Job Summary Build up and maintain system, standard and procedure at site includes all the functions, operation and strategic suppliers, enable site to cope business growth and satisfy customer totally in TQCS (Technology, Quality, Cost, and Supply). Job Responsibilities 1. To establish and maintain site quality and management system, and ensure compliance with Hi-P corporate wide management system requirement. 2. To build up and manage quality organization, competence development and quality trainings implementation. 3. To provide total customer satisfaction in terms of TQSC. 4. To implement and manage Product Quality Planning. 5. To manage Supplier Quality. 6. To manage Quality related KPI and drive for continuous improvement. 7. Ensure Quality performance and Management System compliance by audit, and follow up with corrective and preventive actions. Job Requirement 1. College with bachelor degree or above, DI / Engineer. 2. Experience in the industrial filed ＞ 5 years. 3. Experience as senior management ＞ 3 years.
- Lead the production team to achieve and maintain all production goals. These goals include, but are not limited to – Cost control, productivity improvement, defect/waste reduction, 6S and quality improvement - Ensure that set standards are maintained during the production process -Ensure product quality control and adherence to ME standards and customer specifications
1.International sales for Satellite related products 2.Negotiation & coordination between customer and cross-function teams 3.Product development schedule, quality, and cost control 4.New product promotion, and new market & new customer relationship buildup 5.Key account management & business handling
1. Direct and control the activities of broad functional area through several senior Design & Engineering managers involved in activities such as designing, developing, modifying and evaluating. 2. Ensure the development of Design & Engineering solutions for diversified industry segment covering a wide range of products and volume mixes for Industrial Control and Power Device. 3. Ensure budget, schedules and performance indicators meet corporate guidelines. 4. Provide technical and strategic guidance to subordinates to ensure achievement of goals and objectives. 5. Develop and continuously improve methods, systems and processes in a complex and rapidly changing environment to improve customer satisfaction. 6. Organize and lead reviews to ensure projects are delivered on time, as per cost targets and within quality specifications. 7. Partner with Operations leaders to ensure Engineering & Design activities are well integrated with manufacturing operations including the use of Design for manufacturing principles.
English Job Description: 1. Responsible for the management of Development team, Sample Room and Engineer. 2. Promote the development processes and timeline in organized and efficiency. 3. Co-ordinate the development of services, such as construction, testing, cost, quality and delivery on time, good communication and coordination with inter-department. 4. To guide customers with professional advise, and initiative to establish a good interaction with customers. 5. Collaborate with team for product quality consistency from cut to box of production. 中文職務描述： 1.管理開發團隊，配合品牌設計開發。 2.推動開發所需各項工作的流程與時間安排，能有效組織日常運作。 3.統籌開發事務，從結構、測試、成本、品質與交期準時，良好的跨部門溝通協調。 4.能以專業建議引導客戶，主動與客戶建立良好的互動關係。 5.與相關單位合作，協助型體順利導入生產。
1. Improve Process Quality and Maintain Process Stability. 2. Assist process section manager to achieve relative performance index. 3. Inline process troubleshooting and support manufacturing. 4. Process quality improvement and yield ehmancement. 5. Support new process implementation and process characterization on new product. 6. Responsible for inline process troubleshooting and reduce lot hold rate. Setup inline monitor system for improve line yield. To extract basic WAT parameters for MRB hold lots.
• Support Taiwan General Manager to scope the Taiwan market for potential business opportunities in the Market Access / HEOR space • Develop the Market Access / HEOR offer for potential clients by working closely with Taiwan General Manager and the KH Global PMA Team • Exercise effective planning / research practices in order to know the client’s business (strategic imperatives, growth strategies, etc.) and identify key stakeholders. • Proactively coordinate HEOR/PMA/RWR projects, ensure the quality of deliverable • Establish or maintain ongoing relationships with key decision makers at clients. Develop and broaden relationships within established client accounts so as to achieve a trusted advisor status. • Internally, build relationships with colleagues working in the Centers of Excellence (COE). Provide leadership and support to those providing input to RFPs or working on client projects. Communicate and give guidance on all activities related to the account. Help resolve conflicts and promote effective teamwork.
Job Summary Deliver on the project and operating targets for the Wardrobe Department by focusing on service quality, high standards of uniform presentation and the growth of the business. Building and fostering a relationship with our key hotel partners is a critical component of the role as the Wardrobe Department forms a significant portion of the shared services across the resort. Responsibilities • Directly manage the operating units under his/her scope. • Coordinate with supporting departments to ensure the delivery of efficient service. • Meet regularly with senior management of our hotel partners to manage the deliverables to those properties. • Establish KPI’s across all departments under the scope to ensure correct standards of quality and productivity. • Establish Department Operating Manuals and Specific Operating procedures to ensure maximum efficiency in the uniform distribution process. • Plan implement and administer an effective preventative maintenance program to monitor conveyors for activity balance, inactive slots and general maintenance. • Identify, review and facilitate training programs for employees on new operation techniques to increase productivity and work flow. • Plan, implement and administer an energy management program. • Create opportunities within the department to share resources and to save cost. • Prepare and update all policies and procedures dependant on business needs • Maintain computer system to optimize efficiencies • Coordinate efficient work flow of the Wardrobe area during peak times • Assists with special/one off costumes and garments • Maintain an effective inventory record by conducting regular physical inventories • Maintain a professional working relationships with all colleagues • Support the Executive manager with the future development of all employees. • Perform other duties as required
渣打學院需要一位專精於各項消金產品及服務的D1R Facilitator，他/她需要對學習與人才發展充滿熱情與創新想法、樂於協助同仁成長以提升公司績效。充滿自信及活力，喜歡與人接觸、善於溝通及正面影響他人。願意挑戰自我、勇於改變並持續學習。 如果我們要找的就是你/妳，請立即投下履歷，與我們聯繫。 JOB PURPOSE To perform the facilitator/trainer role in learning program/interventions to build employee capability with right skillset and mindset to uplift Bank performance, enhance staff productivity & resilience and cultivate Human and Conduct culture. To build partnership with key stakeholders to ensure the critical development needs are captured and relevant learning interventions are planned and implemented to align with strategic people agenda KEY RESPONSIBILITIES Facilitator Role: Delivering Day 1 Readiness (D1R), for new joiners of key frontline roles Retail Banking, such as PCRM, CASA BDO, BSSE, BBA BDO, ML BDO, EB RM, BB RM, CCSO, CCO…etc. Continuing improve D1R framework & learning methodology to enhance effectiveness & impact Delivering learning interventions, such as sales workshop, RM Academy, for existing colleagues in RB Work with biz to delivery on-the-job learning interventions, such as rookie program, Incubation for new joiners of selected roles in RB Advocating and role modeling strong Human, Conduct and Value behavior during learning interventions. Subject Matter Offer Role: Ensuring content/curriculum of specific topics/courses is up-to-date and aligns with business strategy. Facilitate regular content/curriculum review and sign off with compliance, product and business. Developing and maintaining a list of qualified facilitators (and /or line trainers)for the specific courses/ program. Biz/Fun learning partner/ Program manager Role: Engaging the key stakeholders of the assigned business in understanding business, learning needs and in developing and delivering the plans Working closely with HRBP and HRTA to align with people agenda and hiring plan and focus on people development using learning techniques and methodology to achieve desired people development results. Contributing and supporting local/ group Curriculum Architects in customizing appropriate curriculum and learning solutions for country specific needs In General: Supporting Head of Learning Academy in implementing learning & development plan for Taiwan. Developing and apply 70/20/10 into learning interventions to maximize transfer of learning to the business Ensuring high quality standard of learning/training delivery of the courses as per the Group and Country standards Actively taking part in evaluation of learning intervention effectiveness to continually improve the service quality of Learning Academy Analyzing feedback from participants, their line managers and stakeholders to continually improve the service quality of Learning Academy Keeping abreast of external market trends as well as internal business development to stimulate discussion with learning participants Work closely with learning administration team (HR SD) and GBS to monitor, track, and provide training records of target audience, timely update overview of learning status to Head of Learning Academy and ensure the end to end process of the course/programme align with country or group standard and requirement. KEY RELATIONSHIPS Country Segment/Function Head Country HR SD/HRBP/TA Head of Learning Academy Group Learning GBS
- Support senior colleagues liaising and communicating with client during the course of a project. - Assist in questionnaire script development including internal pilots, liaising with operations, managing updates tec. - Assists in the drafting of report and responsible for ensuring the accuracy if data therein. - Meet individual deadline, flagging potential issues to the project manager. - Monitor fieldwork and the schedule and escalating problems where appropriate. - Build effective relationship with field and operation colleagues.
• Lead and mentor Security Officers in establishing world class customer service interactions and visitors with personal, human-to-human interaction, and dignity • Think differently about security operations and how they impact the customer experience. Supervisors will have an impact on systems, processes, and quality standards which will enhance our exceptional service strategy • Supervisors are accountable for his or her actions, take pride and responsibility in the success of the program, and instill all those around them with the ability to excel in all they do; they must embody a positive attitude • Ensure Officers have the correct training and tools to complete their mission; report deficiencies to the Regional Security Operations Senior Manager. • Ensure proper shift alignment and hold Officers accountable for their action • Ensure rapid and safe response to all medical, fire, security, emergencies, and incidents; and ensure a comprehensive report is written documenting all aspects of the incident • Manage employee, guest and visitor comments and complaints with one-touch service. One-touch service means a Manager, Supervisor, and Officer have the autonomy and authority to handle any customer needs • Provide support to local and regional sites with regards to security operations may be required • Work in cooperation with RSOC Supervisor/Manager and other Site Supervisors/Managers to ensure consistency of security operations procedures. • Support Regional Security Operations Senior Manager to manage security operations teams in the region. • Motivate Officers to create a positive emotional connection with guests and visitors • Ensure exceptional world-class security experience is consistently delivered • Ensure all building utility/service issues are reported as observed and instruc ted to facilities • Interact with a variety of persons including employees, visitors, public safety officials, and emergency responders • Act as the Incident Commander during an incident or emergency response u ntil relieved by higher authority • Identify theft, safety, and security issues • Provide security supervision during special events • Shall be discreet and maintain strict confidentiality • Must maintain composure in handling or diffusing difficult situations
Job Summary The position of Junior Translator/Senior Translator is part of the In-House Linguist Team which provides various linguist services such translation, editing and proofreading of IPO-related financial publications to client in a timely manner. The position requires superb English and Chinese (Hong Kong) translation ability. Primary Role & Responsibilities -Perform English to Traditional Chinese (Hong Kong) (and vice versa) linguistic tasks including translation, editing, proofreading and quality assurance checks for Hong Kong IPO prospectuses and other related legal/financial documents -Perform glossary compilation and update according to industry standards and best practices -Address translation queries and comments raised by both internal and external clients to optimize clients’ satisfactory level of translation services -Monitor project status on a daily basis, ensuring project schedules are met at all times, take relevant actions to address any potential risk of any project -Report/ escalate to line manager if there’s any potential risk of a project that might lead to service issue -Shift work and overtime work are required with reasonable compensation
*General Responsibility a.Supplier Strategy – Define strategy in business category on using outsourcing suppliers for new products on product roadmap. Assist in making business decision by senior management team on whether to produce outside or in-house. b.Industry Intelligence – Build up intelligence in the current trend of new technology in related industries, such as metal processing, plastic molding, quality, etc, and provide insight and influence to product roadmap. c.Supplier Due Diligences – Constantly monitoring suppliers’ operation indicators, including financial health, employee turn-over, labor condition, etc, and provide insight to company about any potential risk of operation and service level drop from suppliers. Work with internal teams for risk mitigation plan and execution. d.Supplier Business Relationship – Establish and maintain good working relationship with suppliers or suppliers’ trade union/organization, and become a trustable business partner, while still maintain highest level of honesty and integrity in any business occasions. e.Lead the team to drive suppliers to meet the Corporate KPI *New Product Development: a.Supplier Selection– Understand company’s requirements on suppliers and their delivery targets, and search for suitable suppliers from current supplier base or new suppliers from related industries. Work in conjunction with Quality and Engineering to determine suitability of suppliers in selection process. b.Supplier Development and Setup - Develop industrial knowledge and find qualified new suppliers into company‘s supplier base. Work in conjunction with Quality and Engineering to determine development areas and plans to complete, including responsibilities and timing for all involved. Audit new suppliers and negotiate trade terms. c.Supplier Management - Own company‘s business relationship with suppliers, and manage suppliers’ business operation toward company’s requirements. Work with other teams such as quality, supply planning and engineering team, to plan and arrange suppliers delivery targets towards suit company‘s quality, cost and lead-time requirements. d.Supplier Quotation - Request supplier for quotation of new products. Working with reliability/quality and engineering teams to clarify specs, performance and reliability expectations with suppliers. Study supplier cost break down. Compose final quotation for supplier selection on new product development. e.Cost Negotiation –Develop expertise knowledge on material, processes (optimization & fallout) and engineering cost analysis. Compare supplier quote of cost with industrial norm, and negotiate supplier cost towards win-win situation with suppliers. Utilize Factory Purchasing Team to uncover all opportunities to use internal knowledge and spend leverage to assist suppliers in driving lower component costs. Work with SCM team to control the material cost and delivery targets. f.Payments - Process payment requisitions for tooling, NRE, etc. *Existing Product: a.On-Time Delivery – Mitigate on time delivery risks when they occur. Step in when Global Supply Chain or Regional Businesses need help in order pull-ins and push-outs delivery schedules. Coordinate information and changes so OPD can manage PO impacts and logistics arrangements. Work with supplier on long lead time component buffers when necessary. b.Productivity – Work with Asia Purchasing management team to understand and negotiate on commodity movements, supplier consolidation, etc. c.Cost Down and Continuous Re-engineering - Work with product support/value engineering and supplier process engineering teams to drive initiatives for cost down of existing products. Work with product support engineering team to drive for any initiatives needed for existing products, such as EOL components or new material phase-in. d.MSA – Trade term updates and negotiation. e.Payments – Work with Finance when suppliers complain about payments delay
POSITION SUMMARY - * Own brand strategy for market. Define and Drive Country Specific TA and Brand Strategy, drive product growth and lifecycle management, forecast revenue and opex of assigned brands, ensuring the realization of revenue and profitability targets in country Responsibilities - * Provide local insights and brand feedback to Regional TA Lead (RTAL) / Senior Brand Lead(s) * Tailor brand and execute brand strategies to local market needs, and define local priorities for a brand or TA * Select best-fitting modules from cross-EM content; translate and trans-create brand materials, as needed * Manage local agencies for trans-creation (budget, scope, timing, and quality of project) * Forecast brand performance and track progress towards target * Allocate and execute in country brand budget * Cross-functional brand leadership – across Field Force, Account mgmt, medical, legal with particular focus on Public Affairs and Policy to shape the external environment * Train Field Force on product positioning and prioritization * Partner with Medical to educate KOLs on emergent medical research and differentiated product attributes
Optical HW Leader理級 Bachelor’s or Master's degree in EE, Optical-electronics/Optical-mechanical Science or similar major. 3~5+ years in deparment management experience. Demonstrated ability to design, build, and deliver complex, successful performance achieval and/or customer experiences efficiently Proven team leadership, interpersonal skills, and ability to get things done Ability to clearly communicate high level strategy and technical details effectively across disciplines, locations, and organizations, including to senior leadership Strong technical foundation with demonstrated willingness and capability to learn new technologies quickly Burning desire to build great experiences for our customers. Significant experience as a successful technical program manager or development leader Proven track record of effectively working with and growing geo-distributed partner teams Superior ability to interact and collaborate with high quality, highly technical, multi-disciplinary teams Expert on hardware design, optical related component design.
1. Demonstrated ability to design, build, and deliver complex, successful performance achieval and/or customer experiences efficiently 2. Proven team leadership, interpersonal skills, and ability to get things done 3. Ability to clearly communicate high level strategy and technical details effectively across disciplines, locations, and organizations, including to senior leadership 4. Strong technical foundation with demonstrated willingness and capability to learn new technologies quickly 5. Burning desire to build great experiences for our customers. 6. Significant experience as a successful technical program manager or development leader 7. Proven track record of effectively working with and growing geo-distributed partner teams 8. Superior ability to interact and collaborate with high quality, highly technical, multi-disciplinary teams 9. Expert on hardware design, optical related component design.
We are looking for experienced, highly motivated & results orientated Project Manager to join our team. The ideal candidate is a professional who understands what it takes to coordinate a multi-faceted, complex project and who has the drive to make things happen. The right person is not only a project manager, but has the soft skills to help busy stakeholders willingly meet all their deadlines. You will work in a cross-functional team, and in this role, you are the glue that holds things together and will be on point to ensure success. Major duties & responsibilities: 1. Develop detailed project plan & project status updates to monitor and track progress, and to maintain with agile oriented tools. 2. Proactive, closely collaboration and communication with all stakeholders & project team members at all times throughout project life cycle. 3. Ensure overall solution or service fulfills user requirements and expectation. 4. Review & Track project deliverables produced by stakeholders, business analysts, technical service owners & QAs. 5. Change Management execution according to the internal Change Management model. 6. Understand and provide feedback on Root Cause Analysis report. 7. Worked with the team to present incident reports defining issues and solutions. 8. Perform risk management to minimize the project risks. 9. Resolve any issues and help look for resources to solve problems throughout the project life cycle. 10. Escalate major issues or showstoppers to senior management throughout project life cycle. Must have: 1. Past coding experience in Software Development of Web Applications in any language, with strong knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle, Software Quality Assurance and methodologies. 2. Must demonstrate excellent verbal and written skills to communicate effectively with cross functional teams including business, IT, application development and DBA teams. 3. Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment. 4. Track record demonstrating strong leadership skills, with multi-national and distributed development environments. 5. Must demonstrate track record in taking an IT project from concept to completion. 6. Good Project Management, Tracking, Control and Visibility (communication) for Stakeholders and project teams to give a forecast view of exisitng or incoming projects. 7. Effectively manage project scope by ensuring any changes to scope are documented and approved with project change request forms. 8. Ability to work under pressure, think analytically, define and roll out client and project specifics, develop plans and schedules. 9. Project Management execution according to the internal working model/methodologies/policies. 10. Track, manage, and be accountable for all aspects of successful project execution.