1. IT products ODM project management, schedule control and NPI implementation.
2. Secure product developed and manufatured on schedule with right cost and committed quality.
3. Cross-function communication and coordination among engineering teams, factory and customers.
4. Having 2-3 years project management experience on IT products is preferred.
5. Fluent English and good communication skills.
6. Positive personality, aggresive, passionate, independent, can deal with high pressure.
- ● 企業管理學類,財務金融學類,工程學門 相關科系
1. Communicate with customers for forecast and production Planning.
2. Communicate and cowork with factories in Suzhou China or other oversea location to fulfill customer daily shipment activities.
3. Monitor the production yield, manufacturing quality and material shortage etc.
4. Provide production daily output and shipment reports to customers
5. Support Sales activities such as AR monitoring, and customer visit etc.
6. Manage product life cycle activities such as ECN monitoring, 2nd source and cost-down introduction etc.
7. Monitor RMA process and report to customers.
1. Creation of overall project plan and key point of contact for all cross functional teams for hardware projects.
2. Track and ensure closure of engineering status, issues.
3. Responsible for planning and executing engineering builds.
4. Be self directed with the ability to review changes and weigh tradeoffs between engineering resources and operational improvements.
5. Drive deep dives for consistent module and system level completion.
6. Status and execution communications.
7. Material tracking and build matrix control.
8. Excellent command of English.
9. High acceptance/flexibility to business travel or job on-site Shanghai: about 6 times per year, around 1 month every business trip
1. Determine the strategies, directions, proposals and solutions for account and business related issues.
2. Discover and aim at the potential opportunities to earn more business.
3. Maintain relationship with customers and offer dedicated supports.
4. Handle and solve commercial arguments, project issues, operation activities and other related works.
5. Keep well knowledge of product spec, new technology and market strategies.
6. Well control the cost, so need to understand and analyze the BOM, material spec, product features, technical criteria, cost trend, trading rules and other related factors.
7. Negotiate the business deals, contracts, legal documents and other commercial subjects with customers.
8. Lead account team and coordinate PM, RD, procurement and other support teams to achieve the target of business growth.
9. It’s better to have experience in Modem, Router, Mobile and other broadband product related sales, project management, engineering development or other works.
- ● 商業及管理學門,工程學門 相關科系
1. Manage and maintain OEM/ODM activities to meet customer expectation.
2. Administer entire business process including price management & quotation, forecast management, and MP fulfillment etc.
3. Analyze and identify opportunities to secure new business from OEM/ODM customers for increasing revenues and optimizing profits.
4. Market trend survey including customers‘ and competitors‘ advantage and disadvantage etc.
5. Customer relationship management
- ● 商業及管理學門 相關科系