- ● 擁有 輕型機車,普通小型車 駕照
- Lead & Drive assigned Financial Consultant team to achieve sales targets and ensure other deliverables.
- Enhance FC professionalism and productivity through various efforts, including training, coaching, joint calls, seminar, and other communication activities.
- ● 商業及管理學門 相關科系
- ● 人身保險業務員,投資型保險商品業務員,外幣收付之非投資型人身保險資格證照,銀行內部控制人員,結構型商品銷售人員,投信投顧營業員,金融市場常識與職業道德,信託業業務人員信託業務專業測驗（信託法規乙科） 專業憑證
- ● 擁有 普通小型車 駕照
- ● 擁有 普通小型車 駕照
Customer Due Diligent project team senior analyst_CDD 專案資深分析師(Consumer Business Support Unit_客戶風險評估作業部)台北市中山區|面議（經常性薪資4萬/月含以上）展開收合
1.AML CDD policies implementation
-Fully Implementation of all Citi Global and TWN regulatory
AML CDD strategies, initiatives, process and policies
-Implementing integrated process and procedures and come
out feasible workable solutions aimed at meeting internal and
external regulatory or policy guidance for all related impacted
consumer business and SME business
-Responsible for communicating with senior managers,
members of the Business and other Citi regional related
-Assist CBSU head on management the whole team by
developing an advance and updated MIS mechanism,
scorecard and capacity plan to monitor the whole team
working status to compliance with service level agreement
3.AML system projects implementation
-Work closely with cross regional and functional teams on
project and provide sound analysis and closely monitor the
status to fully implementation of any ad hoc AML system
-Produce progress status reports on various initiatives for
senior management reporting.
- ● 商業及管理學門 相關科系
The IBC plays the crucial role of leading product risks management functions at TTS. As the product risks manager, the IBC is responsible for driving the TTS product risk management and control function for TTS Taiwan. The IBC presents a single, coordinated face to functional teams include but not limited to legal, compliance, finance and operation, ensuring TTS’s reputation as the well control and most dynamic business organization. In both leading the product risk management and protecting the franchise, the IBC must achieve collaboration and alignment across all stakeholders.
The key responsibility of the Corp Banking Business manager is supporting Corp Banking Management to maintain a robust Risk and Control environment within the Corp Banking business. The needs to have thorough understanding of Corp Banking business, an in depth knowledge of the end-to-end process flows together with a thorough familiarity of the inherent risks and controls.
Job function includes:
•Help to drive the business growth through new initiatives and pipelines follow up; follow up key financial impact and booking through revenue tracking and revenue analysis for action plans
•Track revenue trend to ensure the booking is in line with the deal arrangement/structure; raise feedback to finance, sort out solutions for timely and appropriate MIS adjustments to remedy revenue booking issues
•Coordinate with various desks and ensure timely and accurate submission to BPA of the weekly Flash-Revenue Estimates.
•Monitoring and tracking for completeness and timeliness of Operational Events reporting and inputs into EEMS.
•Monitoring and Tracking to ensure regulatory, self-identified and internal audit Corrective Action Plans get addressed and closed by the various desks timely and thoroughly.
•Be the Lead BRC (Business Recovery Coordinator) and Records Retention Officer. Responsibility includes the comprehensive planning, updating and timely execution of the COB plan and Records Retention inventory.
•Develop and implement control procedures to ensure the business is in compliance with corporate policies, regulatory requirements and regulations.
•Lead discussions with Legal, Compliance and Audit in relation to internal controls related matters.
•Undertake the Manager Control Assessment (MCA) self-assessment process, including active identification and management of control issues.
- 台北市松山區|月薪 40,000元月薪 40,000元|8年工作經驗以上|大學、碩士、博士|百大企業展開收合
Financial Performance and profitability
•Directly responsible for product P&L within the country, and support as required the origination process.Have clear responsibility over pricing for all products and management of assets, contingents, liabilities AUM and for the allocation of RWA
•Work with the Regional Product Head in the management of the country ALCOs in alignment with country TB Heads and Regional Product heads.Monitoring market changes and pricing strategies.
•Drive in conjunction with regional product head, central revenue initiatives locally by ensuring that in country action plans are in place and revenue targets are achieved
•Determine standard product pricing and monitor collection of fee and NII across products for the country.
•Develop jointly with the Sales team a local Product & Sales strategy to meet country objectives, in line with the overall Transaction Banking strategy
•Conduct ongoing competitor analysis to capture the opportunities, mitigate the threats and deliver financial performance. Recommend and plan actions to build or reinforce our competitive edge
•Drive end to end product performance, improving efficiency through the e-agenda, straight through processing, ensuring scalability to grow in the market
Product Management and Development
•Directly responsible for articulating the product strategy and executing product initiatives on the annual operating plan in country
•Directly responsible for understanding customer needs and develop the client value propositions that will address them across all client segments relevant for the market and feeding these needs into the Regional product teams.
•Sponsor launches of product enhancements, new products, channels or new platforms as required. Work jointly with Sales and Marketing to develop collaterals for local market, communicate product launches, organize customer events and develop a sales campaign strategy to ensure that the new products meet planned volume and revenue targets
•Ensuring training initiatives are executed in the country in line with the global commercialization agenda.
•Identify and market-size new business opportunities and revenue pools and articulate the product and client access capabilities needed to seize a share of them
•Establish a strategy that drives a customer-centric view into Transaction Banking with activities including but not limited to focus groups, customer surveys and Voice of the Customer.
•Where relevant work with the Network team, to building of relationships with third parties to expand the product offering as set out in the country plan and look at ways of reducing cost of such relationships.
• Support relevant stakeholders to make decisions based on current and possible future policies, practices, and trends.
• Keep track of and provide advice to relevant stakeholders on the interpretation and application of regulatory expectations, laws, best practices and policies related to FCC.
• Develop, keep up to date and recommend for approval by the relevant Risk Committee, appropriate policies/processes/DOIs to address financial crime risks, aligning with relevant regulatory requirements.
• Provide advice to relevant stakeholders on compliance with Group standards relating to AML/Sanctions/ABC.
• Work with business and support units to investigate and research on anti-money laundering (“AML”) and counter terrorist financing (“CTF”) cases.
• Support Supervisors in process enhancement and developing controls. Support the operation of such enhancement and controls.
• Ensure all alerts/cases in the Country’s queue are reviewed and concluded in a timely manner, according to the appropriate DOI/manuals.
• Wherever applicable, ensure external SAR are properly prepared and filed to the law enforcers as per local regulation requirements.
• Keep proper records and registers for AML or CTF investigations.
• Response promptly to regulatory requests relating to AML or CTF.
• Assist in management information reporting.
• Follow and comply with AML/CTF/CDD/Sanctions policies and procedures where applicable to BAU activities
People and Talent
• Ensure participation on appropriate FCC awareness & training (i.e. SAR and financial crime trends, AML investigation outcomes, lessons learnt) within country.
• Ensure the suitability and quality of case data maintained on enterprise case management systems.
• Understand technical aspects of systems relevant to CDD, Client Risk Assessments,Detica-TS,Tandem,Hogan and Mantas.
• Align/support with the alignment of relevant systems and controls to industry best practice and close out any compliance gaps.
• Apply Group and FCC policies and processes (AML surveillance, client screening, risk assessment) to manage risks.
• Make recommendations (and/or implement) to relevant stakeholders on possible risk management responses to identified risks and/or findings of concerns from investigations.
• Assess risks arising from products / segments / geographies / customers / transactions.
• Advise relevant stakeholders on outcomes of AML risks identification and assessment methodologies.
• Propose control improvements, enhancements and simplifications where appropriate.
• Support all control checks undertaken by FCC under the Operational Risk Framework (ORF).
• Collate, analyse and interpret data in reports to senior management and relevant governance/risk committees.
• Analyse and interpret data to produce reports that help the bank identify and manage emerging areas of risk / vulnerability and thus drive remediation action within the FCC function.
Regulatory & Business conduct
• Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group’s Values and Code of Conduct.
• Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
• Work with the FCC Controls management and team members to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank’s Conduct Principles: Fair Outcomes for Clients; Effective Operation of Financial Markets; Financial Crime Prevention; The Right Environment
• Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- ● 商業及管理學門 相關科系
- ● 擁有 普通重型機車 駕照