1.Be responsible for developing and adding value to investigative referrals through the enhancement, analysis and the compiling of other pertinent information from a variety of sources both internal and external to the business;
2.To conduct proactive case investigations from initiation to a successful conclusion, including field work, employees/customers interviews, outside counsel and law enforcement (LE) collaboration as required;
3.To provide timely fraud preventive intelligence back to the business in the form of written reports;
4.To provide deterrence through the aggressive pursuit of criminal elements, the arrest of suspects and dismantling of criminal organizations, and the recovery of losses through court restitution, property or direct payment by suspects;
5.To build up the external relationships with law enforcement, industry peers and other sources of support in an effort to establish partnerships and areas of support that enhance the ability for timely intelligence, prosecution and asset recovery;
6.To establish and project a leadership role in the industry for intelligence, coordination and investigative efforts;
7.Be responsible for engaging with internal and external suspects, witnesses and third parties through interview, evidence collection and forensic examination;
8.To project an authoritative, professional demeanor and be able to diffuse complex, sensitive situations;
9.Must be knowledgeable of the Citi product, operations and processes in order to provide accurate and supportive legal testimony;
10.Be proficient on the account maintenance platforms, document retrieval processes and understand business referral processes, support units and policies; and
11.Be proficient in the submittal of case intelligence through the CSIS case management platform and be required to prepare formal written reports, spreadsheets and analytical intelligence reports.
- ● 商業及管理學門,法律學門 相關科系
Serves as a senior compliance risk analyst for Independent Compliance Risk Management (ICRM)’s Assurance team responsible for assessing compliance risks and controls implemented by the first and second line of defense. Also responsible for performing risk assessments of Citi‘s compliance risks; performing independent assurance activities (testing and on-going monitoring) to assess the design and effectiveness of key controls designed to address compliance risk; reporting and escalating control issues and any violations of laws or breaches of policy; and validating adequacy of remediation taken to address reported issues.
1. Developing, implementing, and executing compliance testing, continuous assurance, and reporting programs within an assigned region in accordance with the Compliance Assurance (CA) Plan.
Participating in the planning, executing, and reporting of compliance assurance reviews and compliance and regulatory issue validation activities for a component of a product line, function, or legal entity within an assigned region in accordance with CA Plan.
2. Executing compliance controls testing, transactional testing, or compliance controls monitoring activities based on the pre-defined testing plan.
3. Documenting findings and report to the Compliance Assurance management team.
4. Assisting with development of Compliance Assurance Risk Assessments, Monitoring Monthly, and Quarterly Summaries and development and enhancement of the Compliance Assurance and Internal Audit Methodologies and Standards for auditing, testing, monitoring, and reporting.
5. Utilizing innovative compliance testing solutions including Data Analytics to increase value and reduce costs of compliance-related activities.
6. Developing effective relationships within CA function and with other stakeholders including business and technology process owners, and Internal Audit function.
7. Promoting knowledge sharing and promulgation of best practices across ICRM and the business.
Monitoring the risk environment and assesses the emerging risks through the Business Monitoring process.
8. Informing CA management of significant compliance matters that require their attention or action.
Additional duties as assigned.
9. Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm‘s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- ● 商業及管理學門,法律學門 相關科系
- 台北市信義區|月薪 36,000~50,000元展開收合
2. 部門Self Assessment執行/報表管理及核對及風險控管
4. 新流程提系統需求,測試,上線規劃等相關作業， 檢視作業流程及改善
- 高雄市苓雅區|月薪 39,000~60,000元展開收合
4. 提供顧客優質服務, 支援並與理財業務團隊合作以達成銷售目標
- ● 商業及管理學門 相關科系
- ● 衍生性金融商品銷售人員,信託業業務人員信託業務專業測驗（信託法規乙科） 專業憑證
- Lead & Drive assigned FC team to achieve sales targets and ensure other deliverables.
- Enhance FC professionalism and productivity through various efforts, including training, coaching, joint calls, seminar, and other communication activities.
- ● 人身保險業務員,投資型保險商品業務員,外幣收付之非投資型人身保險資格證照,投信投顧業務員,銀行內部控制與內部稽核測驗(一般金融),結構型商品銷售人員,金融市場常識與職業道德,信託業業務人員信託業務專業測驗（信託法規乙科） 專業憑證
1.Help RM/Team Head in daily administrative works
2.Help and respond clients’ inquiry
3.Help the new project
4.Complete the special assignment appointed by Sales Director or Business Head
- 台北市中山區|月薪 38,000~160,000元展開收合
- ● 商業及管理學門 相關科系
- ● 投信投顧業務員,結構型商品銷售人員,金融市場常識與職業道德,信託業業務人員信託業務專業測驗（信託法規乙科） 專業憑證
語言能力：英文 聽:中等 說:中等 讀:中等 寫:中等