1. Direct and control the activities of broad functional area through several senior Design & Engineering managers involved in activities such as designing, developing, modifying and evaluating. 2. Ensure the development of Design & Engineering solutions for diversified industry segment covering a wide range of products and volume mixes for Industrial Control and Power Device. 3. Ensure budget, schedules and performance indicators meet corporate guidelines. 4. Provide technical and strategic guidance to subordinates to ensure achievement of goals and objectives. 5. Develop and continuously improve methods, systems and processes in a complex and rapidly changing environment to improve customer satisfaction. 6. Organize and lead reviews to ensure projects are delivered on time, as per cost targets and within quality specifications. 7. Partner with Operations leaders to ensure Engineering & Design activities are well integrated with manufacturing operations including the use of Design for manufacturing principles.
English Job Description: 1. Responsible for the management of Development team, Sample Room and Engineer. 2. Promote the development processes and timeline in organized and efficiency. 3. Co-ordinate the development of services, such as construction, testing, cost, quality and delivery on time, good communication and coordination with inter-department. 4. To guide customers with professional advise, and initiative to establish a good interaction with customers. 5. Collaborate with team for product quality consistency from cut to box of production. 中文職務描述： 1.管理開發團隊，配合品牌設計開發。 2.推動開發所需各項工作的流程與時間安排，能有效組織日常運作。 3.統籌開發事務，從結構、測試、成本、品質與交期準時，良好的跨部門溝通協調。 4.能以專業建議引導客戶，主動與客戶建立良好的互動關係。 5.與相關單位合作，協助型體順利導入生產。
LOCATION / TEAM Taipei, Taiwan, member of Lightspeed Greater China team THE OPPORTUNITY The Senior Account Executive / Account Manager will support the Account Directors in the servicing of a range of established clients for various daily sales support functions, such as project consultation, feasibility assessment, pricing, proposal writing, business partners’ liaison and sales admin tasks etc. He or she will also work alongside the Account Directors on new business development responsibilities, such as attending client meetings, presentations, trade shows and other networking events. A team financial target would be given. This role would require a high degree of independency and would fit someone with an ambition to become a consultative business developer in the market research and/or professional services industry. THE COMPANY Lightspeed is a leading digital data collection specialist on a mission to help clients discover truth through data. Our 700 employees in 14 countries are passionate about boldly challenging the status quo to find faster, more creative ways of connecting brands and consumers to build richer profiles of millions of people across the globe. From modernizing surveys via our programmatic Gravity Network and LifePoints mobile app, to amplifying the voice of the millennial through VICE Voices, or leveraging our first party panel relationships and uniquely patented Honesty Detector Service to find the quality in the quantity of data out there, we are delivering the ‘buy and why’ insights that power today’s marketing decisions. Headquartered in Warren, NJ, Lightspeed is part of Kantar, one of the world’s leading data, insight and consultancy companies. Kantar is the Data Investment Management division of WPP plc. http://www.lightspeedresearch.com
As a Senior Specialist on the Creative Operations team, you will be responsible for tracking the production schedule for new product assets and liaise with business teams to collect & communicate required information critical to the creative process. You will also be contributing to key marketing projects such as global campaigns, events and sponsorships and work to complete tasks assigned to you by your Manager. Key areas of focus: 1. Asset production schedule tracking & communication. 2. Creative project planning & communication. 3. Translation platform & user management. 4. Acer marketing portal management.
• Support Taiwan General Manager to scope the Taiwan market for potential business opportunities in the Market Access / HEOR space • Develop the Market Access / HEOR offer for potential clients by working closely with Taiwan General Manager and the KH Global PMA Team • Exercise effective planning / research practices in order to know the client’s business (strategic imperatives, growth strategies, etc.) and identify key stakeholders. • Proactively coordinate HEOR/PMA/RWR projects, ensure the quality of deliverable • Establish or maintain ongoing relationships with key decision makers at clients. Develop and broaden relationships within established client accounts so as to achieve a trusted advisor status. • Internally, build relationships with colleagues working in the Centers of Excellence (COE). Provide leadership and support to those providing input to RFPs or working on client projects. Communicate and give guidance on all activities related to the account. Help resolve conflicts and promote effective teamwork.
1. Perform market research and industrial research projects within budget and time. 2. Tasks include secondary research, field interview, report writing, communicating with local staff and subcontractors to complete assigned research work 3. KPI: - Ensure report is delivered in time with satisfactory quality - Manage client expectations and client liaison - Perform presentation to senior strategic management team of multinational companies - Assist in business development activities including post-project follow up activities - Assist in professional chemical seminar organization, client liaison, professional article submission to petrochemical related publications and journals 4. Other projects assigned by Supervisor upon job requirement
Knowledge/Experience: • The successful candidate will have substantial experience in Citi Operations management • Experience of working in a process-driven environment • Experience of interacting with a demanding customer-base at senior levels and ensuring credibility is maintained through solid delivery against commitments • Demonstrated people leadership/management • Experience of working on manual processes migrate to digital/automation Skills: • Excellent interpersonal, communication, leadership and management skills. • Will be highly-motivated, strong performer • Strong organizational and follow-up skills and the ability to multi-task effectively in a high-volume environment. • Customer and control orientated • Proactive, ability to use own initiative and take lead to devise creative solutions • Should demonstrate a commitment to quality and attention to detail • Strong problem-solving skills and analytical approach • Strong communication, both written and verbal • Strong influencing skills and ability to work in an environment where priorities are frequently changing • Able to work independently and collaborate with all stakeholders
Job Summary Deliver on the project and operating targets for the Wardrobe Department by focusing on service quality, high standards of uniform presentation and the growth of the business. Building and fostering a relationship with our key hotel partners is a critical component of the role as the Wardrobe Department forms a significant portion of the shared services across the resort. Responsibilities • Directly manage the operating units under his/her scope. • Coordinate with supporting departments to ensure the delivery of efficient service. • Meet regularly with senior management of our hotel partners to manage the deliverables to those properties. • Establish KPI’s across all departments under the scope to ensure correct standards of quality and productivity. • Establish Department Operating Manuals and Specific Operating procedures to ensure maximum efficiency in the uniform distribution process. • Plan implement and administer an effective preventative maintenance program to monitor conveyors for activity balance, inactive slots and general maintenance. • Identify, review and facilitate training programs for employees on new operation techniques to increase productivity and work flow. • Plan, implement and administer an energy management program. • Create opportunities within the department to share resources and to save cost. • Prepare and update all policies and procedures dependant on business needs • Maintain computer system to optimize efficiencies • Coordinate efficient work flow of the Wardrobe area during peak times • Assists with special/one off costumes and garments • Maintain an effective inventory record by conducting regular physical inventories • Maintain a professional working relationships with all colleagues • Support the Executive manager with the future development of all employees. • Perform other duties as required
1) Develop workable and sustainable production plans and schedules to ensure optimal efficiency and minimal delay. 2) Determine manpower, equipment and raw materials required to meet production demand with minimal waste. 3) Coordinate production workflow, working closely with production, marketing, purchasing, quality assurance and accounts teams, adjusting and adapting production plans where necessary, to ensure organisational objectives, sales and delivery targets are met. 4) Track and monitor all production and operational metrics for preparation and submission of status and performance reports. 5) Champion Continuous Improvement Process within the team to enhance production quality and capacity utilisation. 6) Hold regular meetings with cross-functional teams and senior management, providing frequent and timely feedback on capacity, inventory and supply chain matters to maximise efficiency, reduce lead times and minimise inventory. 7) Address issues and resolve conflicts should they arise, aiming for minimal disruption while ensuring all deliverable targets are met and within budget.
- Support senior colleagues liaising and communicating with client during the course of a project. - Assist in questionnaire script development including internal pilots, liaising with operations, managing updates tec. - Assists in the drafting of report and responsible for ensuring the accuracy if data therein. - Meet individual deadline, flagging potential issues to the project manager. - Monitor fieldwork and the schedule and escalating problems where appropriate. - Build effective relationship with field and operation colleagues.
Job Summary The position of Junior Translator/Senior Translator is part of the In-House Linguist Team which provides various linguist services such translation, editing and proofreading of IPO-related financial publications to client in a timely manner. The position requires superb English and Chinese (Hong Kong) translation ability. Primary Role & Responsibilities -Perform English to Traditional Chinese (Hong Kong) (and vice versa) linguistic tasks including translation, editing, proofreading and quality assurance checks for Hong Kong IPO prospectuses and other related legal/financial documents -Perform glossary compilation and update according to industry standards and best practices -Address translation queries and comments raised by both internal and external clients to optimize clients’ satisfactory level of translation services -Monitor project status on a daily basis, ensuring project schedules are met at all times, take relevant actions to address any potential risk of any project -Report/ escalate to line manager if there’s any potential risk of a project that might lead to service issue -Shift work and overtime work are required with reasonable compensation
*General Responsibility a.Supplier Strategy – Define strategy in business category on using outsourcing suppliers for new products on product roadmap. Assist in making business decision by senior management team on whether to produce outside or in-house. b.Industry Intelligence – Build up intelligence in the current trend of new technology in related industries, such as metal processing, plastic molding, quality, etc, and provide insight and influence to product roadmap. c.Supplier Due Diligences – Constantly monitoring suppliers’ operation indicators, including financial health, employee turn-over, labor condition, etc, and provide insight to company about any potential risk of operation and service level drop from suppliers. Work with internal teams for risk mitigation plan and execution. d.Supplier Business Relationship – Establish and maintain good working relationship with suppliers or suppliers’ trade union/organization, and become a trustable business partner, while still maintain highest level of honesty and integrity in any business occasions. e.Lead the team to drive suppliers to meet the Corporate KPI *New Product Development: a.Supplier Selection– Understand company’s requirements on suppliers and their delivery targets, and search for suitable suppliers from current supplier base or new suppliers from related industries. Work in conjunction with Quality and Engineering to determine suitability of suppliers in selection process. b.Supplier Development and Setup - Develop industrial knowledge and find qualified new suppliers into company‘s supplier base. Work in conjunction with Quality and Engineering to determine development areas and plans to complete, including responsibilities and timing for all involved. Audit new suppliers and negotiate trade terms. c.Supplier Management - Own company‘s business relationship with suppliers, and manage suppliers’ business operation toward company’s requirements. Work with other teams such as quality, supply planning and engineering team, to plan and arrange suppliers delivery targets towards suit company‘s quality, cost and lead-time requirements. d.Supplier Quotation - Request supplier for quotation of new products. Working with reliability/quality and engineering teams to clarify specs, performance and reliability expectations with suppliers. Study supplier cost break down. Compose final quotation for supplier selection on new product development. e.Cost Negotiation –Develop expertise knowledge on material, processes (optimization & fallout) and engineering cost analysis. Compare supplier quote of cost with industrial norm, and negotiate supplier cost towards win-win situation with suppliers. Utilize Factory Purchasing Team to uncover all opportunities to use internal knowledge and spend leverage to assist suppliers in driving lower component costs. Work with SCM team to control the material cost and delivery targets. f.Payments - Process payment requisitions for tooling, NRE, etc. *Existing Product: a.On-Time Delivery – Mitigate on time delivery risks when they occur. Step in when Global Supply Chain or Regional Businesses need help in order pull-ins and push-outs delivery schedules. Coordinate information and changes so OPD can manage PO impacts and logistics arrangements. Work with supplier on long lead time component buffers when necessary. b.Productivity – Work with Asia Purchasing management team to understand and negotiate on commodity movements, supplier consolidation, etc. c.Cost Down and Continuous Re-engineering - Work with product support/value engineering and supplier process engineering teams to drive initiatives for cost down of existing products. Work with product support engineering team to drive for any initiatives needed for existing products, such as EOL components or new material phase-in. d.MSA – Trade term updates and negotiation. e.Payments – Work with Finance when suppliers complain about payments delay
POSITION SUMMARY - * Own brand strategy for market. Define and Drive Country Specific TA and Brand Strategy, drive product growth and lifecycle management, forecast revenue and opex of assigned brands, ensuring the realization of revenue and profitability targets in country Responsibilities - * Provide local insights and brand feedback to Regional TA Lead (RTAL) / Senior Brand Lead(s) * Tailor brand and execute brand strategies to local market needs, and define local priorities for a brand or TA * Select best-fitting modules from cross-EM content; translate and trans-create brand materials, as needed * Manage local agencies for trans-creation (budget, scope, timing, and quality of project) * Forecast brand performance and track progress towards target * Allocate and execute in country brand budget * Cross-functional brand leadership – across Field Force, Account mgmt, medical, legal with particular focus on Public Affairs and Policy to shape the external environment * Train Field Force on product positioning and prioritization * Partner with Medical to educate KOLs on emergent medical research and differentiated product attributes
1. Demonstrated ability to design, build, and deliver complex, successful performance achieval and/or customer experiences efficiently 2. Proven team leadership, interpersonal skills, and ability to get things done 3. Ability to clearly communicate high level strategy and technical details effectively across disciplines, locations, and organizations, including to senior leadership 4. Strong technical foundation with demonstrated willingness and capability to learn new technologies quickly 5. Burning desire to build great experiences for our customers. 6. Significant experience as a successful technical program manager or development leader 7. Proven track record of effectively working with and growing geo-distributed partner teams 8. Superior ability to interact and collaborate with high quality, highly technical, multi-disciplinary teams 9. Expert on hardware design, optical related component design.
Optical HW Leader理級 Bachelor’s or Master's degree in EE, Optical-electronics/Optical-mechanical Science or similar major. 3~5+ years in deparment management experience. Demonstrated ability to design, build, and deliver complex, successful performance achieval and/or customer experiences efficiently Proven team leadership, interpersonal skills, and ability to get things done Ability to clearly communicate high level strategy and technical details effectively across disciplines, locations, and organizations, including to senior leadership Strong technical foundation with demonstrated willingness and capability to learn new technologies quickly Burning desire to build great experiences for our customers. Significant experience as a successful technical program manager or development leader Proven track record of effectively working with and growing geo-distributed partner teams Superior ability to interact and collaborate with high quality, highly technical, multi-disciplinary teams Expert on hardware design, optical related component design.
•Develop and present regular market and customer insight reports to support product development, product marketing and corporate business decision. •Plan and conduct desk and/or market researches with research houses, internal and external related parties to get the market insights for future product planning and business opportunities •Manage the research partners efficiently to ensure theirs deliverables, execution quality and compliance in outsourcing policy •Create customer insight content marketing materials to support product proposition, training and product promotions •Collect and co-work with internal stakeholders and external industry network to monitor and update the latest consumer behavior, consumer profile, economics, financial and insurance marketplace, competitors & regulatory movement. Then identify the business opportunities and implications for the organization.
•Partners with senior leadership to identify, define and prioritize projects, to achieve the goals of the enterprise •Overall management, tracking and reporting of portfolio delivery, ensuring projects are delivered on time and on budget, adhere to high quality standards, and are aligned to the strategic objectives of the project business case •Communicates clearly with all levels of stakeholders to ensure deliverables are hit. Can articulate tradeoffs and impacts with the big picture in mind to enable strategic and tactical decision making as well as mitigate risk. •Ensures that key portfolio related decisions are identified and made •Evaluate status at holistic portfolio level, and recommend corrective action and/or opportunities to improve delivery effectiveness and efficiency across portfolio •Aggregates individual baseline project metrics into total portfolio view •Facilitate cross-functional processes and communications, such as change, risk and issue management •Creates cross-project view to understand project dependencies, and manage appropriately •Drive innovation and perform continuous improvement activities on project delivery processes •PMO Lead will ensure all projects contained in the project portfolio are delivered on time, within budget and meeting the strategic objectives •The PMO Lead will define the governance processes to be used to manage the projects and implement controls to ensure the governance processes are bring followed •Responsible for tracking key project milestones and recommending adjustments to ITSC (IT Steering Committee)