- 台北市大同區，月薪 40,000~45,000元月薪 40,000~45,000元/8年工作經驗以上/大學
*創造、領導工作團隊，並帶領團隊正面發展 *幫助漫步短期、長期的營運發展 *達到年度營收目標和預算控制 *監督櫃檯運作並成立訓練手冊 *加強漫步行銷和公關的效用 *發現潛在問題並提出全面性的解決辦法 *舉辦持續性或一次性的活動可以讓顧客參與及滿意，並有能力訓練新進員工獨立領導活動 *爭取顧客正面評論，並針對顧客意見分析客戶滿意度 *聯絡部落格、媒體，推廣漫步網路曝光度 *及時的回報主管任何營運問題和相對應的處理辦法 Leading, building and developing an effective Front Desk team Contribute to the operational aspect in the development of Meander’s short term and long term strategies Meet annual business plans and budgets Oversee Front Desk operations and development of training manual Enhance Meander’s Marketing and PR efforts and effectiveness Look for potential improvement areas and proactively suggest new ideas or resolutions across company-wide matters Manage ongoing and one-off events to drive customer interaction and satisfaction. Train junior staff to individually lead events Establish, review and report appropriate parameters to measure customer satisfaction and reviews Promote Meander’s online presence by contacting and liasing with bloggers, media, etc. Report to General Manager on any operational issues in a timely manner, and recommend relevant mitigation and resolution plans
• Relay by your actions and your presence at the reception the directives and the priorities fixed by the Réception Manager. • Assist the Reception Manager in the organization, the management of the reception and the coordination with the other services (housekeeping, restaurant, maintenance…) • Participate and control the till of the reception, of the deposit of valuables, and the management of the rooms and transfers • Accompany and train the reception team • Application of Club Med’s quality standards and hygiene and safety rules • Promote internal sales (overnight stays, B&B and meals ) • Control and treat all requests, comments and incidents brought up by our clients
Min 5 years of relevant IT Operations experience; Experience in supporting Casino/Hotel Entertainment industry; Industry Certifications in and/or proven expertise in Microsoft Operating Systems; Possess good technical understanding of PC and server platforms, including Windows 2003, Active Directory, Exchange, and Windows desktop applications is essential; Possess good understanding of handling Casino and Hotel applications support; Understand LAN Networking; Possess strong experience in hardware and software troubleshooting; Salary will commensurate with experience;
• 確保酒店FLHSS安全符合集團政策、標准與程序的規定 • 計劃與進行FLHSS系統的檢查、測試與保養 • 確保FLHSS安全培訓及演習有效進行 • 負責監管酒店FLHSS工作包括如下: a. 防火計劃 b. 各部門勞工安全衛生稽核及管理 c. FLHSS系統的檢查、測試和維護 • Ensure that Hotel FLHSS complies with the required Corporate Policy, standards and procedures • Plan and implement FLHSS systems inspection, testing and maintenance; • Ensuring that FLHSS training and drills are effectively implemented. • Responsible for overseeing and managing Hotel FLHSS functions as follows: a. Fire Prevention Plan b. Labor Safety & Hygiene audit and management of each departments c. FLHSS Systems inspection, testing and maintenance
The Learning Manager at Grand Hyatt Taipei will ensure the smooth and efficient running of the hotel’s overall Training function. This will include the implementation of all needed learning initiatives as well as the structured development of talents amongst all associates. This Learning Manager will work closely with all members of the hotel’s Human Resources Team as well as key management members. Must be a highly motivated individual, a self-starter and one who is able to plan, organize and implement initiatives – as per continuous training and people development needs. Communication and facilitation skills are vital too, including high proficiency in both English and Chinese.
- 柬埔寨，月薪 60,000~80,000元月薪 60,000~80,000元/4年工作經驗以上/學歷不拘
Accountable for the overall direction and coordination of VIP and elite guests to ensure service standards are in place by all relevant departments as well as execution of service excellence to both internal and external customers. • Oversees the operation efficiency of butler services, airport, hotel, transportation, limousine, and general admin support to all VIP customers; • Designs department strategy and plans for enhancing service levels and evaluates and analyzes service performance; • Liaises with the Marketing and Business Development departments to ensure a well-coordinated customer experience; • Provides input into and executes the development, implementation, and measurement of VIP guest service standards; ensures guests are being provided with the necessary level of service; • Understands customer needs and wants, having the ability to promote a similar understanding in other members of the team; • Participates in the research, development, evaluation and implementation of new products, services and processes to ensure the company’s competitive position and anticipates changing customer needs within the dynamic hospitality environment.
* Ensures that all guest requests and requirement are attended to promptly and handled in the correct manner. Runs errand for guest as and when required. * Conducts frequent and thorough inspections of guest rooms and Rooms areas in general together with the Housekeeping Manager. * Ensures that all daily arrival V.I.P. rooms, special request rooms, and long stay guest rooms are pre-blocked in advance, that Housekeeping is notified and that each room is prepared with the appropriate welcome amenities. * Ensures that all V.I.P. and long stay guests are met on arrival. * Answers all written enquiries received through correspondence or email within 24 hours. * Follows through closely all tasks that need to be attended to and ensure full completion by end of shift. Checks through for any outstanding matter and assumes full responsibility for uncompleted tasks. * Be familiar with all Emergency Procedure. * Ensures all the employees deliver the company minimum brand standards have been implemented, and that optional brand standards have been implemented where appropriate.
* Prepare Contract, internal order with relative departments. * Reply/answer guest questions via phone or e-mail. * Have patient and can take pressure from work. * Good team-worker. Can pick up and learn products in the limited time. * Had hotel/hospitality working experiences will be a plus.
The F&B Reservation Manager will assist in providing Food & Beverage information to our guests and by using their knowledge and skills to generate the maximum revenue for the hotel. The manager is also to perform and supervise his/her colleagues by proactive, interactive and reactive leadership, allowing each colleague of the team to feel confident and to completely satisfy our guests during their meal experience.
Job Summary Deliver on the project and operating targets for the Wardrobe Department by focusing on service quality, high standards of uniform presentation and the growth of the business. Building and fostering a relationship with our key hotel partners is a critical component of the role as the Wardrobe Department forms a significant portion of the shared services across the resort. Responsibilities • Directly manage the operating units under his/her scope. • Coordinate with supporting departments to ensure the delivery of efficient service. • Meet regularly with senior management of our hotel partners to manage the deliverables to those properties. • Establish KPI’s across all departments under the scope to ensure correct standards of quality and productivity. • Establish Department Operating Manuals and Specific Operating procedures to ensure maximum efficiency in the uniform distribution process. • Plan implement and administer an effective preventative maintenance program to monitor conveyors for activity balance, inactive slots and general maintenance. • Identify, review and facilitate training programs for employees on new operation techniques to increase productivity and work flow. • Plan, implement and administer an energy management program. • Create opportunities within the department to share resources and to save cost. • Prepare and update all policies and procedures dependant on business needs • Maintain computer system to optimize efficiencies • Coordinate efficient work flow of the Wardrobe area during peak times • Assists with special/one off costumes and garments • Maintain an effective inventory record by conducting regular physical inventories • Maintain a professional working relationships with all colleagues • Support the Executive manager with the future development of all employees. • Perform other duties as required
•Ensures all colleagues maintain a high standard of personal hygiene and grooming at all times •Ensures colleagues wear designated uniforms which are well pressed and in a good state of repair and that name badges are worn at all times •Maintains a good knowledge of all hotel facilities and is able to answer guest questions in a quick, polite and helpful manner •Handles guest complaints or problems promptly, ensuring that any resolved/unresolved incidents are reported to the manager in a timely manner •Ensures hotel policies and procedures are adhered to •Ensures statutory rules and regulations are adhered to e.g. Health & Safety at Work, Weights and Measures, licensing laws etc. •Demonstrates a working knowledge of fire prevention and ensures colleagues follow evacuation procedures on hearing the alarm •Demonstrates security conscious behavior in respect of guests, colleagues and hotel property / welfare and reports suspicious circumstances to the Manager •Attends meetings and training sessions that may be beneficial personally or to the restaurant operation
1.Ensure the daily shift operation runs smoothly 2.Experience working in an international hotel for a minimum of 3 years as a supervisor position or above 3.Excellent Microsoft Skills 4.Excellent in Opera Skills 5.Excellent presentation and communication skills. 6.Ability to keep the team motivated 7.Ability to work under pressure 8.Ability to communicate across different departments throughout the hotel 9.Committed to providing superior customer service 10.Flexible to work a variety of shifts including nights , morning and afternoon if necessary 11.Ensure the guest complain is well- handled 12.Track and relay GEI scores information and SPG Enrolment Statistics to Talent and ensure targets are met.
* Develop and maintain corporate account * Can work independently * Assist Sales manager for customer follow up. * Prepare Contract, internal order with relative departments. * Reply/answer guest questions via phone or e-mail. * Have patient and can take pressure from work. * Good team-worker. Can pick up and learn products in the limited time. * Had hotel/hospitality working experiences will be a plus.
Revenue Manager / Asst. Revenue Manager 1. A numerical degree，minimum of 5 years working experience 2. Fluent written，spoken and reading capability in English 3. Oversee the efficient operation of the reservations department 4. Strong numerical and analytical skills with commercial acumen 5. Ideally experience of presenting at Corporate Executive level 6.Excellent communication skills and experience in working with people at all levels. 1. 至少5年飯店旅遊業相關經驗 2. 能流利使用英語 3. 帶領訂房營收管理團隊 4. 房況相關業務掌握與處理，有效控管飯店住客率及可賣房數與房型 5. 教育訓練所屬同仁接受工作上所需的知識與技能 6. 跨部門溝通協調
1. Manages all hotel brand contacts including all sales communications, to enforce and maintain the hotel’s brand positioning and concept outlined in the hotel’s Annual Business Plan 2. Oversees all sales strategy, tactic, and action implementations, in order to create a strong and disciplined Sales Team who achieve their sales goals 3. Constantly monitors and evaluates local, national and international market trends, and the competitor hotels’ and restaurants’ initiatives, in order to make sure the hotel’s marketing and operations remain competitive and cutting edge 4. Manages weekly sales meeting and monthly review meeting to develop and adjust marketing strategies and short term pricing and channel tactics
The MO Bar Bartender maintains an efficient operation of the outlet and meets guests’ expectations for quality of the product and service. •Ensures all colleagues maintain a high standard of personal hygiene and grooming at all times •Ensures colleagues wear designated uniforms which are well pressed and in a good state of repair and that name badges are worn at all times •Maintains a good knowledge of all hotel facilities and is able to answer guest questions in a quick, polite and helpful manner •Handles guest complaints or problems promptly, ensuring that any resolved/unresolved incidents are reported to the manager in a timely manner
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITES 1. Professionally recommend customers wines on inventory using suggestive selling techniques and aiming at satisfying and exceeding customer expectations. 2. Provide professional wine services including presenting, opening, decanting and serving. 3. Maintain proper storage of wines including temperature, inventory and recommend purchase of popular wines. 4. Possess thorough knowledge of wines including varietals, vineyards, descriptions and food and wine matching. 5. Maintain all hygiene, health and safety regulations. 6. Attending wine fairs and wine-tasting nationally and internationally. 7. Ensure proper inventory control procedures and fill in necessary reports in accordance to established policies. 8. Guest Service & Relations - Maintain a high level of guest service and relations by delivering and managing the prompt, efficient and courteous service of food and beverage. - Working with Restaurant Managers, Assistant Managers and Wine Captains closely to enable to deliver the most appropriate service to the guests. - Assists staff to develop their wine/beverage knowledge and service skills. 9. Financial Accountability - Carefully monitor wine inventory and sales. - Develops promotional plan on bin ends or slow moving items. - Minimize spoilage and wastage by liaising with different F&B outlets. - Prepare wine inventory and sales spreadsheet on a regular basis. 10. Responsibility of Beverage Related Issues - Development and ongoing maintenance of outlet wine lists. - Prepare costing and sales reports for beverage products within outlet. - Responsible to maintain all outlet wine cellars presentation and condition. - Assists EBM/Wine Manager to liaise with wine suppliers in regards to new beverage products, wine promotions, wine dinners, winery tours and wine training. - Ensure knowledge of all beverage related products by attending ongoing wine training, seminars and wineries. - Provide quests with detailed explanations and knowledge of all beverage related products 11. Training - Assists staff to develop their wine/beverage knowledge and service skills. - Conduct daily, weekly, monthly and yearly wine/beverage training program and monitor the training progress and result. - Positively support and work closely with Restaurant Manager, Assistant Managers, Wine Captains and F&B Training Manager. 12. Administration - ensure all the wine prices and vintages are updated on a regular basis through Micros POS systems and SAP (Material Controlling). 13. Communication - effectively communicates relevant information onto employees and managers via methods such as formal memorandums, bulletin boards, employee briefings, emails and telephone.
Job Descriptions: * Assist the Spa Manager in planning, organizing and directing the overall operations and maintenance of the Spa Division at MGM . * Supervise the performance of Receptionists, Therapists & Spa Attendants, and Beautician & Nail technician ensuring the highest level of service is provided to Spa guests, members and customers. * Specific area of focus is to support the spa therapist team. Conduct regular treatment training. Conduct regular LQA and Forbes 5 Star training. Assist with therapist staff schedules, adjusting as needed depending on business needs. Maintain professional product inventory and assist with professional product orders. Job Requirements: * 2-3 years’ experience in similar capacity in a 5 star luxury Hotel environment. * High school diploma or equivalent. * Excellent language skills in English, Cantonese and Mandarin. * Working knowledge of Opera and Microsoft Office, SpaSoft and/or CSS, SpaBooker, HotSOS knowledge desirable.
Sales Coordinator performs and coordinates clerical duties for the department: ensures customer follow-up (e.g. proposal / contract / email is done in time), answers all incoming telephone calls, assists with customer inquiries and reports to manager, supports managers’ workload and organize site inspection in manager’s absence and coordinate all clients’ appointment schedules for managers. Sales Coordinator also needs to have ability to take meeting minutes when required.
- 台北市信義區，年薪 800,000~1,300,000元年薪 800,000~1,300,000元/2年工作經驗以上/專科
公司為知名外商旅遊飯店訂房平台, 位於信義區. Account Manger Function description: As an Account Manager you are responsible for hotel account management. You create quantity and quality reports on results and performance for information support. You provide hotels the (initial) training on how to use our system. You will assist the Supply Manager on the improvement of hotel availability and supply in order to support our company in meeting the demands of the visitors on our website. Responsible Promote the brand name and its online reservation services to hotels, also by visiting hotels located in specific geographic areas of the country Responsible for area coverage Inform hotels and advise on allotment, availability and supply Rate checks and competitor checks Liaison person for hotels to contact when they have questions Providing hotels with information and advice by mail and email, including follow-ups Follow up on cancellations and evaluations Accompany and train hotels on how to use extranet and rates & availability system Support hotels with regards to on-line system Organize and coordinate Tourist Trade Fair visits to liaise with hotels Check statistics in the control room and follow up You will also need to be versatile and adapt quickly to the latest guidelines Skilled 2 years of experience in a relevant account management function Fluent English and Mandarin speaker and writer Affinity/experience within e-travel and/or hotel/travel industry Pro-active, sense of responsibility, friendly and can work independently Quick and resourceful, flexible, accurate, strong analytical skills and an eye for detail Great face-to-face and telephone communication skills Team player, motivated and enjoys to work in e-travel and hospitality Positive attitude Hotel School or University background preferred Driver’s license Availability to travel 50％ of the time