I.職稱：建築機電設備系統專案經理 Mechanical, electrical and plumbing (MEP) Project Manager II.工作簡介 Job Brief 主要負責監督超高層旅館建築機電設備系統之規劃與設計，有效管理專業顧問與施工廠商，透過具成本效益之作業整合與管理，確保MEP設計與施工相關作業執行之正確性與專業性。 III.責任 Responsibilities A.初期開發階段 Development Phase 1.分析開發專案可行性。 2.擬定整體MEP系統計劃，作業進度和工程預算。 B.建築設計階段 Architecture Design Phase 1.監督、審查與核准MEP專業顧問各階段之服務作業，包括系統化劃/設計規範/施工圖說文件/成本估算/作業進度和價值工程等作業。 2.擬定與審核BIM / LEED /智慧與綠建築計劃原則。 3.監督與協助公私部門之相關許可作業。 4.參與所有MEP相關之設計會議，以監督管理專案設計作業。 C.工程招標階段 Tendering Phase 1.協助分析承包商資質與遴選作業。 2.參與工程招標，合約審查和採購議價作業。 D.營建施工階段 Construction Phase 1.監督機電工程施工作業，提供與審核時程/進度/品質/計價/付款等報告。 2.依據設計施工規範與法令要求，查核MEP系統分包商之工作質量。 3.參與工地會議以監控和管理施工進度，預算與變更設計單。 E.竣工驗收階段 Completion and Handover Phase 1.監督未完工項目/缺失改善項目清單，查核竣工報告，協助完成驗收作業與移交作業。 2.執行設備運轉測試和啟動作業。 F.營運管理階段 Operation and Management Phase 1.計劃與執行年度建築資產勘查與評估。 2.擬定年度資本支出預算計劃與執行資產改善作業。 3.監督建築設施系統與設備，確保正常營運和最佳性能。 IV.資格 Qualifications A.教育：建築電氣/消防工程，機械工程學士/碩士學位或建築機電工程相關領域。 B.經驗： 1.至少十年MEP專案經理或相關職務經驗。 2.熟悉超高層建築/旅館機電設備系統，同時具備規畫設計與與現場施工經驗。 C.要求： 1.具備優質人際交往互動和在團隊協作能力。 2.擅長口頭溝通與書面報告。 3.熟悉MS Office，Project，Auto CAD和Project Management軟體應用。 4.具專案管理資格PMP或同等認證為佳。
• The position of Chief Engineer is responsible for the efficient operation of the hotel property and all its equipment, maintenance, and repair services. 總工程師負責管理酒店物業及其所有設備的有效運行，維修和保養。 • Have more than 5 years relevant work experience with 3 years in a management capacity. 擁有5年以上相關工作經驗，包括3年管理經驗。 • Participate in planning of the conversion or new build hotel (Sheraton Taoyuan, Four Points by Sheraton Bali, Taipei 可參與飯店改造或新飯店籌設規劃 (桃園喜來登,八里福朋喜來登) • Nice-to-have: dedicated wastewater and sewage treatment Specialists （Class B）具乙級廢水處理專責人員證照尤佳 現在加入桃禧正是學習/發揮如何將飯店工程經驗導入國際飯店制度的好時機，學習將飯店的工程硬體標準與服務流程提升到萬豪集團喜來登品牌的水平。
The Learning Manager at Grand Hyatt Taipei will ensure the smooth and efficient running of the hotel’s overall Training function. This will include the implementation of all needed learning initiatives as well as the structured development of talents amongst all associates. This Learning Manager will work closely with all members of the hotel’s Human Resources Team as well as key management members. Must be a highly motivated individual, a self-starter and one who is able to plan, organize and implement initiatives – as per continuous training and people development needs. Communication and facilitation skills are vital too, including high proficiency in both English and Chinese.
II. Job brief Manage interior design project from conception through construction and completion and ensure works to be completed in a timely and efficient manner without exceeding budget. Project role will be focused on both design and construction management depend on project needs. III. Responsibilities A. Development phase 1. Develop design strategies and initiate design solutions and details. 2. Establish work plans and cost estimates to meet project requirements. B. Design phase 1. Review design works of professional consultants 2. Approve design specifications and develop purchase justifications for materials needed. 3. Review and approve ID consultant‘s construction drawings and documentations. 4. Attend ID related deign meetings to monitor and manage the project. C. Tendering phase 1. Assist in contractor recommendation and selection process. 2. Conduct tendering, contract review and procurement operations. D. Attend Construction phase 1. Conduct site inspection to ensure conformance to design specifications and building codes 2. Review proposal and coordinate with field personnel 3. Monitor project fee, budget and schedule and modify work plans as needed 4. Evaluate consultant and contractor performance and authorize invoices for payments E. Completion and handover phase 1. Supervise punch list process, construction closeout and assist to deliver project completion and consolidate documentation for handover. 2. Execute commissioning test and startup.
* Ensures that all guest requests and requirement are attended to promptly and handled in the correct manner. Runs errand for guest as and when required. * Conducts frequent and thorough inspections of guest rooms and Rooms areas in general together with the Housekeeping Manager. * Ensures that all daily arrival V.I.P. rooms, special request rooms, and long stay guest rooms are pre-blocked in advance, that Housekeeping is notified and that each room is prepared with the appropriate welcome amenities. * Ensures that all V.I.P. and long stay guests are met on arrival. * Answers all written enquiries received through correspondence or email within 24 hours. * Follows through closely all tasks that need to be attended to and ensure full completion by end of shift. Checks through for any outstanding matter and assumes full responsibility for uncompleted tasks. * Be familiar with all Emergency Procedure. * Ensures all the employees deliver the company minimum brand standards have been implemented, and that optional brand standards have been implemented where appropriate.
* Prepare Contract, internal order with relative departments. * Reply/answer guest questions via phone or e-mail. * Have patient and can take pressure from work. * Good team-worker. Can pick up and learn products in the limited time. * Had hotel/hospitality working experiences will be a plus.
Job Summary Deliver on the project and operating targets for the Wardrobe Department by focusing on service quality, high standards of uniform presentation and the growth of the business. Building and fostering a relationship with our key hotel partners is a critical component of the role as the Wardrobe Department forms a significant portion of the shared services across the resort. Responsibilities • Directly manage the operating units under his/her scope. • Coordinate with supporting departments to ensure the delivery of efficient service. • Meet regularly with senior management of our hotel partners to manage the deliverables to those properties. • Establish KPI’s across all departments under the scope to ensure correct standards of quality and productivity. • Establish Department Operating Manuals and Specific Operating procedures to ensure maximum efficiency in the uniform distribution process. • Plan implement and administer an effective preventative maintenance program to monitor conveyors for activity balance, inactive slots and general maintenance. • Identify, review and facilitate training programs for employees on new operation techniques to increase productivity and work flow. • Plan, implement and administer an energy management program. • Create opportunities within the department to share resources and to save cost. • Prepare and update all policies and procedures dependant on business needs • Maintain computer system to optimize efficiencies • Coordinate efficient work flow of the Wardrobe area during peak times • Assists with special/one off costumes and garments • Maintain an effective inventory record by conducting regular physical inventories • Maintain a professional working relationships with all colleagues • Support the Executive manager with the future development of all employees. • Perform other duties as required
Responsible for the overall smooth operation of the Hotel. Act as the ＂Liaison Officer＂ between guests and Management. Raise accurate and detail log entries for all incidents and occurrences in the hotel and follow through closely to achieve “win-win” situation between guests and hotel. •Attend to guest‘s requests and complaints •Investigate complaints and address to the department concerned and response to guest with an appropriate explanation and apology •Ensure LQE is delivered and a smooth and successful operation is carried out in these areas daily •Co-ordinate with Front Office and Guest Services on VIP arrivals, walk-ins, groups and guests with special requests •Co-ordinate with Engineering and Housekeeping to ensure that all rooms are ready for sale in the proper condition •Co-ordinate with Housekeeping and Food and Beverage on any special requests for VIPs •Co-ordinate with Security with regards to any criminal act within the hotel or suspicious guests •Co-ordinate with Front Office cashiers on vouchers, billing instructions, deposits, rebates etc, to minimize bad debts, skippers, untraceable charges and allowances •Inspect VIPs arrival rooms with appropriate amenities set up •Meet and greet VIPs arrivals and departures as highlighted by FOM
• Responsible for ordering Food & Beverage items as forecasted • Ensure sufficient staffing in Lounge floor appropriate to operational demand • Ensure staffs’ punctuality, uniforms, personal hygiene and grooming standards • Ensure the comfort and satisfaction of guests in the hotel • Continuously monitor staff performance and provide on-the-job guidance • Handle complaints professionally and follow through to ensure guest satisfaction taking into mind the best interest of the hotel where decisions are made • Greet and meet important guests arriving or leaving the hotel • Assist with the recruitment of new colleagues and career development of current colleagues • Take full responsibility of Lounge Floor’s operations • To be stationed at the Oriental Lounge at all time • To highlight any discrepancies or issues to the Management as and when required • Check on colleagues’ grooming standards to ensure grooming is up to Hotel’s standard • Ensure Legendary Quality Experiences standards are maintain and upkeep with constant training, spot checks and guidance • To perform duties as and when assigned by the Lounge Floor Manager • To delegate task accordingly and fairly • Ensure Lounge Floor’s information is share with all colleagues at all time. • Monitor reservation / house status of Lounge Floor • Fully complied and implement Yield Management of Lounge Floor • Ensure Rooms allocation is properly carry out as according to specific request and preferences • Responsible for overtime requirement • Proper control of meal break • Provide proper guideline and support to all colleagues • Ensure proper training is provided to all colleagues to ensure highest competency level • To monitor colleagues’ performances, follow up training and coaching to be provided if needed • To instilled professional guest services • To monitor next day’s Lounge Floor VIP arrival, action accordingly to ensure smooth preparation of guest arrival
To ensure the smooth and efficient running of HR Department. Responsible for the total Human Resources function of the hotel. To establish and maintain excellent associate relations and morale to achieve a high standard of associate performance in line with Starwood’s guest satisfaction objectives, as well as the hotel’s business and strategic plans. Create and maintain a hotel culture that provides the environment required to meet the visions.
1.Ensure the daily shift operation runs smoothly 2.Experience working in an international hotel for a minimum of 3 years as a supervisor position or above 3.Excellent Microsoft Skills 4.Excellent in Opera Skills 5.Excellent presentation and communication skills. 6.Ability to keep the team motivated 7.Ability to work under pressure 8.Ability to communicate across different departments throughout the hotel 9.Committed to providing superior customer service 10.Flexible to work a variety of shifts including nights , morning and afternoon if necessary 11.Ensure the guest complain is well- handled 12.Track and relay GEI scores information and SPG Enrolment Statistics to Talent and ensure targets are met.
1. Ensure the FO daily shift operation runs smoothly. 2. Experience working in an international hotel for a minimum of 3 years as a supervisor position or above. 3. Excellent Microsoft Office Skills. 4. Excellent in Opera Skills. 5. Excellent presentation and communication skills.
1.客房國內外業務/網路業務控房。 2.各類住宿網路專案計劃推展。 3.合約公司業務拜訪及開發。 4.顧客關係維護。 5.熟悉市場發展,用最適合的價格以爭取最大的利潤。 6.積極主動並致力達成客房業績。 7.飯店相關政策執行與配合。 8.具觀光飯店業務經驗。
* Ensures that all guest requests and requirement are attended to promptly and handled in the correct manner. Runs errand for guest as and when required. * Conducts frequent and thorough inspections of guest rooms and Rooms areas in general together with the Housekeeping Manager. * Ensures speedy, accurate and efficient telephone and message service at all time. * Assist to prepare and posts weekly work schedules, making sure that they reflect business needs and other key performance indicators. * Ensures the strict control of room keys. * Liaises and organises with Housekeeping Department that the established cleaning schedules for VIP’s in - house and arrivals are strictly adhered to. * Assist to prepare and posts weekly work schedules, making sure that they reflect business needs and other key performance indicators. * Coordinates VIP movements with relevant Departments as advised. * Ensure all the employees are familiar with the hotel‘s products and services and policies. * Ensures all the employees deliver the company minimum brand standards have been implemented, and that optional brand standards have been implemented where appropriate. * Ensure a strong professional relationship with all levels of colleagues and customers within the work.
* Develop and maintain corporate account * Can work independently * Assist Sales manager for customer follow up. * Prepare Contract, internal order with relative departments. * Reply/answer guest questions via phone or e-mail. * Have patient and can take pressure from work. * Good team-worker. Can pick up and learn products in the limited time. * Had hotel/hospitality working experiences will be a plus.
The MO Bar Bartender Captain maintains an efficient operation of the outlet and meets guests‘ expectations for quality of the product and service. •Ensures all colleagues maintain a high standard of personal hygiene and grooming at all times •Ensures colleagues wear designated uniforms which are well pressed and in a good state of repair and that name badges are worn at all times •Maintains a good knowledge of all hotel facilities and is able to answer guest questions in a quick, polite and helpful manner •Handles guest complaints or problems promptly, ensuring that any resolved/unresolved incidents are reported to the manager in a timely manner
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITES 1. Professionally recommend customers wines on inventory using suggestive selling techniques and aiming at satisfying and exceeding customer expectations. 2. Provide professional wine services including presenting, opening, decanting and serving. 3. Maintain proper storage of wines including temperature, inventory and recommend purchase of popular wines. 4. Possess thorough knowledge of wines including varietals, vineyards, descriptions and food and wine matching. 5. Maintain all hygiene, health and safety regulations. 6. Attending wine fairs and wine-tasting nationally and internationally. 7. Ensure proper inventory control procedures and fill in necessary reports in accordance to established policies. 8. Guest Service & Relations - Maintain a high level of guest service and relations by delivering and managing the prompt, efficient and courteous service of food and beverage. - Working with Restaurant Managers, Assistant Managers and Wine Captains closely to enable to deliver the most appropriate service to the guests. - Assists staff to develop their wine/beverage knowledge and service skills. 9. Financial Accountability - Carefully monitor wine inventory and sales. - Develops promotional plan on bin ends or slow moving items. - Minimize spoilage and wastage by liaising with different F&B outlets. - Prepare wine inventory and sales spreadsheet on a regular basis. 10. Responsibility of Beverage Related Issues - Development and ongoing maintenance of outlet wine lists. - Prepare costing and sales reports for beverage products within outlet. - Responsible to maintain all outlet wine cellars presentation and condition. - Assists EBM/Wine Manager to liaise with wine suppliers in regards to new beverage products, wine promotions, wine dinners, winery tours and wine training. - Ensure knowledge of all beverage related products by attending ongoing wine training, seminars and wineries. - Provide quests with detailed explanations and knowledge of all beverage related products 11. Training - Assists staff to develop their wine/beverage knowledge and service skills. - Conduct daily, weekly, monthly and yearly wine/beverage training program and monitor the training progress and result. - Positively support and work closely with Restaurant Manager, Assistant Managers, Wine Captains and F&B Training Manager. 12. Administration - ensure all the wine prices and vintages are updated on a regular basis through Micros POS systems and SAP (Material Controlling). 13. Communication - effectively communicates relevant information onto employees and managers via methods such as formal memorandums, bulletin boards, employee briefings, emails and telephone.
Job Descriptions: * Assist the Spa Manager in planning, organizing and directing the overall operations and maintenance of the Spa Division at MGM . * Supervise the performance of Receptionists, Therapists & Spa Attendants, and Beautician & Nail technician ensuring the highest level of service is provided to Spa guests, members and customers. * Specific area of focus is to support the spa therapist team. Conduct regular treatment training. Conduct regular LQA and Forbes 5 Star training. Assist with therapist staff schedules, adjusting as needed depending on business needs. Maintain professional product inventory and assist with professional product orders. Job Requirements: * 2-3 years’ experience in similar capacity in a 5 star luxury Hotel environment. * High school diploma or equivalent. * Excellent language skills in English, Cantonese and Mandarin. * Working knowledge of Opera and Microsoft Office, SpaSoft and/or CSS, SpaBooker, HotSOS knowledge desirable.