- ULTIMATE RESPONSIBILITY and ACCOUNTABILITY FOR ALL ASPECTS OF THE PROJECT SUCESSES AND FAILURES AND CLIENT RELATIONS.
- Provides Positive Leadership throughout the office
- Primary contact point with Client
- Marketing, initial contact with client, follow-up
- Establishes TEAM
- ESTABLISHES MAN POWER PROJECTIONS AND MAINTAIN CONTROL OF PROJECT COSTS
- Determine direction & contents of proposals
- Establishes Client‘s needs / Takes Project Brief
- Fills Project Initiation form
- Establishes Budget and Quality level
- Establishes Overall Schedule
- Prepares Contract
- Establishes Payment Schedule with Client and sees that the invoices are paid on time
- Enforces & is accountable to see strict adherence to budgets / schedules / design quality / invoicing client
- Directs and reviews Planning Concept
- Directs and reviews Design Concept
- Reviews Construction Documents
- Reviews Quotations
- Visits Client/site during construction for hand holding
- Oversees Defect period with Client
- Attends final sign-off and closes out project
- Ensures Project Snap Shots are taken
- Asks Client for letter of Recommendation
- Prepares Historical Data Sheet
1. Degree holder in Interior Design / Architecture
2. At least 6 years working experience in Interior Design Projects for Offices & Hotels.
3. Strong in space planning & concepts
4. Creative, energetic, independent
5. Has leadership experience and will be required to lead a team of designers of various levels
6. Will be required to manage various consultants and communicate with the Client.
7. AutoCAD, Photoshop and freehand sketch skills
8. Good command of spoken and written Chinese and English.
- 桃園市蘆竹區|月薪 30,000~38,000元月薪 30,000~38,000元|5年工作經驗以上|專科展開收合
- ● 建築及都市規劃學門,視覺傳達設計學類 相關科系
- ● 擁有 普通重型機車,普通小型車 駕照
Within the Business Development department and reporting directly to the Associate Director, Business Development, you are responsible for the implementation of licensing projects.
More in detail, you will:
1. Coordinate the evaluation of licensing projects together with other departments, external experts and other partners, and create briefs to support the decision-making process
2. Identify and evaluate potential licensing, co-development and strategic partnering opportunities worldwide.
3. Responsibilities includes but not limited to preparing marketing documentation, reaching out to potential partners, organizing legal documents, and providing negotiation support.
4. Develop and maintain an extensive network of contacts with other business development individuals in the pharmaceutical and biotech industry.
5. Project management of licensing projects from start to end.
- Bachelor‘s degree of Pharmacy, Science, Medicine, Biology or similar, with a specialization in management (Master, MBA)
- At least 5 years of experience in the pharmaceutical or biotechnical industry with a good knowledge of the pharmaceutical context and its contributors, including R&D activities.
- Great interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
- Must be highly motivated, goal oriented, diligent, attentive to detail, organized self-started with orientation towards a high level of customer service.
- Excellent problem-solving skills; ability to be flexible and find solutions to complex issues in a creative, diplomatic and professional manner.
- Excellent presentation skills, both in English and in Mandarin.
- Entrepreneurship; ability to establish new business with scarce resources.
- Ability and willingness to travel extensively, including overnight and internationally as required, in order to successfully perform the assigned role.
- ● 醫藥衛生學門,生命科學學門 相關科系
1. Develop/execute regional/country complaint governance framework & control mechanisms
2. Establish/implement GCB wide policies/procedures/training programs related to complaint management/consumer protection
3. Facilitate/monitor stakeholders to achieve country complaint governance KPIs, complaint management goals and project requirements
4. Track/monitor/produce results of complaint trending, root cause analysis, improvement action plans & reporting
5. Identify/lead/facilitate the planning & implementation on complaint improvement opportunities/process reengineering initiatives
6. Perform required departmental control mechanisms & escalate potential franchise risk to seniors
7. Act as GCB window & provide support to the businesses for preparing complaint audits and achieving satisfactory results
8. Perform Citi required departmental self-assessment and control mechanisms
9. Co-work with the other senior analyst for the above functions
- ● 商業及管理學門 相關科系
- 台北市中山區|面議（經常性薪資 4 萬含以上）面議（經常性薪資 4 萬含以上）|5年工作經驗以上|專科展開收合
- ● 擁有 普通重型機車 駕照
- ● 自備 普通重型機車