Summary: As a senior member of embedded system team, this person will work with cross functional
teams to create cutting edge devices for FPGA / AI system to deliver high quality products for our
. 5+ years of experience as a firmware engineer designing and supporting development of embedded systems.
• Expert level programming skills in C and C++ for real time environments.
• Experience developing firmware under Keil / ARM MCU environment.
• Experience developing Linux boot loader, BSP and applications on embedded Linux environment
• Experience implementing applications using MIPI DSI/CSI related product
• Experience developing software in various RTOS environments (Embedded Linux, VxWorks) and debugging embedded code with JTAG.
• Board bring up experience, bus protocol debugging (I2C, SPI, UART) and power management
• Understand product requirements and derive product design and development
• Mentor junior team members and drive technical issues
• Experience with SCM tools (Git, SVN).
- ● 資訊科學學門 相關科系
- 廣東省深圳市|面議（經常性薪資 4 萬含以上）面議（經常性薪資 4 萬含以上）|4年工作經驗以上|大學展開收合
1. Validation Display module performance.(Optical & Touch)
2. Display specification definitation with vendor.(Optical & Touch)
3. Familiar with the structure of Display module. (Optical & Touch)
4. Work with external vendors and internal groups to optimize the Display performance. (Optical & Touch)
5. Display module failure analysis. (Optical & Touch)
- ● 光電工程學類 相關科系
- 新竹縣竹北市|面議（經常性薪資 4 萬含以上）面議（經常性薪資 4 萬含以上）|2年工作經驗以上|碩士|外商企業展開收合
The LS-SWIFT development team is looking for a self-motivated, creative, and results-oriented engineer to ensure smooth adoption of new wafer inspection products at key customer sites. This role requires close interaction with both the customer and local business account team, while maintaining strong ties to the KLA development team in California.
The successful candidate will be central to maximizing effectiveness of the product in the fab by ensuring both the customer and local business account teams clearly understand and are supportive of the efforts by the development and support teams to resolve issues and ensure peak product performance on customer layers. This is accomplished via forthright and consistent communication across multiple groups at KLA and at the customer.
The ideal candidate should also demonstrate leadership by taking the initiative in identifying and proposing solutions for potential issues that could impact the product success before they become a problem. This includes both anticipating problems through analysis of technical and non-technical trends over the course of the product evaluation, and, intuiting customer needs and providing direction to the development team for further improvement. You must possess a strong sense of purpose and be driven to continually improve self, others, and the way we do business.
This position requires effective customer management and deft interpersonal skills, in addition to a deep technical understanding of the KLA product and how it is used by the customer. Strong communication skills both oral and written are required for this job. We are looking for candidates who have intellectual curiosity, are natural problem solvers, work well with others, possess a desire to grow and can demonstrate leadership skills.
Additional details regarding key responsibilities:
• Meet regularly with the customer: Clearly present plans and gain customer support of these plans. Respond to requests and anticipate future need.
• Meet regularly with the local business account team: Review tactics. Identify strategy gaps. Build confidence within the team.
• Meet regularly with the product development team: Get alignment on objectives and strategy. Exchange of information regarding needs and next steps.
• Periodic training at KLA headquarters to stay technically current on the latest product development.
• Communicate status and changes on a periodic basis to management in the form of weekly reports and live presentation.
• On a day-to-day basis have the ability to resolve apparent conflicts and make priority calls that are aligned with program objectives. Escalate when appropriate.
• Maintain rigor within the group by demanding adherence to the planned strategy and calling for periodic reviews to determine if the plan needs to change.
• Be an agent of change: The semiconductor industry is a fast-paced industry with constant change and ever-increasing speed of new product introductions. The successful candidate is expected to adopt and drive new ideas and new ways of doing things in a fast moving and highly competitive industry.
Note: Only applications with *English resume* will be considered.
Please also apply through KLA Career page: https://careers.kla.com/
- ● 光電工程學類,電機工程學類,電子工程學類 相關科系
- ● 擁有 普通小型車 駕照
- 新北市泰山區|月薪 31,000~57,000元月薪 31,000~57,000元|經驗不拘|碩士|千大企業展開收合
R&D Pilot Line Fab
• Updating the Fab engineers on customer issues and technology needs.
• Supporting root cause defect and unique fail mode analysis.
• Delivering advanced technology to meet future product nodes.
• Developing recipes to meet structural & electrical requirements.
• Managing wafers though Dry Etch levels in support of special requirements.
Other Process Areas
• Working in cross-functional teams to jointly develop device structures.
• Supporting cross-functional failure analysis and yield improvement.
Dry Etch peers
• Maintaining or developing expertise in multiple process, hardware, or technology areas.
• Serving as a resource for peers in recipe & process development.
• Understanding in: Transport phenomena, Electromagnetics, Atomic/Molecular physics, and Surface phenomena
• Solid trouble shooting, experimental design and data analysis skills
• Strong computer skills, including MS Office
• Basic understanding of plasma sources used in plasma etching
• Understanding in the principles of dry etch processing
• Rudimentary understanding of process control and Statistical Process Control (SPC)
MS/PhD in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Materials Science, Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Physics
- 新竹縣竹北市|面議（經常性薪資 4 萬含以上）面議（經常性薪資 4 萬含以上）|經驗不拘|大學|外商企業展開收合
1. Evaluates, analyzes, diagnoses and troubleshoots technical equipment problems via telephone or at customer site. Ensures equipment enhances customer production. Repairs and updates equipment at customer facility.
2. Repairs of system level problems (which have multiple causes and for which no standard procedures exist) are based on CSE‘s technical knowledge, education, training and certification
3. Prepares fields service reports on customer support activity and provides documentation to other supporting functions supporting functions on re-occurring problems.
4. Assists in the preparation of quotes for customers based on labor, travel expenses incurred and parts needed. CSE‘s use discretion and assist regional administration in preparing quotes based on reason for equipment failure, time to prepare etc.
5. Assists other field service engineers as appropriate.
6. Travels by car to customer site.
7. Contribute to the Capturing, Re-use, Collaboration, and Improvement of knowledge using available systems.
8. Installations and equipment upgrade
*Note: Only applications with *English resume* will be considered.
*Please also apply through KLA Career page: https://careers.kla.com/
- ● 電機工程學類,電子工程學類,機械工程學類 相關科系
- ● 擁有 普通小型車 駕照