• Ensure that all Butler Service standards are consistently met or exceeded • Ensure Butlers are selected, trained, evaluated, and rewarded in compliance with existing employee management systems • Handle VIP guests from all over the world, mainly from Asia regions (China, Japan & Korea, etc.) • Contribute to the morale and team spirit of the hotel by maintaining effective relationships with hotel colleagues • Develop and recommend the budget, labor cost plans and objectives and manage within those approved plans • Liaise with other key departments across the hotel and delegate tasks as required to ensure the entire team meet operational requirements. • Identify areas to improve communication and the smooth flow of information between departments • Manage, coach and develop all team members within the department to ensure competence, performance and succession objectives are met • Manage departmental and individual absenteeism and turnover levels to meet targets • Ensure guest history records and general guest information have been identified and accurately recorded in the system • Ensure that sufficient staffing is present to meet the daily business demands • Maintain excellent communication with all supporting departments • Through leadership and supervision encourage behaviors that promote health and safety responsibility, accountability and awareness • Resolve guest complaints effectively and upkeep property safety and security • Adhere to all Company policies and procedures • Handle accidents, injuries, unsafe work conditions and/or security issues • Perform other related duties as assigned
• Evaluate equipment and facilities, and adapt activities to participants’ needs. • Review activities and conduct inspection tours in areas of responsibility to ensure desired standards of quality, service, cleanliness and controls are maintained. The ability to direct corrective action where required. • The ability to develop relationships with members, guests, group contacts, etc., to provide maximum personalized guest service. • Must be able to properly apply procedures, policies, regulations, service standards, and hospitality skills. • Responsible for all operational aspects of the Recreation Department. • Coordinate special events, holiday activities, and year-round activities. • Responsible for the appearance and safety of the recreation facilities based upon established standards. • Develop a sense of community, familiarity, professionalism, and friendliness for the departmental operations. • Properly handle reservations for members and guests. • Develop and maintain accurate and timely reports. • Responsible for operating within the established budget and for assisting with the creation of the annual budget. • Execute daily opening and closing responsibilities according to set standards. • Assist with inventories and reconciliation. • Work with necessary departments to ensure the proper marketing and promotion of the recreation programs and facilities. • Assist with other Resort functions as necessary. • Maintain close relationships with other Resort managers, pool maintenance company, landscape maintenance company, and other operations
• Produce and maintain the highest level of detailed cleanliness in the Public Areas of the resort • Responsible for ensuring that assigned Public Areas staff are equipped with the supplies and equipment needed for daily operations • Provide leadership and continuous monitoring of the work of assigned staff for quality, quantity and efficiency to ensure the highest level of guest satisfaction in Public Areas • Responsible for walk-throughs in Public Areas to assure that outside contractors are completing work to meet hotel standards. • Ensure adequate staffing levels are maintained for each shift rotation to meet the cleaning demands and maintain five star services standards • Manage waste recycling program including promoting the message to the staff • Ensure cleaning staff adheres to all security procedures and practices and follows grooming standards • Ensure employees comply and have a complete understanding of the rules and regulations• To effectively communicate guiding principles and core values to all levels of employees • To ensure all cleaning staff on shift complies with established grooming standards • To train, evaluate staff performance and recommend on staff movements and selection of new staff • Function in place of the Manager in his/her absence • Communicate critical information from pre- and post-convention meetings to the department • Adhere to all Company policies and procedure • Report accidents, injuries, unsafe work conditions and/or security issues to supervisors • Perform other related duties as assigned
• Develop and recommend the budget, labor cost plans and objectives and manage within those approved plans • Handle guests from all over the world, mainly from Asia regions (China, Japan & Korea, etc.) • Ensure guest services team members are competent and effectively use up-selling techniques to maximize revenue • Efficiently resolve any issues raised by a guests to ensure their needs are met and their expectations are exceeded • Liaise with other key departments across the hotel and delegate tasks as required to ensure the entire front line meet operational requirements. • Identify areas to improve communication and the smooth flow of information between departments • Manage, coach and develop all team members within the department to ensure competence, performance and succession objectives are met • Manage departmental and individual absenteeism and turnover levels to meet targets • Develop and organize appropriate training to ensure competency standards are maintained • Ensure guest history records and general guest information have been identified and accurately recorded in the system • Ensure that sufficient staffing is present to meet the daily business demands • Monitor and control Profit & Loss to achieve budgets goals • Maintain excellent communication with the all supporting departments • Maintain current product knowledge of events and facilities to ensure guests receive accurate, timely information and advice • Through leadership and supervision encourage behaviors that promote health and safety responsibility, accountability and awareness • Resolve guest complaints effectively and upkeep property safety and security • Adhere to all Company policies and procedures • Report accidents, injuries, unsafe work conditions and/or security issues to supervisors • Perform other duties as assigned
• Handle guests from all over the world, mainly from Asia regions (China, Japan & Korea, etc.) • Ensure team members are competent in and effectively use up-selling techniques to maximize revenue • Assist to develop Guest Services Center systems by developing customer interaction and voice response systems, and voice networks; designing user interfaces and planning and controlling implementations • Maintain and improve call center operations by monitoring system performance • Efficiently resolve any issues raised by a guest to ensure their needs are met and their expectations are exceeded • Attend to guest’s complaints, inquiries and requests, and refer problems to his/her superior if he/she is unable to assist • Create clear and effective reporting relationships with superiors and subordinates; maintain effective communication with other departments • Ensure all operations and cash handling are done per policies and procedures • Report departmental and individual absenteeism and turnover levels to Manager • Assist in implementing appropriate training to ensure competency standards are maintained • Ensure guest history records and general guest information have been identified and accurately recorded in the system • Assist in monitoring and controlling Profit & Loss to achieve budgets goals • Maintain current product knowledge of events and facilities to ensure guests receive accurate, timely information and advice • Through leadership and supervision, encourage behaviors that promote health and safety responsibility, accountability and awareness • Resolve guest complaints effectively and upkeep property safety and security • Take full responsibilities of the Manager – Guest Service Center in his/her absence • Adhere to all Company policies and procedures • Report accidents, injuries, unsafe work conditions and/or security issues to supervisors • Perform other duties as assigned
• Monitoring the personnel engaged in floral design and preparation • Assign schedules and duties to staffs • Developing specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish • Liaise with Floral Designer on floral arrangement • Monitor the status of work progress and supervise if improvement is required • Prepare annual floral training plan and oversee implementation of training programs according to plan • Make rounds and inspections to ensure that floral personnel are performing required duties, appropriate floral arrangement procedures are being rendered, and quality control measures are continually maintained • Ensure that floral machines and tools are always in proper working condition • Ensure safe working habits and correct storage of tools • Ensure cleanliness, hygiene & safety standards of all tools and machine • Adhere to all Company policies and procedure • Report accidents, injuries, unsafe work conditions and/or security issues to managers • Perform other duties as assigned
- 台北市萬華區，月薪 34,000元月薪 34,000元/5年工作經驗以上/大學
*創造、領導工作團隊，並帶領團隊正面發展 *監督櫃檯運作並在和主管合作成立訓練手冊 *發現潛在問題並提出更好的解決辦法 *舉辦持續性或一次性的活動可以讓顧客參與及滿意，並有能力訓練新進員工獨立領導活動 *爭取顧客正面評論，並針對顧客意見分析客戶滿意度 *聯絡部落格、媒體，推廣漫步網路曝光度 *及時的回報主管任何營運問題和相對應的處理辦法 Contribute to leading, building and developing an effective Front Desk team Oversee Front Desk operations while on duty and spearhead development of training manual under supervision of General Manager Identify potential improvement areas and proactively suggest new ideas or resolutions Lead some ongoing and one-off events to drive customer interaction and satisfaction. Train junior staff to individually lead events Establish, review and report appropriate parameters to measure customer satisfaction and reviews Assist to promote Meander’s online presence by contacting and liasing with bloggers, media, etc. Report to General Manager on any operational issues in a timely manner, and recommend relevant mitigation and resolution plans
Act as a strategic sale to achieve sales objectives & target by approaching clients’ decision maker to develop new business, particular in Hotel & Lodging industry. Key responsibilities - Assist the Sales Director identify and develop new and existing business opportunities, increase market share, analyze business results and maximize revenue objectives. - Implement business strategies to achieve profitable business growth - Develop new & sizable business/customer and implement B2B market
• The position of Chief Engineer is responsible for the efficient operation of the hotel property and all its equipment, maintenance, and repair services. 總工程師負責管理酒店物業及其所有設備的有效運行，維修和保養。 • Have more than 5 years relevant work experience with 3 years in a management capacity. 擁有5年以上相關工作經驗，包括3年管理經驗。 • Participate in planning of the conversion or new build hotel (Sheraton Taoyuan, Four Points by Sheraton Bali, Taipei 可參與飯店改造或新飯店籌設規劃 (桃園喜來登,八里福朋喜來登) • Nice-to-have: dedicated wastewater and sewage treatment Specialists （Class B）具乙級廢水處理專責人員證照尤佳 現在加入桃禧正是學習/發揮如何將飯店工程經驗導入國際飯店制度的好時機，學習將飯店的工程硬體標準與服務流程提升到萬豪集團喜來登品牌的水平。
The Learning Manager at Grand Hyatt Taipei will ensure the smooth and efficient running of the hotel’s overall Training function. This will include the implementation of all needed learning initiatives as well as the structured development of talents amongst all associates. This Learning Manager will work closely with all members of the hotel’s Human Resources Team as well as key management members. Must be a highly motivated individual, a self-starter and one who is able to plan, organize and implement initiatives – as per continuous training and people development needs. Communication and facilitation skills are vital too, including high proficiency in both English and Chinese.
- 柬埔寨，月薪 60,000~80,000元月薪 60,000~80,000元/4年工作經驗以上/學歷不拘
Accountable for the overall direction and coordination of VIP and elite guests to ensure service standards are in place by all relevant departments as well as execution of service excellence to both internal and external customers. • Oversees the operation efficiency of butler services, airport, hotel, transportation, limousine, and general admin support to all VIP customers; • Designs department strategy and plans for enhancing service levels and evaluates and analyzes service performance; • Liaises with the Marketing and Business Development departments to ensure a well-coordinated customer experience; • Provides input into and executes the development, implementation, and measurement of VIP guest service standards; ensures guests are being provided with the necessary level of service; • Understands customer needs and wants, having the ability to promote a similar understanding in other members of the team; • Participates in the research, development, evaluation and implementation of new products, services and processes to ensure the company’s competitive position and anticipates changing customer needs within the dynamic hospitality environment.
Coordinate and manage the implementation of hotel training in line with Marriott International and Hotel Policy and Procedure. Develop and maintain training resources and implement systems that promote growth and development and ensure we deliver the promise to all stake holders. Assist the Assistant Director of HR in creating an effective and efficient operation of Learning & Development Department.
•Ensures all colleagues maintain a high standard of personal hygiene and grooming at all times •Ensures colleagues wear designated uniforms which are well pressed and in a good state of repair and that name badges are worn at all times •Maintains a good knowledge of all hotel facilities and is able to answer guest questions in a quick, polite and helpful manner •Handles guest complaints or problems promptly, ensuring that any resolved/unresolved incidents are reported to the manager in a timely manner •Ensures hotel policies and procedures are adhered to •Ensures statutory rules and regulations are adhered to e.g. Health & Safety at Work, Weights and Measures, licensing laws etc. •Demonstrates a working knowledge of fire prevention and ensures colleagues follow evacuation procedures on hearing the alarm •Demonstrates security conscious behavior in respect of guests, colleagues and hotel property / welfare and reports suspicious circumstances to the Manager •Attends meetings and training sessions that may be beneficial personally or to the restaurant operation
* Ensures that all guest requests and requirement are attended to promptly and handled in the correct manner. Runs errand for guest as and when required. * Conducts frequent and thorough inspections of guest rooms and Rooms areas in general together with the Housekeeping Manager. * Ensures that all daily arrival V.I.P. rooms, special request rooms, and long stay guest rooms are pre-blocked in advance, that Housekeeping is notified and that each room is prepared with the appropriate welcome amenities. * Ensures that all V.I.P. and long stay guests are met on arrival. * Answers all written enquiries received through correspondence or email within 24 hours. * Follows through closely all tasks that need to be attended to and ensure full completion by end of shift. Checks through for any outstanding matter and assumes full responsibility for uncompleted tasks. * Be familiar with all Emergency Procedure. * Ensures all the employees deliver the company minimum brand standards have been implemented, and that optional brand standards have been implemented where appropriate.
* Prepare Contract, internal order with relative departments. * Reply/answer guest questions via phone or e-mail. * Have patient and can take pressure from work. * Good team-worker. Can pick up and learn products in the limited time. * Had hotel/hospitality working experiences will be a plus.
Job Summary Deliver on the project and operating targets for the Wardrobe Department by focusing on service quality, high standards of uniform presentation and the growth of the business. Building and fostering a relationship with our key hotel partners is a critical component of the role as the Wardrobe Department forms a significant portion of the shared services across the resort. Responsibilities • Directly manage the operating units under his/her scope. • Coordinate with supporting departments to ensure the delivery of efficient service. • Meet regularly with senior management of our hotel partners to manage the deliverables to those properties. • Establish KPI’s across all departments under the scope to ensure correct standards of quality and productivity. • Establish Department Operating Manuals and Specific Operating procedures to ensure maximum efficiency in the uniform distribution process. • Plan implement and administer an effective preventative maintenance program to monitor conveyors for activity balance, inactive slots and general maintenance. • Identify, review and facilitate training programs for employees on new operation techniques to increase productivity and work flow. • Plan, implement and administer an energy management program. • Create opportunities within the department to share resources and to save cost. • Prepare and update all policies and procedures dependant on business needs • Maintain computer system to optimize efficiencies • Coordinate efficient work flow of the Wardrobe area during peak times • Assists with special/one off costumes and garments • Maintain an effective inventory record by conducting regular physical inventories • Maintain a professional working relationships with all colleagues • Support the Executive manager with the future development of all employees. • Perform other duties as required
1.Ensure the daily shift operation runs smoothly 2.Experience working in an international hotel for a minimum of 3 years as a supervisor position or above 3.Excellent Microsoft Skills 4.Excellent in Opera Skills 5.Excellent presentation and communication skills. 6.Ability to keep the team motivated 7.Ability to work under pressure 8.Ability to communicate across different departments throughout the hotel 9.Committed to providing superior customer service 10.Flexible to work a variety of shifts including nights , morning and afternoon if necessary 11.Ensure the guest complain is well- handled 12.Track and relay GEI scores information and SPG Enrolment Statistics to Talent and ensure targets are met.
- 柬埔寨，月薪 24,000~33,000元月薪 24,000~33,000元/1年工作經驗以上/大學
Under the general direction of the Front Office Manager or his / her delegate and within the limits of established NagaWorld Hotel & Entertainment Complex procedures, responsible for all activities relevant to the Front Desk such as the reception, check in / out, rooming of all Hotel guests, foreign exchange and assisting them with inquiries. • Greets all guests at all times in a friendly and helpful manner and attempts to learn and use guest’s name at every opportunity; • Registers and rooms all arrivals according to established procedures; • Performs check in, check out and room change procedures and ensures all data are entered completely into the hotel systems in accordance with reservation; • Maintains cashier float and ensures accurate daily report of all money received; • Cashes hotel guest’s personal and travelers checks and assists with currency exchange; • Responsible and attends to guest’s request of using the service of safety box at all times; • Attends to guest’s complaints, inquiries and requests, referees problems to supervisor/Assistant Manager if he/she unable to assist; • Performs the audit balances and prepares all works for audit in an orderly fashion; • When on night shift, checks night report, prepares the morning report and prepares all necessary forms for the guest arrival; • Maintains exemplary deportment standards of behavior and appearance and attitude as expected in a NagaWorld Brand; • Takes personal interest and pride to ensure that the front desk work area is kept clean and in an orderly state at all times; • Be aware of duty of care and adheres to occupational, health and safety legislation, policies and procedures; • Be familiar with property safety, first aid and fire and emergency procedures and operates equipment safely and sensibly; • Initiates action to correct a hazardous situation and notifies supervisors of potential dangers; • Logs security incidents and accidents in accordance with hotel requirements.
* Develop and maintain corporate account * Can work independently * Assist Sales manager for customer follow up. * Prepare Contract, internal order with relative departments. * Reply/answer guest questions via phone or e-mail. * Have patient and can take pressure from work. * Good team-worker. Can pick up and learn products in the limited time. * Had hotel/hospitality working experiences will be a plus.
Revenue Manager / Asst. Revenue Manager 1. A numerical degree，minimum of 5 years working experience 2. Fluent written，spoken and reading capability in English 3. Oversee the efficient operation of the reservations department 4. Strong numerical and analytical skills with commercial acumen 5. Ideally experience of presenting at Corporate Executive level 6.Excellent communication skills and experience in working with people at all levels. 1. 至少5年飯店旅遊業相關經驗 2. 能流利使用英語 3. 帶領訂房營收管理團隊 4. 房況相關業務掌握與處理，有效控管飯店住客率及可賣房數與房型 5. 教育訓練所屬同仁接受工作上所需的知識與技能 6. 跨部門溝通協調
1. Manages all hotel brand contacts including all sales communications, to enforce and maintain the hotel’s brand positioning and concept outlined in the hotel’s Annual Business Plan 2. Oversees all sales strategy, tactic, and action implementations, in order to create a strong and disciplined Sales Team who achieve their sales goals 3. Constantly monitors and evaluates local, national and international market trends, and the competitor hotels’ and restaurants’ initiatives, in order to make sure the hotel’s marketing and operations remain competitive and cutting edge 4. Manages weekly sales meeting and monthly review meeting to develop and adjust marketing strategies and short term pricing and channel tactics
The MO Bar Bartender maintains an efficient operation of the outlet and meets guests’ expectations for quality of the product and service. •Ensures all colleagues maintain a high standard of personal hygiene and grooming at all times •Ensures colleagues wear designated uniforms which are well pressed and in a good state of repair and that name badges are worn at all times •Maintains a good knowledge of all hotel facilities and is able to answer guest questions in a quick, polite and helpful manner •Handles guest complaints or problems promptly, ensuring that any resolved/unresolved incidents are reported to the manager in a timely manner
Sales Coordinator performs and coordinates clerical duties for the department: ensures customer follow-up (e.g. proposal / contract / email is done in time), answers all incoming telephone calls, assists with customer inquiries and reports to manager, supports managers’ workload and organize site inspection in manager’s absence and coordinate all clients’ appointment schedules for managers. Sales Coordinator also needs to have ability to take meeting minutes when required.
1. 外商公司人資及會計行政助理 2. 公司為外商在台灣分公司, 員工人數只3-4 人 3. 工作經驗2-3年即可, 公司人數不多, 熟勞基法, 簡單會計, 需作業員工薪資, 加退保, 以及相關會計及行政,庶務支援 4. 主管為香港人, 會說中文, 但此人選的工作會跟香港主管及同事email英文溝通, 英文程度需英文email可溝通程度 1. 外商公司人資及會計行政助理 2. 公司為外商在台灣分公司, 員工人數只3-4 人 3. 工作經驗2-3年即可, 公司人數不多, 熟勞基法, 簡單會計, 需作業員工薪資, 加退保, 以及相關會計及行政,庶務支援 4. 主管為香港人, 會說中文, 但此人選的工作會跟香港主管及同事email英文溝通, 英文程度需英文email可溝通程度. 1. Handle payroll, labor and health insurance and government compliance 2. Finance support for expenses reimbursement and record management, issuing invoices and cashing cheques, etc. 3. Admin support for office facilities and assets, including business card, staff badge, stationaries, sim card, gas card, visitor receiving, mail and express arrangement, key management, space management, insurance, etc. 4. Travel arrangement for hotel, shuttle and car rental 5. Other tasks assigned by manager