This is a fantastic opportunity to join a start-up business, working with one of the most exciting brands to come out of the UK in the last decade
• To translate the concept and ideals of Jamie’s Italian into a successfully operating restaurant.
• To assist General Manager for the smooth running of the restaurant and the implementation, evolution and ongoing improvement of standards and profitability.
• Your role is to assist General Manager to drive sales and deliver profit targets by leading, inspiring and developing the business and its people to consistently deliver with the highest level of quality and service.
• To achieve the highest food, drink and service standards in order to exceed both customer and staff expectations.
• To act as role model for staff and ambassador for Jamie’s Italian, reflecting its unique culture, positive attitude and excellent standards at all times.
• Work with and guide the marketing team to maximize all sales opportunities within the business, delivering agreed sales and cover targets.
• To hold overall responsibility for staffing levels, keeping them in line with business trends whilst maintaining the highest standards of service & quality.
• Help General Manager to ensure budgeted profit is achieved through training, communication & control with regard to:
o Food and drink gross profit
o Labour costs
o Other restaurant level controllable operating expenses
• To help General Manager prepare and deliver accurate sales and employment forecasting.
• To demonstrate the Jamie’s Italian ideal by ensuring the restaurant set up, running and closedown consistently meets the required high standards.
• Deliver excellent food quality and guest service standards.
• Demonstrate a genuine belief and pride in Jamie’s Italian at all times and act as an inspiration to others.
• To work as part of the management team including PR & Marketing, Development, Finance, HR and Talent Development to actively promote a culture of challenge, incentive and reward, running regular schemes for staff and monitoring results.
This job & person spec is a guideline only and is not exhaustive. You may be required to perform other duties which are not expressly listed but are in keeping with the general purpose of your job role and we reserve the right to make changes to this job description as appropriate.
The QA Assistant is responsible for providing subject matter expertise to all products labeling and advertising items, ensuring the product package and advertising meet with Taiwan local regulations and CVI internal guidelines.
The QA Assistant is also responsible for Taiwan complaint handling, status tracking and reply to the quality related questions from customers/consumers.
• Deal with complaint handling in Taiwan, entry the reports into Agile system and tracking. Communicate with customers for quality related question.
• Review and approval on packaging artworks for Taiwan. Support on tracking the Taiwan packaging change order process.
• Assist in advertising and marketing material (e.g., sales aid) review.
• Assist in documents control and filing.
• Assist in QA management on warehousing, 3rd Party and suppliers.
• RA project status tracking and monthly report.
• QA monthly report.
• Other assistant jobs to Senior RAQA Specialist.
• Understand regulatory requirements and medical device regulations.
• Compiles with all company policies and procedures.
• Ability to work independently and communicate effectively in both written and oral form with all functional groups.
• Orientation for work result details, with emphasis on accuracy and completeness.
• Computer literacy (PC, Microsoft Word/Excel/PowerPoint, Outlook).
• Moderate in reading and writing in English
• Most of time sitting in front of a computer.
• Occasionally visit DOH and government.
• Around 1-year experience in medical device industry.
• Experience on QA audit will be good.
Bachelor degree in related majors (e.g., life science, medical technology, etc.) is preferable
• Directly report to Senior Management, mainly assist in meeting materials preparation and documentation review with a strict level of confidentiality
• Be accountable for secretarial duties including screening phone calls and emails, scheduling meetings, travel booking and handling expenses claims
• Develop and sustain a level of professionalism among colleagues and external contacts
• Manage communication and documentation flows
• Format, edit, draft and file documents
• Provide administrative and legal support to the group and ensure compliance with regulatory requirements
• Perform miscellaneous and ad-hoc tasks as assigned
• Frequency travel is required
• At least 5 years relevant working experience
• Ability to develop credible working relationships across all levels, excellent communication skills, interpersonal and organizational skills
• Ability to prioritise workloads and manage deadlines
• Motivated, proactive, and flexible to adapt to ever-changing priorities and responsibilities
• Proficient in written and spoken English and Mandarins, spoken Cantonese is advantageous
• Work under pressure and able to handle multi-tasks independently
• Proficient in MS usage, PC Skill, Chinese and English word processing
• Good Team player with pleasant, proactive, responsible and flexible personality
- Ensure smooth operation on a daily basis
- Maintain a high performing team
- Supervise the team in the maintenance of guest rooms and replenish room supplies
- Ensure quality assurance standards are met at all times
- Ensure the quality of service delivered is compliant with hotel guidelines and policies
- Takes pride in being a hotelier
- Enjoys interacting with people
- Preferably has relevant experience with an International 5 * Hotel Group
- Communicates with fluency in English (as well as the local language)
- Is a friendly, helpful and trustworthy leader
- Has strong interpersonal and communication skills
- 5 years Housekeeping management experience with at least two years in same capacity
1. Efficient and effective of the supervise daily/weekly/monthly operation of the Operation Support Department
2. Ensure incident under the grasp and control
3. Ensure a high degree of satisfaction with services support task
4. Maintain excellence customer service and relationship management
5. Maintain close cooperation with group various departments
6. Organization and management of 7x24 duty shift
7. Definition and Document of the SOP, and SOP education training and exercise
8. Coordination with the customer for maintenance and troubleshooting
9. Ensure the operation service support immediate response strategy
10. Periodic reporting data collection and compilation
11. Superior negotiating skills
12. Excellent English negotiation and written skills
Due to the growth of our worldwide operations at Lion Travel Group, we are looking for an experienced HR Assistant Manager to strengthen the existing operation team in Tokyo/Japan.
You will provide both operational and strategic HR support to the line managers (VP Level) and the employees within your own accounts within the covered region. You will need to be proactive, able to complete a wide variety of tasks and be passionate about adding value to your business partners. You will join our rapidly growing and successful company, in a fast paced role and exciting environment.
You will report into the HR VP, based in Taipei, our Headquarter.
This is a full-time position, based in Tokyo, Japan.
Main responsibilities, including:
1.Maximize people capability and organizational effectiveness through expert consultation and coaching.
2.Proactive assessment and identification of people issues and opportunities via solution-oriented data, trend and scenario analysis.
1.Guide managers through the annual performance cycle and investment in (internal/external) talent.
2.Performance: Reviews, feedback, improvement.
3.Development: PICP, training.
4.Talent needs: Org review, succession planning.
5.Talent acquisition: Active participant in talent selection for all supervisory and above roles.
Learning & Development:
1.Identify learning needs and facilitate targeted developmental trainings.
1.Manage issue intake, investigation, path to resolution and communication to minimize risk, protect the culture and retain employee trust.
1.Facilitate organizational change in all aspects from planning, communication and execution. Implement global HR initiatives and ensure that local activities are aligned to the global HR strategy.
1.Act as project manager and legal advisor on behalf of your account team consisting of HR Specialist, Payroll Specialist and Recruiter in Taipei.