The Role Responsibilities
1. To act as a team manager for assigned audit work and potentially lead the more complex audits such as cross-functional and multi-location high risk audits.
2. To ensure that assigned audit work is executed in an efficient and effective manner, within the given budget and timelines, and in line with GIA methodology standards.
3. To apply expert auditing skills and relevant business, technical and risk management knowledge to the assigned audits.
4. To provide guidance to team leaders and team members to execute the assigned audit work.
5. The individual may support the PHOA/CHOA in their role as the GIA portfolio/country subject matter expert, depending on the skills of the individual. This will include contributing to the GIA risk assessment and development of an appropriate audit plan for the PHOA/CHOA’s assigned portfolio.
6. To actively manage relationships with senior auditee management and stakeholders.
7. To support GIA audit teams by providing product/country knowledge and expertise for their audits relating to the individual’s area of expertise.
8. To provide ongoing continuous monitoring support to PHOAs/CHOAs in respect of the business and raise issues and observations outside of formal audit work to expedite rectification of control weaknesses (where appropriate).
9. To attend and present at formal committees and Group meetings on behalf of the line manager, as required, eg.Process Governance Committees and Country Operational Risk Committees.
- ● 商業及管理學門 相關科系