- 台北市南港區|面議（經常性薪資 4 萬含以上）面議（經常性薪資 4 萬含以上）|15年工作經驗以上|大學展開收合
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
• A baccalaureate degree in biomedical, electronic, computer science, or mechanical engineering is required. A master's degree in these fields is preferred; a PhD is a plus but not important. An ideal candidate would be a person with a degree in electrical engineering plus medical device practical experiences.
• Must have prior hands-on practical medical device Engineering experience, from products development to regulatory approval, to commercialization. Experience level would be anticipated to be 10-15 years of overall Engineering experience, with progressively responsible, professional and successful innovation as noted above.
• Successfully applying PPG and/or ECG/EKG technologies to develop products for vital sign measurements devices, and integrating wireless communication technologies and medical devices sciences for cloud patient monitoring would be required, prior practical experiences of developing and commercialization wearable ECG product would be a huge plus.
• Knowledges of medical device manufacturing processes and understanding GMP system, ISO 13485 and FDA regulations for the development of Medical Devices are important
• Concerning prior medical device experience, previous experience with market-leading, innovative long-term patient use, wearable products is expected. Prior direct experience in vital sign sensors and patient monitoring systems products is strongly preferred, but other innovative medical device Engineering leadership may be considered.
• General and business economics and administration, as well as the special techniques for the planning, direction, and control of scientific and technical work. Proven track record of attracting, developing, motivating, and retaining world-class R&D talent
• Demonstrated successful history of inspiring and visionary leadership to engineers and technical managers.
• Preparation, analysis, and interpretation of forecasts, technical feasibility studies, process and product evaluations, appropriations, and budgets.
• Office practices including full Microsoft Suite. Other areas of skill in engineering may include
• Basic research methods and elements of report writing; basic statistical methods and their uses.
具醫療器材產品研發10-15年以上實務經驗，熟悉TFDA 及 FDA醫療法規者。
具有ECG及 PPG 產品研發設計至審查認證及上市實際經驗者。
- ● 機械工程學類,生醫工程學類,電機工程學類 相關科系
- ● 擁有 普通小型車 駕照
The Regional Operations New Product Manager leads all aspects of new product development and product launch within Operations in Asia and is directly accountable for the results. Responsibilities include achieving goals for time to market, cost, quality, product availability and order cycle time. The New Product Manager in region is the primary leader and interface between Operations, Product Design, Engineering in Cupertino.
Specific responsibilities include:
1. Lead the operational side of development builds during new product introductions for any assigned products.
2. Lead Apple team‘s new product introduction efforts during ramp within the Operations sphere. Specific goals include team leadership in driving issue resolution, supply chain design, schedule, cost, quality, availability and order cycle time goals.
3. Engage with OEM manufacturing partners to develop, ramp, and introduce products. Develop rapport with partners and detailed knowledge of ＂how the factory works,＂ its capabilities and limitations.
4. Lead matrix team members from across all functions in Asia within Operations to develop new product plans.
Typical functions include WW Planning, Global Supply Managers, Technical Program Manager, Quality, Supplier Quality Engineer, Test Engineer, Design For Manufacturing.
5. Represent operations with the product design teams.
Use production expertise to influence and negotiate for DFX, supply chain, testability, product features.
6. Identify, marshall and organize resources (Apple Staff, OEM Staff, Contractors, etc) to meet required goals.
7. Communicate project status updates to various project stakeholders, including team members and executives within Apple and OEMs.
Synthesize a multitude of issues into a clear, concise and focused message. Present with confidence and brevity.
8. Always push the leading edge of innovation and excellence in Apple products and program management practices.
9. Support coverage in other products in the region. Travel to another location on other products on an as-needed basis to drive issue resolution and/or support build/ramp activities.
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate the following attributes:
- A minimum of 8-10 years ops experience, preferably in a high tech or computer-related industry.
- Current knowledge of world class supply chain management practices.
- Experience with high volume, consumer electronic manufacturing technologies (preferred)
in the areas of design, process, commodity cost, factory cost, supply and quality management.
- Track record achieving significant results on complex projects in a often ambiguous and always fast changing environment.
- Demonstrated leadership in driving solutions to challenges.
- Incredible drive, motivation, and energy to completing any challenge given.
- Strong analytical capabilities coupled with good business savvy.
- Exceptional communication skills (in both Mandarine Chinese & English) - verbal, written and executive presentations.
- Exceptional ability to build relationships, build cross-functional teams and exert effective influence in a matrix organization.
- Ability to think strategically, while driving tactical program execution.
- Attention to detail without becoming lost in the details.
- Operate in an ambiguous environment, taking charge in the absence of leadership.
The ideal candidate will have a BS degree. An MBA or MS is preferred. A combination of both formal education and experience in Engineering and business is highly desirable. Equivalent experience is acceptable.
- ● 數學統計學門,電算機學門,工程學門 相關科系
1.各階段硬體研發設計審核與進度管控 (HW design review & project schedule control)
2.關鍵零組件選用與承認審核 (key parts selection and approval)
3.工程變更審核 (design change review/approval)
4.設計成本審核與目標達成管理 (cost down review and CRP execution)
5.協助產品導入量產與重大品質問題分析 (NPI and critical quality event analysis support)
6.硬體部門資源協助協調與管理 (HW department resource management)
7.關鍵技術與團隊建立與管理(core technology/team development & management)
- 高雄市仁武區|日薪 1,600~2,500元日薪 1,600~2,500元|1年工作經驗以上|學歷不拘展開收合
1. 對 FPGA , HW (電路板) 或 SOC(embedded) System 設計有興趣
2. 對通信產品開發設計或以下產品有興趣者 :
3. FPGA Acceleration Platform
4. Carrier Ethernet, Openflow, Router,L2/L3 Switch等通訊協定
5. Video處理, 2D/3D,Mpeg4/H.264/H.265,影像傳輸相關
6. 數位PLL 濾波器,網路同步,ieee1588v2 演算法
7. RF, Baseband Processor 或DSP
- ● 電機工程學類,通信學類,電子工程學類 相關科系