Tunghai University International Business Administration Program International College Faculty Recruiting Announcement
1. A full-time Assistant Professor position is available in the International Business Administration Program, starting August 1, 2019.
2. Having a PhD in Business Administration, Electronic/Digital Marketing, or a related field, in addition to a commitment to undergraduate teaching in an English-taught, liberal arts focused academic program, are required.
3. The teaching load will include Electronic Commence and Internet Marketing, as well as fundamental first- and second-year business courses.
4. Application Materials: 1) Cover letter in English, 2) CV in English, 3) copy of diploma, 4) English copy of graduate transcripts, 5) three reference letters in English, and 6) a teaching and research statement in English.
5. Deadline: February 15, 2019.
6. Please include email-address and phone/cell-phone numbers and send to all application materials (hard-copies only) to Personnel Office, Tunghai University, 1727, Section 4, Taiwan Boulevard, Xitun District, Taichung, Taiwan 40704, R.O.C. (Tunghai University International Business Administration Program International College Faculty Recruiting )
Submitted application materials will not be returned.
7. In addition, please email a copy of the applicant information to email@example.com.
http://ic.thu.edu.tw/; Tel: 886-4-2359-0121 ext. 39100
Applications are invited for the following position in the College of Arts at Tunghai University, Taichung, Taiwan
Visiting assistant professor or above (sustainable upon mutual agreement) in English Literature (Spring 2019, 1 February). Applicants should have a PhD in English Literature or related fields. Additional expertise in Film Studies, Drama, Teaching Chinese as a Second Language, and/ or Digital Humanities is desirable.
Except otherwise specified, teaching load will include composition, oral training and other required and elective courses in the College’s BA and MA programmes. All full-time faculty members are obligated to serve on various college and university committees and as class advisers. A commitment to teaching EFL (English as a Foreign Language) students and functioning in a Chinese cultural environment is essential.
Please send hard copy of cover letter, resume and dossier (including 2 reference letters, transcripts, and copy of diploma) to:
The Personnel Office, Tunghai University
No.1727, Sec.4, Taiwan Boulevard, Xitun District, Taichung 40704,
Taiwan R.O.C. （40704 臺中市西屯區臺灣大道四段1727號）
Tel.: 886-4-23590121 extension 31000
Fax: 886-4- 23595260
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (for enquiries only)
Deadline for submitting application materials: 31 October 2018
Postdoctoral Position Opening:
Institute of Medical Device and Imaging/
Molecular Imaging Center, National Taiwan University
National Taiwan University in Taipei seeks well-qualified candidates for Postdoctoral Research Positions in Institute of Medical Device and Imaging / Molecular Imaging Center. All candidates should be in possession of a Ph.D. in disciplines relevant to optics, physics, electronic engineering or mechanics. Candidates are expected to conduct independent research in the lab for optical microscopic imaging projects.
Qualified applicants are invited to submit:
1) Curriculum vitae including education history.
2) List of publications.
3) Three letters of recommendation.
Application Deadline: September 30, 2018
Application materials should be either emailed to email@example.com, or mailed to
Professor Luo, Yuan
Institute of Medical Device and Imaging, National Taiwan University
1 Jen-Ai Rd, Sec. 1, Zhongzheng Dist., Taipei, Taiwan 10051
Phone: 886-2-2312-3456 ext: 88736