
At Synology, we put our users first. From personal/performance NAS to enterprise-class NAS and networking products, we build products that help our users organize their data and make it accessible anytime anywhere. The Product team works closely with our software developers to guide products from conception to launch. As part of the Product team, you bridge the technical and business worlds as you design services that our users love. You‘ll work with colleagues from Software/Hardware Develop, Sales, Marketing, and Technical Support, to name just a few. You have a bias toward action and can break down complex problems into steps that drive product development at an incredible speed. As a Product Specialist/Manager, you will be part of shaping Synology‘s future.
1. Define a product vision and strategy
2. Gather software/hardware requirements
3. Develop world-class user experience
4. Manage product release cycle
5. Build/manage key partnerships & track/report the integration status
6. Provide eye-catching product training
1. Region Ownership
The candidate will be responsible for product, marketing, and sales for EMEA region to provide guidance to the region and work with region to achieve business target.
2. 4P-1Ps Integration
– Work closely with internal team to formulate right platform and right feature, conduct competition analysis, communicate product position, product roadmap, transition plan, configuration, product key massage. Also conduct wish list and roadmap review on monthly base.
– Regular (weekly / monthly / quarterly) product interlock / communication between regions and product group to ensure product update and requests submission.
– Manage key product positioning and transition by aligning with region & S / D to ensure TTM & TTV
– Strategic projects and crisis management (quality issue, if any).
2) Pricing: Conduct price competitiveness analysis when necessary, review month-end price book accuracy.
3) Promotion: Work closely with product marketing team and PM team to deliver product message foil in a timely fashion.
1) Manage the Supply/Demand process, push order within the assigned region. Confirm the availability of products based on supply and product life cycle in tender business.
2) Guide region on business direction, fulfill product related information, analyze and escalate RO’s demand that is not within LOB’s plan.
1. Managing product category’s over-all business in Taiwan market and to realize targets in sales volume, profit and share.
2. Propose and discuss future product lineups and roadmaps with HQ to continue business growth in response to local customer demands.
3. Analyze detailed market trends in different segments including feature/channel/price/competitors then propose overall business plan in monthly basis.
4. Develop annual sales plan and marketing budget (P/L); monitor and control category’s business P/L status every month.
5. Set and drive product positioning and channel strategy and close communicate with related departments such as sales and Marcom to ensure everyone is heading in same direction.
6. Managing both company and market inventory, quick response to problem inventory
1. Working with the team to develop trendy and attractive visual themes/templates to enrich the product / service experience.
2. Cross-team collaboration to produce various types of video projects – from product commercials, demos, and tutorials to corporate videos.
The scope covers storyboard, script writing, video shooting, production planning, post editing (music, animation, voice-over, etc.)
3. Good at motion graphic animation.
4. Plan and produce relative content packs.
The Notebook Product Manager (PM) Position is a challenging and dynamic one filled with opportunities for growth. PM is the central point of product development at Acer worldwide headquarters, and is responsible for working both internally with supporting function teams and externally with ODM engineering and production teams. This position interacts with all departments within Acer to ensure our product provides best value to our customers.
The PM is required to add value at every level of the job so that the HQ will make and execute product decisions that are in the best interest of Acer. We are looking for a candidate with hands-on Notebook product development experience or a fast learner.
The successful candidate will need to perform below roles and meet our qualification:
1. Manage product through the development, launch and sustaining activities.
2. Ensure the successful introduction of new products by actively managing and tracking the operational go-to-market elements.
3. Will work closely with Product Engineering, Supply Chain, Operations and BM team.
4. Deliver consistent and accurate project deliverable and communication to internal teams.
5. Deliver organized, predictable & consistent project communications regarding product schedules, issues, and product life cycles.
6. Work with BM team to develop compelling and accurate project deliverable in preparation for product launches.
7. Support and coordinate sustaining product activities.
1. Initiate new product strategy, position statement, value proposition, marketing communication strategy.
2. Execute marketing collateral production to assist new product launch.
3. Social media planning, listening and execution.
4. Co-branding, cooperate with other brands and endorsers for marketing activities.
1. BIOS porting
2. Co-work with Hardware R&D for problem fixing
3. Provide technical consultation to related colleague, such as Sales, Marketing, etc.
4. Discuss BIOS specifications with customers
Our team of video production specialist are the key link between our developers and Synology users who may come from different background. Video production specialists deliver technical information clearly and accurately. As a video production specialist, you are focusing on shooting videos, including the product overview and tutorials. You are always the first one to defuse a new technical challenge when it arises.
1. Produce video tutorials and marketing/branding videos in association with conceptualization and storyboarding.
2. Advanced English written and oral communication skills, a proactive temperament and superior organization.
3. Mastery of social media and digital interaction.
4. Edit and clarify video outline/scripts written by others.
5. Able to balance new, innovative ideas, with a strong production aesthetic.
Applicants with previous video works will be prioritized.
At Adecco, we uphold the motto “Love What You Do”. We make the best match between clients and candidates to offer both sides the best co-working experience they could have. Join our team and help more people find the workplace they long for!
Based in Zurich, Switzerland, the Adecco Group, is the world’s leading provider of HR solutions. With over 27 years of experience, Adecco Taiwan is well-positioned to assist organizations in building successful teams and to help individuals in their career. Our services offered fall into the broad categories of temporary staffing, permanent placement, outsourcing and other HR solution services.
We are looking for a high-caliber candidate to join our internal marketing team. The candidate we‘re looking for should have a mix of social media experience, marketing know-how.
1. Contribute to the development of the marketing plan
2. Responsible for marketing communication, social media, website and channel marketing initiatives including on creating quality content for social media/ digital platforms updates.
3. Define marketing program objectives, target audiences, tactics, creative deliverables, timeline, and ROI measurement and reports.
4. Develop and oversee execution in collaboration with different departments
5. Manage the design and creation of marketing materials
6. Develop and execute impactful events
7. Conduct ad-hoc research to support business pitches
8. All other Marketing projects as assigned by Marketing Manager
★Required Skills & Knowledge:
1. Proficient in both Chinese and English
2. Effective communication and copywriting skills
3. Good experiences in analysis, e.g. web traffic analysis, events, promotion and campaigns across website and social media
4. Ability to multi-task and handle problems quickly and efficiently
5. Great team player with service attitude and “can do” spirit
6. Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Knowledge in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign will be a plus
Title: HR Specialist
Our client: is the world’s largest language services provider offering industry-leading translation and localization services and highly scalable global marketing solutions.
People responsibility: N
Report to: HR Manager
Location: Taipei City
Maintain HR full function daily operation, including staffing, training & development, time & attendance, compensation & benefit, termination.
HR policies and procedure progressive review and update
Other projects support and recruiting support
Bachelor degree and 3-5 years HR experiences
Excellent communication, problem solving and interpersonal skills.
Ability to work on issues independently and drive improvement initiatives within and outside of the team
Fluent English and Chinese Mandarin
Interested parties, please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Regularly conduct global market research to identify opportunities for brand promotion and
. Research and analyse “target” market trends, competitor offerings, demographics and other
information that affect marketing strategies and use research findings and analysis to provide
insight/directions to key colleagues/Sales Team in identifying/delivering customer/partner
. Assist in the general planning and execution of brand marketing activities and campaigns.
. Collaborate with Assistant/Marketing Manager, and key colleagues, in all budget planning.
. Monitor global market trends and proactively seek customer feedback by auditing market trends
before and after launch of products/campaigns to assess the impact of branding and promotion
. Routinely track key metrics related to all global marketing activities.
. Support Intenza sales targets by collaboration with Assistant/Marketing Manager (Head Office),
Lead Graphic Designer, Brand Manager and Product Manager, to develop and manage content
for distributors and partners— Editorial Calendar.
. With key colleagues, and relevant regional team members, coordinate Intenza Fitness regional
tradeshows, as authorised by Head Office, and subsequently measure regional tradeshow
success/presence with requisite feedback to Head Office leadership.
. Be responsible for the Intenza corporate gifting etiquette and protocol— Distributor Program: define and manage the parameters of what is appropriate for partner gifts/endowments, event sponsorship, visiting guests etc. ensuring that items align with Intenza brand/image standards and allocated budget.
• 自 1969 年引進台灣，此品牌在台已穩居高級進口車品牌的領先地位
• Maintain product profiles across the entire product portfolio, e.g. compare spec sheets, check ordering system and marketing materials, maintain reports and presentations, etc.
• Conduct simple analysis based on existing and historic data, e.g. take rates for certain specifications etc. and suggest strategies for cross-carline product optimizations
• Analyze competitions and competitive environment and define product countermeasures where necessary
• Conduct price proposal calculation when new pricing strategy is needed
• Identify process improvement potentials within product management team and between product management team and other departments
• Any other duties set up by the Product manager in the course of the period of the contract.
• Fluent Mandarin Chinese (including reading and writing) and very good English skills in combination are a MUST
1.Key Parts Sourcing
2.Sourcing and managing (potential) suppliers
3.Solid experience in price inquiry, negotiation
4.Communication/integrating with RD/CE/MC/PM functions team work.
-Perform product development activities such as ideas generation, pricing, doc preparation, filing preparation…etc.
-Provide necessary sales support for marketing initiatives.
-Perform LJA review and post LJA analysis.
-Help to develop new pricing system/model.
-Existing products maintenance. File necessary changes required by new regulations or IB.
-Other add-hoc responsibilities related to product development.