- 新竹市北區|月薪 30,000~33,000元月薪 30,000~33,000元|3年工作經驗以上|大學展開收合
4. 顧客服務(服務技巧、客訴處理) 。
6. 營運財務控管(現金管理、營運成本的控管) 。
- ● 商業及管理學門,餐旅服務學類 相關科系
- ● 擁有 普通重型機車,普通小型車 駕照
- 新竹市東區|月薪 33,000~42,000元月薪 33,000~42,000元|3年工作經驗以上|大學|千大企業展開收合
- ● 商業及管理學門 相關科系
- |醫院新竹市北區|月薪 30,488~35,000元月薪 30,488~35,000元|經驗不拘|大學展開收合
- ● TQC資料庫管理系統_Access,乙級電腦軟體應用技術士 專業憑證
CS - EPM coordinator - Hsinchu
Location: Hsinchu, Taiwan
Experience: 0-2 years
Team: Customer Support
Job category: Other job categories
Make sure that the ASML equipment at the Customer site meets the agreed performance target(s) by applying proven Equipment Performance management methodologies.
Machine Performance related issues are being addressed and coordinated report to CS to ensure that the machine performance target(s) criteria are met.
1.Maintain PMA data completeness.
2.Perform reconciliation to identify whether ASML or customer is responsible for machine downtime and input to PMA.
3.Analyze machine performance data and send performance report to site managers weekly.
* Basic knowledge of Windows tooling. MS office/Excel, VBA, PPT
* Good Knowledge of ASML organization
* Good knowledge of ASML specific Tools (MAESTRO, NEPTUNES, W2IN)
* Analysis techniques and tools
Context of the position
Communication skills need due to internal interfaces required: Customer Support Engineering, Local Field organization and Customers
* In the semiconductor (SEMI standard) or related industry with understanding of ASML products and operations.
* Effective interpersonal skills and the ability to direct activities of others to accomplish goals.
* Ability to draw conclusions from written or computer generated reports, ability to analyze data or report information, conduct research, search for solutions to problems
* Provide recommendations and coordinating people
Location Hsinchu, Taiwan
Experience 5-10 Experienced
Functional Area Customer Support
Background Others - Non Technical
As a LEAN Expert you will co-lead the Lean transformation within Customer Support together with local management towards sustainable improvement, aiming at an overall breakthrough on cost effectiveness and inventory reduction according to the deployment roadmap. You will provide support to the line organization through planning, execution and providing follow up on the deployment activities. Co-ordinate the necessary training and coaching to employees, including leadership teams, and build internal capabilities through train-the-trainer concepts. The results of the deployment (deliverables, business impact and mindset change) are owned by the management team.
As a LEAN Expert you will respectfully challenge the status quo and act as a role model for Lean thinking, and thereby act as a change agent to help ASML’s Customer Support sector in the transformation towards a Lean organization
The Lean deployment program within ASML Customer Support is a major change transformation that requires detailed co-ordination of project and change management elements, training and coaching, event planning, execution & follow up, problem solving and the reporting of the benefits.
* Mindset changes: transform mindsets to maintain continuous improvement efforts beyond project activities and change their way of working to a Lean way of working. Management Coaching will be one of the means to achieve such mindset shift.
* Problem solving leadership: contributes to the improvement of the whole operations value stream by participating in or facilitating problem solving sessions;
* Knowledge transfer: trains and coaches ASML employees & management on Lean principles and behaviors;
* Continuous improvements: identifies potentials for new improvements;
* Business case: evaluates financial consequences of required resources to implement Lean concepts and translates the realized improvements into positive business impact.
* Project leadership: co-designs and runs Lean transformations in specific areas:
* defines the overall work plan
* coordinates the project teams through different phases
* ensures support, provides adequate status updates
* shares responsibility to reach the target together with line management
* enforces prerequisites for sustainability of results
* ensures transfer to line/process manager
* Bachelor/ Master degree with 7 yrs experience in Manufacturing (e.g. line, engineering), has a general understanding of technical topics (through technical background or job experience).
* A passion for Continuous Improvement and exhibits a ‘there must be a better way, why don’t we try …’ mentality, can think outside the box;
* Experience in Lean deployment or application is an absolute plus, as well as experience in Coaching
* Additional relevant experience with continuous improvement methods (problem solving, six sigma) or change/ project management experience
* Has the potential to use a range of different influencing techniques (influencing without power);
* Actively gives and seeks constructive feedback;
* Crisp communicator at all levels (operational – executive);
* Is able to listen to others issues and can work in team;
* Can train and coach others;
* Delivers fact-based and well-structured messages in a range of different formats, e.g. presentation, written messages. Business English both spoken and written is required;
Business Systems Analyst Responsibilities
1.Interpret biz. & market trend data and analyze results using statistical techniques to provide strategic biz. objective
2.Synthesize industrial reports, gather information and evaluate requirements and formats to facilitate management team’s requirement (both regular & event driven purpose)
3.Prepare weekly, monthly and quarterly reports, construct charts, diagrams and maintain the system capabilities
- ● 工程學門,商業及管理學門 相關科系