1.Responsible for front-to-back risk and control related matters for Retail Banking business, covering all aspect in Product, Marketing, Sales and Distribution processes.
2.Manage and execute the End-to-End MCA program for Retail Banking business.
3.Reviews and appraises the control design soundness and control effectiveness; Perform ongoing reviews & assess the adequacy of controls, operating procedures are in compliance with all policy and standards; Drive enhancements to the MCA program to raise the effectiveness and change management to the next level.
4.Act as the principal contact person for Retail Banking business related internal audits and external/ regulatory audits.
5.Responding promptly to detected offenses/potential issues, findings, etc., assist with development of corrective action and reporting findings to Retail Banking business
6.Governance the implementation and adherence of regulatory and policy requirements, Lead the review, revision and implementation of written policies, procedures, standards of conduct and compliance programs in Retail Banking business; lead to implement new global, regional or country control initiatives for Retail Banking business.
7.Issues communication, reports, guidelines, memorandum, etc. detailing conclusions and providing recommendation for control improvements to Retail Banking Business as needed
8.Subject Matter Expert advisor to the Retail Banking Business with regards to operational risk and controls.
9.Develop and manage effective lines of communication with the respective line supervisors and heads in the Retail Banking Business
1. Work with the Regional Cards and Mortgage teams to execute a robust control and governance framework for Asia and EMEA markets. Enhance the focus on controls and governance related to Cards and Mortgage business to ensure that controls are keeping in pace with the evolving business landscape.
2. Coordinate with Regional/Country technology and product teams to ensure the successful implementation of new regulatory/Citi policy requirements relating to Cards and Mortgage product launches or changes in the existing products.
3. Drive consistency across countries related to Product program documentation and standardization of key control processes through involvement in new product approval processes (e.g. NPA/CPAC/DPAC/Digital Risk Council) and ensure all new and existing policies and procedures are properly implemented.
4. Work with Regional counterparts to provide oversight and support in developing effective Key Risk Indicators (KRIs) and monitoring parameters to cover end to end product.
5. Participate in CLGC (Cards and Loans Governance committee) quarterly to support the standardization of key control processes, escalation of significant issues etc.
6. Provide oversight on the TCF (Treating customers fairly) program. Work closely with Global CBORC team and Regional product teams to ensure critical changes are being implemented seamlessly.
7. Drive critical enhancements to the Manager’s Control Assessment (MCA) program through alignment with evolving risks as well as changing business needs and policies, and ensuring the mapping of the Regulatory Control Matrix to the MCA is comprehensive.
8. Help drive a strong control culture and ensuring permanent controls readiness through proactive risk management and issue self-identification.
9. Provide advisory and support to the Cards and Mortgage team on Internal Audit reviews and regulatory exams.
10. Refine and augment the Regional Consumer Control Procedure Manual (RCCPM) to align with business strategy and cater for changes arising from evolving issues, trends and emerging risks.
11. Lead or support as appropriate the root cause analysis of material risk events and control breaks, work with country/regional functions and businesses to establish effective feedback loop to augment control management and share lessons learned with the country and region teams.
12. Coordinate and perform targeted onsite Peer Reviews in partnership with country and regional Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) with the support of local management.
13. Participate actively in Global initiatives and work groups representing Asia/EMEA GCB.
14. Participate actively and/or lead Regional initiatives and work groups representing Asia/EMEA Controls function.
1. Support business to identify, evaluate business Strategies/Priorities and provide financial projection to seek business opportunities
2. Lead Business Financial Planning and conduct variance analysis
3. Liaise with product partners in all areas and provide accurate Product P&L information to improve profitability
4. Provide constructive financial advisory on Sales and Marketing proposals and evaluate potential risks &benefits
5. Provide management team timely and accurate financial information to track business performance and provide meaningful insights effectively
6. Experienced on Business expense management
7. Ad hoc projects
- ● 企業管理學類,財務金融學類,一般商業學類 相關科系
The Role Responsibilities
1. To act as a team manager for assigned audit work and potentially lead the more complex audits such as cross-functional and multi-location high risk audits.
2. To ensure that assigned audit work is executed in an efficient and effective manner, within the given budget and timelines, and in line with GIA methodology standards.
3. To apply expert auditing skills and relevant business, technical and risk management knowledge to the assigned audits.
4. To provide guidance to team leaders and team members to execute the assigned audit work.
5. The individual may support the PHOA/CHOA in their role as the GIA portfolio/country subject matter expert, depending on the skills of the individual. This will include contributing to the GIA risk assessment and development of an appropriate audit plan for the PHOA/CHOA’s assigned portfolio.
6. To actively manage relationships with senior auditee management and stakeholders.
7. To support GIA audit teams by providing product/country knowledge and expertise for their audits relating to the individual’s area of expertise.
8. To provide ongoing continuous monitoring support to PHOAs/CHOAs in respect of the business and raise issues and observations outside of formal audit work to expedite rectification of control weaknesses (where appropriate).
9. To attend and present at formal committees and Group meetings on behalf of the line manager, as required, eg.Process Governance Committees and Country Operational Risk Committees.
- ● 商業及管理學門 相關科系
1.Reports to Non-Branch S&D Head, Cards & Unsecured Lending, GCG TW
2.Manages a team of analysts to plan, analyze, implement and communicate on sales incentive programs for sales staff within the approved regional incentive framework
3.Provides visibility and validation on incentive expense, and ensure it is within approved annual incentive budget
4.Ensures compliance with Citi policies relating to sales incentives (both monetary and non-monetary)
5.Provides analysis on various performance metrics, including productivity measures, headcounts, portfolios, etc.
6.Collaborates with and provides country input to Regional Performance Management Team on tactical and evergreen sales incentives
7.Ensures appropriate and timely accrual of expected sales incentive payouts
8.Partners with Head of Cards Acquisition and Retention, Head of Loan Telemarketing, Head of Insurance Telemarketing, Head of Branch Universal Sales and Citi@Work, as well as other key stakeholders to create and deliver on incentive strategy
9.Provides performance metrics for monthly and quarterly business reviews