(一) 懂 401報表(營業稅, 終營所稅申報)， 應付帳款核對支付, 工廠應收/應付帳款沖帳作業, 庫存盤點核對, 工廠進貨成本控管, 工廠應付款之對帳及匯款, 應收帳款跟催, 辦理銀行存提款, 每月薪資計算核對及二代健保計算繳納, WORD,EXCEL 電腦文書處理須非常熟悉。
(二) 需操作會計軟體做登帳, 只要有會計基礎者, 都會操作, 有老師可以指導系統使用。
(六) 肯學習, 抗壓力高，優先錄取。
(八) 必須有機車駕照(125cc) 一定要會騎摩托車,不需自備摩托車, 若有汽車駕照更佳。
(九) 本公司為責任制,表現佳, 3個月內調薪。
- ● 擁有 普通重型機車 駕照
- ● 會計學類,財務金融學類 相關科系
- ● 丙級會計事務技術士 專業憑證
- 台北市南港區|月薪 75,000~80,000元月薪 75,000~80,000元|5年工作經驗以上|碩士展開收合
- ● 會計學類,財務金融學類 相關科系
- ● 乙級會計事務技術士,會計能力測驗二級合格證書 專業憑證
The role is a Risk and Control team member for Taiwan Finance and is an intermediate level position responsible for various control related functions in coordination with the rest of the Finance Team.
-Manage function-wide control items such as quarterly MCA assessments (as tester), tracking and monitoring of open CAPs, entitlements review, mandatory absence review, record management, share-folder review, withholding tax rule monitoring and other local Finance related regulation log management
-Manage and coordinate regular vendor management processes for outsourced activities (monthly post mortem call, quarterly & annual due diligence), advise on any ad hoc outsourcing related questions (TW Finance, country TMP coordinators, Compliance, existing/ potential vendors)
-Manage and coordinate Continuity of Business (CoB) processes––
-Manage monthly operational loss reporting processes and liaise and advise on any ad hoc inquiries from various counterparties (FRSS, ORM, business/function etc)
-Manage and coordinate board related processes for the controllers team, including preparation of board motion proposals
-Support preparation of local financial statements (semi-annually) and other KPMG related engagements
-Support preparation of annual reports based on local regulatory requirements
- ● 一般商業學類,會計學類 相關科系
1.Responsible for front-to-back risk and control related matters for Retail Banking business, covering all aspect in Product, Marketing, Sales and Distribution processes.
2.Manage and execute the End-to-End MCA program for Retail Banking business.
3.Reviews and appraises the control design soundness and control effectiveness; Perform ongoing reviews & assess the adequacy of controls, operating procedures are in compliance with all policy and standards; Drive enhancements to the MCA program to raise the effectiveness and change management to the next level.
4.Act as the principal contact person for Retail Banking business related internal audits and external/ regulatory audits.
5.Responding promptly to detected offenses/potential issues, findings, etc., assist with development of corrective action and reporting findings to Retail Banking business
6.Governance the implementation and adherence of regulatory and policy requirements, Lead the review, revision and implementation of written policies, procedures, standards of conduct and compliance programs in Retail Banking business; lead to implement new global, regional or country control initiatives for Retail Banking business.
7.Issues communication, reports, guidelines, memorandum, etc. detailing conclusions and providing recommendation for control improvements to Retail Banking Business as needed
8.Subject Matter Expert advisor to the Retail Banking Business with regards to operational risk and controls.
9.Develop and manage effective lines of communication with the respective line supervisors and heads in the Retail Banking Business
Primarily responsible in managing a portfolio of corporate FX clients, supporting their FX conversion flow and hedging needs. Will also play an active support role in covering internal FX desk flows. Have 1-3 years in managing FX relationships with corporate clients with good understanding of local FX regulations. Actively source for new business opportunities by partnering Account Managers and closely coordinating with regional/global product partners on various initiatives
- Analyze and assess risks in transactions, structure them to mitigate risks and approve or recommend approval to Senior Credit Officers.
- Recommend credit limits for the assigned portfolio.
- Work closely with Relationship Managers or Traders / Salespeople to facilitate transaction approvals, limit excess and reallocation approval for relationship names in Taiwan FI portfolio.
- Provide credit input to standardize credit-related documents, ISDA / CSA and other trading agreements suitable for Taiwan FI portfolio
- Review and recommend approval for documentation exception.
- Conduct annual and interim reviews of accounts in the Taiwan FI portfolio, and perform other portfolio management exercises as needed.
- Monitor Taiwan FI industry, product and macro-economic developments and assess impact on portfolio.
- Provide ad hoc project support to regional and global FIRM
- Participate in proactive management of FI portfolio through stress testing and portfolio reviews; staying abreast of developments that might affect the portfolio quality
- Help manage, train and develop credit analysts
1. Work with the Regional Cards and Mortgage teams to execute a robust control and governance framework for Asia and EMEA markets. Enhance the focus on controls and governance related to Cards and Mortgage business to ensure that controls are keeping in pace with the evolving business landscape.
2. Coordinate with Regional/Country technology and product teams to ensure the successful implementation of new regulatory/Citi policy requirements relating to Cards and Mortgage product launches or changes in the existing products.
3. Drive consistency across countries related to Product program documentation and standardization of key control processes through involvement in new product approval processes (e.g. NPA/CPAC/DPAC/Digital Risk Council) and ensure all new and existing policies and procedures are properly implemented.
4. Work with Regional counterparts to provide oversight and support in developing effective Key Risk Indicators (KRIs) and monitoring parameters to cover end to end product.
5. Participate in CLGC (Cards and Loans Governance committee) quarterly to support the standardization of key control processes, escalation of significant issues etc.
6. Provide oversight on the TCF (Treating customers fairly) program. Work closely with Global CBORC team and Regional product teams to ensure critical changes are being implemented seamlessly.
7. Drive critical enhancements to the Manager’s Control Assessment (MCA) program through alignment with evolving risks as well as changing business needs and policies, and ensuring the mapping of the Regulatory Control Matrix to the MCA is comprehensive.
8. Help drive a strong control culture and ensuring permanent controls readiness through proactive risk management and issue self-identification.
9. Provide advisory and support to the Cards and Mortgage team on Internal Audit reviews and regulatory exams.
10. Refine and augment the Regional Consumer Control Procedure Manual (RCCPM) to align with business strategy and cater for changes arising from evolving issues, trends and emerging risks.
11. Lead or support as appropriate the root cause analysis of material risk events and control breaks, work with country/regional functions and businesses to establish effective feedback loop to augment control management and share lessons learned with the country and region teams.
12. Coordinate and perform targeted onsite Peer Reviews in partnership with country and regional Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) with the support of local management.
13. Participate actively in Global initiatives and work groups representing Asia/EMEA GCB.
14. Participate actively and/or lead Regional initiatives and work groups representing Asia/EMEA Controls function.
12.至少熟悉一套 Illustrator/ Photoshop 等相關繪圖影像處理軟體
- ● 不動產經紀營業員 專業憑證
- ● 擁有 輕型機車,普通小型車 駕照
- ● 自備 輕型機車