- 台北市大同區，月薪 40,000~45,000元月薪 40,000~45,000元/8年工作經驗以上/大學
*創造、領導工作團隊，並帶領團隊正面發展 *幫助漫步短期、長期的營運發展 *達到年度營收目標和預算控制 *監督櫃檯運作並成立訓練手冊 *加強漫步行銷和公關的效用 *發現潛在問題並提出全面性的解決辦法 *舉辦持續性或一次性的活動可以讓顧客參與及滿意，並有能力訓練新進員工獨立領導活動 *爭取顧客正面評論，並針對顧客意見分析客戶滿意度 *聯絡部落格、媒體，推廣漫步網路曝光度 *及時的回報主管任何營運問題和相對應的處理辦法 Leading, building and developing an effective Front Desk team Contribute to the operational aspect in the development of Meander’s short term and long term strategies Meet annual business plans and budgets Oversee Front Desk operations and development of training manual Enhance Meander’s Marketing and PR efforts and effectiveness Look for potential improvement areas and proactively suggest new ideas or resolutions across company-wide matters Manage ongoing and one-off events to drive customer interaction and satisfaction. Train junior staff to individually lead events Establish, review and report appropriate parameters to measure customer satisfaction and reviews Promote Meander’s online presence by contacting and liasing with bloggers, media, etc. Report to General Manager on any operational issues in a timely manner, and recommend relevant mitigation and resolution plans
Min 5 years of relevant IT Operations experience; Experience in supporting Casino/Hotel Entertainment industry; Industry Certifications in and/or proven expertise in Microsoft Operating Systems; Possess good technical understanding of PC and server platforms, including Windows 2003, Active Directory, Exchange, and Windows desktop applications is essential; Possess good understanding of handling Casino and Hotel applications support; Understand LAN Networking; Possess strong experience in hardware and software troubleshooting; Salary will commensurate with experience;
1. Set overall digital and ecommerce direction to help drive room and other related revenue (ie., F&B, SPA, Meetings, etc) 2. Maintain overall hotel digital and E-Commerce budget and related vendor/agency relationships 3. Set overall strategy and implement database drive to increase overall hotel-wide databases for the promotion use. 4. Develop, measure, and assist in executing social media activities, which will include assisting Marketing Communication manager put together creative strategies to generate Fan Base, working with agency on tagging and monitoring social media performance using approved tools. Also be responsible to drive / evaluate business case document put together by hotels for use of Facebook or other social media channel requests 5. Develop e-Commerce strategies and best practices for the hotel website such as content management (using Hyatt’s proprietary CMS tool) and traffic driving tactics and strategies. 6. Work with and management agency for mini-site development projects as necessary/needed – for F&B, wedding, etc. 7. Develop hotel’s total social strategy, of which social media publishing is just one part, to support and achieve hotel’s overall business goals. Develop, measure, and assist in executing social media activities, including assisting Marketing Communications Manager to put together creative strategies to grow fans base. 8. Team Work – Must be able to work in many diverse team setting. Both with Co-workers and with agencies and vendors.
• The position of Chief Engineer is responsible for the efficient operation of the hotel property and all its equipment, maintenance, and repair services. 總工程師負責管理酒店物業及其所有設備的有效運行，維修和保養。 • Have more than 5 years relevant work experience with 3 years in a management capacity. 擁有5年以上相關工作經驗，包括3年管理經驗。 • Participate in planning of the conversion or new build hotel (Sheraton Taoyuan, Four Points by Sheraton Bali, Taipei 可參與飯店改造或新飯店籌設規劃 (桃園喜來登,八里福朋喜來登) • Nice-to-have: dedicated wastewater and sewage treatment Specialists （Class B）具乙級廢水處理專責人員證照尤佳 現在加入桃禧正是學習/發揮如何將飯店工程經驗導入國際飯店制度的好時機，學習將飯店的工程硬體標準與服務流程提升到萬豪集團喜來登品牌的水平。
The Learning Manager at Grand Hyatt Taipei will ensure the smooth and efficient running of the hotel’s overall Training function. This will include the implementation of all needed learning initiatives as well as the structured development of talents amongst all associates. This Learning Manager will work closely with all members of the hotel’s Human Resources Team as well as key management members. Must be a highly motivated individual, a self-starter and one who is able to plan, organize and implement initiatives – as per continuous training and people development needs. Communication and facilitation skills are vital too, including high proficiency in both English and Chinese.
- 柬埔寨，月薪 60,000~80,000元月薪 60,000~80,000元/4年工作經驗以上/學歷不拘
Accountable for the overall direction and coordination of VIP and elite guests to ensure service standards are in place by all relevant departments as well as execution of service excellence to both internal and external customers. • Oversees the operation efficiency of butler services, airport, hotel, transportation, limousine, and general admin support to all VIP customers; • Designs department strategy and plans for enhancing service levels and evaluates and analyzes service performance; • Liaises with the Marketing and Business Development departments to ensure a well-coordinated customer experience; • Provides input into and executes the development, implementation, and measurement of VIP guest service standards; ensures guests are being provided with the necessary level of service; • Understands customer needs and wants, having the ability to promote a similar understanding in other members of the team; • Participates in the research, development, evaluation and implementation of new products, services and processes to ensure the company’s competitive position and anticipates changing customer needs within the dynamic hospitality environment.
* Ensures that all guest requests and requirement are attended to promptly and handled in the correct manner. Runs errand for guest as and when required. * Conducts frequent and thorough inspections of guest rooms and Rooms areas in general together with the Housekeeping Manager. * Ensures that all daily arrival V.I.P. rooms, special request rooms, and long stay guest rooms are pre-blocked in advance, that Housekeeping is notified and that each room is prepared with the appropriate welcome amenities. * Ensures that all V.I.P. and long stay guests are met on arrival. * Answers all written enquiries received through correspondence or email within 24 hours. * Follows through closely all tasks that need to be attended to and ensure full completion by end of shift. Checks through for any outstanding matter and assumes full responsibility for uncompleted tasks. * Be familiar with all Emergency Procedure. * Ensures all the employees deliver the company minimum brand standards have been implemented, and that optional brand standards have been implemented where appropriate.
* Prepare Contract, internal order with relative departments. * Reply/answer guest questions via phone or e-mail. * Have patient and can take pressure from work. * Good team-worker. Can pick up and learn products in the limited time. * Had hotel/hospitality working experiences will be a plus.
To ensure the smooth and efficient running of HR Department. Responsible for the total Human Resources function of the hotel. To establish and maintain excellent associate relations and morale to achieve a high standard of associate performance in line with Starwood’s guest satisfaction objectives, as well as the hotel’s business and strategic plans. Create and maintain a hotel culture that provides the environment required to meet the visions.
Responsible for the overall smooth operation of the Hotel. Act as the ＂Liaison Officer＂ between guests and Management. Raise accurate and detail log entries for all incidents and occurrences in the hotel and follow through closely to achieve “win-win” situation between guests and hotel. •Attend to guest‘s requests and complaints •Investigate complaints and address to the department concerned and response to guest with an appropriate explanation and apology •Ensure LQE is delivered and a smooth and successful operation is carried out in these areas daily •Co-ordinate with Front Office and Guest Services on VIP arrivals, walk-ins, groups and guests with special requests •Co-ordinate with Engineering and Housekeeping to ensure that all rooms are ready for sale in the proper condition •Co-ordinate with Housekeeping and Food and Beverage on any special requests for VIPs •Co-ordinate with Security with regards to any criminal act within the hotel or suspicious guests •Co-ordinate with Front Office cashiers on vouchers, billing instructions, deposits, rebates etc, to minimize bad debts, skippers, untraceable charges and allowances •Inspect VIPs arrival rooms with appropriate amenities set up •Meet and greet VIPs arrivals and departures as highlighted by FOM
Job Summary Deliver on the project and operating targets for the Wardrobe Department by focusing on service quality, high standards of uniform presentation and the growth of the business. Building and fostering a relationship with our key hotel partners is a critical component of the role as the Wardrobe Department forms a significant portion of the shared services across the resort. Responsibilities • Directly manage the operating units under his/her scope. • Coordinate with supporting departments to ensure the delivery of efficient service. • Meet regularly with senior management of our hotel partners to manage the deliverables to those properties. • Establish KPI’s across all departments under the scope to ensure correct standards of quality and productivity. • Establish Department Operating Manuals and Specific Operating procedures to ensure maximum efficiency in the uniform distribution process. • Plan implement and administer an effective preventative maintenance program to monitor conveyors for activity balance, inactive slots and general maintenance. • Identify, review and facilitate training programs for employees on new operation techniques to increase productivity and work flow. • Plan, implement and administer an energy management program. • Create opportunities within the department to share resources and to save cost. • Prepare and update all policies and procedures dependant on business needs • Maintain computer system to optimize efficiencies • Coordinate efficient work flow of the Wardrobe area during peak times • Assists with special/one off costumes and garments • Maintain an effective inventory record by conducting regular physical inventories • Maintain a professional working relationships with all colleagues • Support the Executive manager with the future development of all employees. • Perform other duties as required
禮賓接待負責提供文華東方般卓越的優質服務給所有的業主、住戶、賓客、訪客及公司同仁。 The Concierge is responsible providing the highest level of service to all residence owners, residents, guests, visitors and colleagues. • 文華苑經理的職責在於管理並帶領整體團隊，代表品牌提供優質服務給住戶、顧客及公司同仁。 • 確保所有部門同仁熟知並了解住宅的每日進出以及宴會事項。 • 整合主要部門和工作同仁的的互動與交流，以提供服務給住戶。 • 處理日常生活細節及一般行政總務服務 • 溝通及處理客人的交辦事項 • The Residences Manager is responsible for managing and leading the team in offering service to the resident, guest and colleague which represents the brand • Be knowledgeable and ensure all departmental colleagues are knowledgeable about all the arrivals, departures and events in the hotel and residences each day • Interact and communicate with key departments and work partners on the integration of services provided to residence owners • Escorting people to their destination • Communication of information and handle basic inquiries
1.Ensure the daily shift operation runs smoothly 2.Experience working in an international hotel for a minimum of 3 years as a supervisor position or above 3.Excellent Microsoft Skills 4.Excellent in Opera Skills 5.Excellent presentation and communication skills. 6.Ability to keep the team motivated 7.Ability to work under pressure 8.Ability to communicate across different departments throughout the hotel 9.Committed to providing superior customer service 10.Flexible to work a variety of shifts including nights , morning and afternoon if necessary 11.Ensure the guest complain is well- handled 12.Track and relay GEI scores information and SPG Enrolment Statistics to Talent and ensure targets are met.
1. The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation. 2. Considerable knowledge of computer systems for registration, reservations and backup systems. 3. Above average mathematical comprehension to understand and interpret numbers as they apply to operations in hotels. 4. Ability to read, writes, speak and understand the English language to communicate with guests and team members. 5. Thorough organization and supervisory skills proficient in accomplishing the task. 6. Ability to develop subordinates to enhance advancement in the hotel and corporation. 7. Ability to analyze complex statistical data and make judgments accordingly. 8. Ability to effectively deal with internal and external customers, some of whom will require high levels of patience, tact and diplomacy to defuse anger, collect accurate information and resolve conflicts.
• Provide a co-ordination and administrative service for the hotel sales team to assist with revenue generation of the hotel. 提供行銷業務團隊行政服務和協調事務，以協助團隊為飯店達成營收 • Assist manager to maximizing revenue in Sales and Marketing Department. 協助業務部經理，擴大整體收益 • Attend to all sales department mail and maintain a correspondence data base. 維護管理業務部資料庫及信件往來聯繫 • Grows existing business and establishes and pursues leads which will develop business. 維繫現有業務，建立和發展有潛力的業務與客戶 • Maintain knowledge of special programs and events in the hotel in order to recognize and respond to guests needs. 清楚了解館內各餐廳最新資訊及營業項目，全方位促銷商品 • Serve as liaison and contact person for coordinating details of events with clients, outside vendors, meeting planners, and others involved in events. 擔任客戶、聯絡人、廠商、供應商、會議策畫人員間的橋梁，並協調相關細節 • Handle the agendas entrusted by superiors and discuss them timely to complete them in designated span. 辦理上級主管交辦事項，適時在執行時提出討論並依規定之時間完成
* Ensures that all guest requests and requirement are attended to promptly and handled in the correct manner. Runs errand for guest as and when required. * Conducts frequent and thorough inspections of guest rooms and Rooms areas in general together with the Housekeeping Manager. * Ensures speedy, accurate and efficient telephone and message service at all time. * Assist to prepare and posts weekly work schedules, making sure that they reflect business needs and other key performance indicators. * Ensures the strict control of room keys. * Liaises and organises with Housekeeping Department that the established cleaning schedules for VIP’s in - house and arrivals are strictly adhered to. * Assist to prepare and posts weekly work schedules, making sure that they reflect business needs and other key performance indicators. * Coordinates VIP movements with relevant Departments as advised. * Ensure all the employees are familiar with the hotel‘s products and services and policies. * Ensures all the employees deliver the company minimum brand standards have been implemented, and that optional brand standards have been implemented where appropriate. * Ensure a strong professional relationship with all levels of colleagues and customers within the work.
* Develop and maintain corporate account * Can work independently * Assist Sales manager for customer follow up. * Prepare Contract, internal order with relative departments. * Reply/answer guest questions via phone or e-mail. * Have patient and can take pressure from work. * Good team-worker. Can pick up and learn products in the limited time. * Had hotel/hospitality working experiences will be a plus.
The Training Manager is responsible for conducting training and coordinating training activities for the Hotel. The responsibilities include identifying training needs, developing programs, conducting training and liaising with external resources personnel. Key areas include: 1. Training Needs Analysis 2. Annual Training Plan 3. Teaching Resources - Internal and External 4. Training Policies and Procedures 5. Conducts / Liaises Training and Development Programs
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITES 1. Professionally recommend customers wines on inventory using suggestive selling techniques and aiming at satisfying and exceeding customer expectations. 2. Provide professional wine services including presenting, opening, decanting and serving. 3. Maintain proper storage of wines including temperature, inventory and recommend purchase of popular wines. 4. Possess thorough knowledge of wines including varietals, vineyards, descriptions and food and wine matching. 5. Maintain all hygiene, health and safety regulations. 6. Attending wine fairs and wine-tasting nationally and internationally. 7. Ensure proper inventory control procedures and fill in necessary reports in accordance to established policies. 8. Guest Service & Relations - Maintain a high level of guest service and relations by delivering and managing the prompt, efficient and courteous service of food and beverage. - Working with Restaurant Managers, Assistant Managers and Wine Captains closely to enable to deliver the most appropriate service to the guests. - Assists staff to develop their wine/beverage knowledge and service skills. 9. Financial Accountability - Carefully monitor wine inventory and sales. - Develops promotional plan on bin ends or slow moving items. - Minimize spoilage and wastage by liaising with different F&B outlets. - Prepare wine inventory and sales spreadsheet on a regular basis. 10. Responsibility of Beverage Related Issues - Development and ongoing maintenance of outlet wine lists. - Prepare costing and sales reports for beverage products within outlet. - Responsible to maintain all outlet wine cellars presentation and condition. - Assists EBM/Wine Manager to liaise with wine suppliers in regards to new beverage products, wine promotions, wine dinners, winery tours and wine training. - Ensure knowledge of all beverage related products by attending ongoing wine training, seminars and wineries. - Provide quests with detailed explanations and knowledge of all beverage related products 11. Training - Assists staff to develop their wine/beverage knowledge and service skills. - Conduct daily, weekly, monthly and yearly wine/beverage training program and monitor the training progress and result. - Positively support and work closely with Restaurant Manager, Assistant Managers, Wine Captains and F&B Training Manager. 12. Administration - ensure all the wine prices and vintages are updated on a regular basis through Micros POS systems and SAP (Material Controlling). 13. Communication - effectively communicates relevant information onto employees and managers via methods such as formal memorandums, bulletin boards, employee briefings, emails and telephone.
Job Descriptions: * Assist the Spa Manager in planning, organizing and directing the overall operations and maintenance of the Spa Division at MGM . * Supervise the performance of Receptionists, Therapists & Spa Attendants, and Beautician & Nail technician ensuring the highest level of service is provided to Spa guests, members and customers. * Specific area of focus is to support the spa therapist team. Conduct regular treatment training. Conduct regular LQA and Forbes 5 Star training. Assist with therapist staff schedules, adjusting as needed depending on business needs. Maintain professional product inventory and assist with professional product orders. Job Requirements: * 2-3 years’ experience in similar capacity in a 5 star luxury Hotel environment. * High school diploma or equivalent. * Excellent language skills in English, Cantonese and Mandarin. * Working knowledge of Opera and Microsoft Office, SpaSoft and/or CSS, SpaBooker, HotSOS knowledge desirable.
- 台北市信義區，年薪 800,000~1,300,000元年薪 800,000~1,300,000元/2年工作經驗以上/專科
公司為知名外商旅遊飯店訂房平台, 位於信義區. Account Manger Function description: As an Account Manager you are responsible for hotel account management. You create quantity and quality reports on results and performance for information support. You provide hotels the (initial) training on how to use our system. You will assist the Supply Manager on the improvement of hotel availability and supply in order to support our company in meeting the demands of the visitors on our website. Responsible Promote the brand name and its online reservation services to hotels, also by visiting hotels located in specific geographic areas of the country Responsible for area coverage Inform hotels and advise on allotment, availability and supply Rate checks and competitor checks Liaison person for hotels to contact when they have questions Providing hotels with information and advice by mail and email, including follow-ups Follow up on cancellations and evaluations Accompany and train hotels on how to use extranet and rates & availability system Support hotels with regards to on-line system Organize and coordinate Tourist Trade Fair visits to liaise with hotels Check statistics in the control room and follow up You will also need to be versatile and adapt quickly to the latest guidelines Skilled 2 years of experience in a relevant account management function Fluent English and Mandarin speaker and writer Affinity/experience within e-travel and/or hotel/travel industry Pro-active, sense of responsibility, friendly and can work independently Quick and resourceful, flexible, accurate, strong analytical skills and an eye for detail Great face-to-face and telephone communication skills Team player, motivated and enjoys to work in e-travel and hospitality Positive attitude Hotel School or University background preferred Driver’s license Availability to travel 50％ of the time
- 台北市內湖區，月薪 26,000~30,000元月薪 26,000~30,000元/半年工作經驗以上/大學
* 此職位長短期皆可以接受, 但最短須至少配合半年。 A. Receptionist duties • Front desk greetings & guest hosting • Phone answering • Local courier arrangement • Package/Mail receiving and dispatch • Guess badges management B. Shipping and receiving for purchase orders for Engineering • On behelf of enginners to create PR in Oracle system • Equipment list booking and maintenance • Import/Export shipment handling C. Training/all hands organization logistic support • Conference room booking and setup • Meal supply arrangements • Training material arrangements D. Traveling/bookings etc. support for Engineering • Hotel reservations • Transportation arrangements • Visitor cubicles & badge arrangements • GPS management • Visa/ Passport application • Maintain TDC visitors/travelling wiki pages E. Other misc. office administration duties • Maintain Daily office supplies and pantry food • Dinner box system managements and ordering • Coordinate with building administrations office for facility operations (air conditioning, power) • Maintain office utilities • Coordinating with cleaning staffs for general housekeeping • Engineering manager requests support