1.Translation from English to Chinese in web site content, press release, magazine ads, and product features for Sales kits etc. 2.Writing product video scripts and communicate with Visual Design team. 3.Assist trade show activities, marketing events and Sales’ marketing requests. 4.Maintain product or event micro site. 5.Plan marketing material and product catalog. 6.Participate in overseas subsidiaries monthly meeting and integrate marketing reports. 7.Collaborate creative marketing project.
1. Involve in the innovation, planning and organisation of products 2. Executing cases or projects from manager’s order 3. Writing product plans and assigning tasks for others 4. Communication and coordination with regular meetings between different departments and provide detailed reports of progress to managers 5. Market research with product planning or developing and maintaining an effective marketing strategy by using different marketing methods to achieve the company objectives and successful advertising method for the product.
1.Develop product roadmap by positioning and messaging that differentiates your products in the market. 2.Sales enablement – Communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team thru sales training, and develop the sales tools (Sales kits, competitor analysis, video etc.)that support the selling process of your products. 3.Product launch – plan the launch of new products and releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan, market price analysis, and maintain the ERP. 4.Market intelligence – be the expert on your buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria; be the expert on your competition and how to crush them 5.Demand generation – develop the strategy and manage the marketing programs that drive demand for your products. 6.Manage product review samples and control expense.
Ultimate Computing Solution For Demanding Professionals Getac rugged computing solution business unit provides advanced rugged computing solution to help all the professionals accomplish their missions and surpass their limits. In 2015, Getac rugged brand is ranked as the world’s second largest fully rugged mobile computing solutions provider. As a Product Marketing Specialist, you are expected to be responsible for： 1.Familiar with marketing strategies(product/price/place/promotion) 2.Co-work with pre-sales team, develop marketing and brand strategies and set various modes of marketing and operation 3.Competitor analysis, strategic planning, resource integration and product life-cycle management 4.Familiar with marketing materials and solutions 5.Operation of the marketing platform tools(quotation/part number/CRM system) 1.產品4P定位與推廣, (價格/通路/行銷/規格) 2.Pre-sales 支援, 標案產品策略擬定, 產品行銷素材內容制定 3.競爭對手分析, 競爭對手攻擊策略擬定, 產品教育訓練, 產品生命週期資料維護與管理 4.行業行銷素材製作, 解決方案行銷素材製作 5.報價系統, 料號系統, 客戶關係管理系統營運
職責要求 1. The role is a dedicated plan, manage, and executive effectiveness of marketing campaigns and projects. 2. Strong analytical skills and an eye for detail to optimize performance to achieve target. 3. Utilize reporting on campaign ROI analysis, providing insights and recommendations for digital marketing campaigns. 4. Strong understanding of current digital marketing concepts, strategy and best practice. 5. Creative, initiative characters , responsible and productive on team work. 6. Capable to multi-task on boots transaction , purchaser management , media investment in fast-paced environment. 7. Familiar with e-commerce industry. 任職資格 1. Fluent in English and Chinese. 2. Bachelor Degree or above in marketing or business. 3. 2+ years of solid experiences in e-commerce or digital marketing filed. 4. Must have prior related experience in multinational environment and execute revenue boots campaigns. 5. Mature, positive, strategic-minded and able to communicate well with all levels. 6. Passionate about problem solving , being challenged and high dedicated at achieved target. 7. Excellent communication skills, positive thinking, organized and ability to work as a team member. 8. Professional work ethics and can-do attitude, taking challenge to deliver quality result.
Job Duties 1. Responsible for Overseas Channel Development & Follow-up & Maintenance 2. Strength in brand image buildup and market management 3. Monitor and manage territory profit margins and revenue target to achieve P&L 4. Develop and implements an effective schedule of sales trip, training and trade show participation 5. Oversee quoting and pricing strategy for key accounts 6. Oversee sales forecast and identify opportunities 7. Overseas business presentation and market visits if necessaries Job Requirements: 1. Degree holder or above, with major in business management, marketing or related field 2. At least 5 years of sales and marketing experience in the consumer electronics industries. 3. Proficiency in spoken and written English and Chinese with excellent communication and presentation skills 4. Proven track record in servicing, securing and closing with overseas distributors and clients 5. Presentable, independent, detail-minded and self-motivated with good numerical and analytical skills 6. Knowledge in channel business and marketing is highly preferred 7. Proficiency in MS Office application 8. Located in Shenzhen, China
1. Managing product category’s over-all business in Taiwan market and to realize targets in sales volume, profit and share. 2. Propose and discuss future product lineups and roadmaps with HQ to continue business growth in response to local customer demands. 3. Analyze detailed market trends in different segments including feature/channel/price/competitors then propose overall business plan in monthly basis. 4. Develop annual sales plan and marketing budget (P/L); Monitor and control category’s business P/L status every month. 5. Set and drive product positioning and channel strategy and close communicate with related departments such as sales and Marcom to ensure everyone is heading in same direction. 6. Managing both company and market inventory, quick response to problem inventory.
1. Act as a major BU contact window for ViewSonic Worldwide Regions in business management. 為全球四大銷售區域提供顯示器部門專職的事業管理單位窗口 2. Responsible for Regions‘ Business Plan Target and drive the success align with company‘s strategic direction included supplier, panel, technology,….etc. 主要負責各大銷售區域的營業目標達成,並確保銷售策略與總部的策略方向同步 3. Responsible for Regions‘ performance review via sales volume and business direction. 主要負責各大銷售區域的銷售數量與銷售策略進度檢討與追蹤 4. Communicate with regions of product roadmap, product portfolio management, life cycle management to drive for best result on ViewSonic business in terms of sales quantity, revenue, and profit. 主要負責各大銷售區域的產品布局,產品規劃管理,與產品週期管理的溝通,以如何讓銷售數量,銷售金額及利潤達到最佳化為目標 5. Responsible for Regions’Inventory Control Management in both shipment, sell in and sell through management. 主要負責各大銷售區域的庫存管理,以確保進貨與銷售的平衡 6. Implement global product strategy and launch plan into regional execution. 確保各大銷售區域正確執行優派的全球產品策略和產品推廣 7. Facilitate business and fulfill regional requests/matters by cooperating with internal function teams (SBM/PDM/PQA/Marketing…..). 確保與總部各個相關部門的溝通機制且協助各大銷售區域業務順利執行且提供解決方案 8. Perform market/industry analysis to meet potential competition. 負責相關的市場產業競品分析以協助各大銷售區域業務發展 https://youtu.be/D16GfQmaX_k
1. To write/manage Acer product documents - quick start, setup guide, user manual, product sheet, etc.. 2. To manage translation vendors on multi-language documents. 3. To align with global marketing strategy, developing in box materials plan. 4. Collect and analyze competitor product and user behavior for product materials definition. 5. With the ability to think independently and the capacity to complete the publishing projects. 6. Good communication skills in both English & Chinese, to be a team player.
1.Corporate PR content creation and promotion 2.Corporate website content creation and maintenance. 3.Assist supervisor for the planning, execution, and drafting of Corporate Social Responsibility report. 4.News writing, publishing, and monitoring 5.PR activity planning & execution. 1.具備規劃企業宣傳題材、撰稿、增加整體企業整體知名度與曝光率。 2.企業官網之內容維護、更新與平台上傳作業。 3.協助企業社會委員會之會務推動以及企業社會責任報告書之撰寫與整合。 4.各式新聞撰寫/發布/監測 5.媒體公關活動企劃/宣傳/執行 6.協助投資人關係相關業務
1. Initiate new product strategy, position statement, value proposition, marketing communication strategy. 2. Execute marketing collateral production to assist new product launch. 3. Social media planning, listening and execution. 4. Co-branding, cooperate with other brands and endorsers for marketing activities. https://youtu.be/D16GfQmaX_k
The Notebook Product Manager (PM) Position is a challenging and dynamic one filled with opportunities for growth. PM is the central point of product development at acer worldwide headquarters, and is responsible for working both internally with supporting function teams and externally with ODM engineering and production teams. This position interacts with all departments within acer to ensure our product provides best value to our customers. The PM is required to add value at every level of the job so that the HQ will make and execute product decisions that are in the best interest of acer. We are looking for a candidate with hands-on Notebook product development experience or a fast learner. The successful candidate will need to perform below roles and meet our qualification. Key Responsibilities •Manage product through the development, launch and sustaining activities. •Ensure the successful introduction of new products by actively managing and tracking the operational go-to-market elements. •Will work closely with Product Engineering, Supply Chain, Operations and BM team. •Deliver consistent and accurate project deliverables and communication to internal teams. •Deliver organized, predictable & consistent project communications regarding product schedules, issues, and product lifecycles. •Work with BM team to develop compelling and accurate project deliverables in preparation for product launches •Support and coordinate sustaining product activities. 職務類別：產品管理師
1. Working with the team to develop trendy and attractive visual themes/templates to enrich the product / service experience. 2. Cross-team collaboration to produce various types of video projects – from product commercials, demos, and tutorials to corporate videos. The scope covers storyboard, script writing, video shooting, production planning, post editing (music, animation, voice-over, etc.) 3. Good at motion graphic animation. 4. Plan and produce relative content packs.
At Synology, we put our users first. From personal/performance NAS to enterprise-class NAS and networking products, we build products that help our users organize their data and make it accessible anytime anywhere. The Product team works closely with our software developers to guide products from conception to launch. As part of the Product team, you bridge the technical and business worlds as you design services that our users love. You‘ll work with colleagues from Software/Hardware Develop, Sales, Marketing, and Technical Support, to name just a few. You have a bias toward action and can break down complex problems into steps that drive product development at an incredible speed. As a Product Specialist/Manager, you will be part of shaping Synology‘s future. Responsibilities 1. Define a product vision and strategy. 2. Gather software/hardware requirements. 3. Develop world-class user experience. 4. Manage product release cycle. 5. Build/manage key partnerships & track/report the integration status. 6. Provide eye-catching product training.
職責要求 1. Responsible for coordination CRM loyalty membership program. 2. Operation database and analyze customer profile. 3. Drive and implement the CRM/email marketing campaigns for the Globe group events/initiatives with specific focus on enhancing sales conversion. 4. Managing the global Customer Lifecycle. 5. Well knowledge on e-commerce,digital marketing and purchaser mobilization. 6. Familiar with CRM marketing tool such like email marketing/media/SMS. 7. Customer behavior analysis, tracking and mobilize. 8. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing CRM project related results as needed. 9. Support the implementation of a set of globle KPIs for measuring the email Newsletter campaign results. 任職資格 1. Fluent in English and Chinese. 2. Bachelor Degree or above in marketing or business. 3. 3+ years of solid experiences in e-commerce or digital marketing filed. 4. Must have prior related experience in multinational environment. 5. Mature, positive, strategic-minded and able to communicate well with all levels. 6. Strong analytical,critical thinking and problem solving abilities. 7. Ability to prioritize and handle mutiple tasks/projects. 8. Excellent communication skills,positive thinking, organized and ability to work as a team member. 9. Strong organizational and team-working skills with ability in a diverse,dynamic environment. ●具備Data Minig,MS SQLServer or any other SQL experience資料庫查詢語言、統計軟體操作經驗者佳,excellent MS excel skill ●具CRM,eCommerceWeb平台整合經驗優先
1.Key Parts Sourcing 2.Sourcing and managing (potential) suppliers 3.Solid experience in price inquiry, negotiation 4.Communication/integrating with RD/CE/MC/PM functions team work. 5.Vendor consolidation
We are looking for an experienced Marketing & MarCom specialist to perform/schedule MarCom programs together with Sales team for building marketing strategy, brand awareness and products sales. Key duties: Play a key role on Marketing & Sales team to generate and manage the development and maintenance of marketing communication tools, sales kits, digital and printed promotional materials, announcements and e-mail campaigns. Contribute and deliver raw contents, graphics/Video, company website, trade show booths, datasheets/flyers, technical documents, and power point presentations to increase market awareness, create leads and foster the customer relationship. Requirements: * Fluent in written and spoken English. * Familiar with computer and software operation. * Ability to work independently and in a collaborative team environment. * A can-Do, diligent, positive and optimistic attitude. * Available to occasionally business trip. ( 型錄與廣告設計製作、公司網站維護與管理、國內外展覽及研討會之執行、媒體公關互動、電子報／新聞稿／產品簡報編輯撰寫、及相關行銷活動支援執行。)
Title: HR Specialist Our client: is the world’s largest language services provider offering industry-leading translation and localization services and highly scalable global marketing solutions. People responsibility: N Report to: HR Manager Location: Taipei City Responsibilities Maintain HR full function daily operation, including staffing, training & development, time & attendance, compensation & benefit, termination. HR policies and procedure progressive review and update Other projects support and recruiting support Requirements Bachelor degree and 3-5 years HR experiences Excellent communication, problem solving and interpersonal skills. Ability to work on issues independently and drive improvement initiatives within and outside of the team Fluent English and Chinese Mandarin Interested parties, please send CV to email@example.com
- 台北市信義區，年薪 600,000~800,000元年薪 600,000~800,000元/1年工作經驗以上/大學
Account Specialist 工作內容主要為trade marketing為主以及線下(BTL)的support ，從DM的印刷, 陳列, 設計, 出貨, 預算控制等等一條龍的作業。 Role Purpose ■ Responsible for customer service for the assigned brand, from campaign initiation to final production and delivery. ■ To initiate and conceptualise product launches, consumer and trade promotional plans, working closely with the Marketing team, and ensuring smooth execution; ■ Manage the execution of below-the-line consumer communication (include print, outdoor, direct-to-consumer marketing, public relations and point-of-sell materials, etc.); ■ Manage multi-functional project team to ensure excellence in execution (initiative/promotion/pricing plan development, planning, execution and summarizing results/learning); ■ Ownership of the development of client relationships and supplier partnerships in the agency space; ■ Been seen as expert in Brand Guardianship; first point of escalation for Junior team members Key Responsibilities Brand Guardian ■ Ensure that the brand’s image and standards are maintained at all times based on the direction and strategy set by the company and the brand principals. ■ Compliance with Brand Guidelines ■ Brand awareness ■ Design Management ■ Visual Identity Operations ■ Procurement of Point of Sale, delivering on time, to specification, to quality and to contractual targets ■ Provide technical input and advice on print projects as required ■ Management of campaigns and components ■ Ensure detailed specifications for suppliers are in place ■ Management of campaign kitting and delivery logistics ■ Develops strong relationships with suppliers and is expert in their capabilities ■ Implements and uses management information systems ■ Ensures best practice in conjunction with wider Williams Lea operations group ■ Daily tracking and analysis of benchmarking information, ensuring that this data is communicated monthly to the Account Manager ■ Provide management information on demand ■ Deep understanding of Immedia operations and the ability to support training/daily operations where less experienced users need it Requirement: ■ Strong agency experience in Campaign Execution or all round print industry experience in either purchasing or production management ■ Knowledge of 2D, 3D and temporary Point of Sale an advantage ■ Excellent communication and interpersonal skills ■ Excellent customer service skills and client management ability ■ Experience of working in an environment where priorities are constantly changing ■ Can manage change, and keep a clear perspective of end goals
- Manage day to day internet campaign performance to ensure the goal of both lead target and media efficiency achieved - Cooperate with agency on media planning, execution and budget control - Work with TM team on performance tracking and sales efficiency improvement - Support team on data analysis and administration works - 管理網路活動專案成效，達成名單目標及媒體效率之目標 - 與媒體代理商合作媒體規劃、執行及預算控管等事宜 - 協助電話行銷業務團隊業績進行報表分析、追蹤業績成效及優化銷售流程 - 協助團隊進行資料分析及相關行政業務