• Identify clients’ business challenges and create the appropriate Kantar Worldpanel solution and proposal that addresses clients’ requirements.
• Manage the commercial aspect of Expert Solutions in Taiwan and achieve revenue targets in Taiwan.
• Work closely with the Regional Expert Solutions team to create the best methodological approach and proposal.
• Partner with Expert Services and regional and local Operations teams for the production of solutions.
• Deliver the results to clients, working with Client Service teams and Regional Expert Solutions team.
• On media solutions focus: Develop POV (point of view) for answering client briefs on media-focused solutions. Write proposals on the different portfolio of media solutions for specific client briefs. Lead client meetings across proposal sharing, answering client queries around technical and commercial aspects and identify opportunities for media-driven solutions from generic client meetings / discussions.
• On business solutions / expert services focus and on LinkQ & Shopper Solutions: Ensure business solutions like Decision Tree, Cluster Vision, Price Targeter, Shopper Mission, Chain Reaction, Expandability, Promotion Analysis, Scenario Modelling are well-managed and well-developed in Taiwan market, adhering to the guidelines and instructions from global and regional team-in-charge.
Product manager – Safari with extremely smart and self-driven people
Having whole bunch of crazy ideas but no chance to realize them? Great at product development and management but want to dabble with products in Artificial Intelligence? Dreaming of growing with the smartest and self-driven people on this island? Awesome! YOU are the one we are looking for to join this Safari creating the moonshot products with AI technology.
At Appier, we solve the most difficult problems and use AI technology to bring value to the world. How? Using AI technology, simply providing organized data for data scientists to analyze can no longer satisfies us. We break the barrier between human-machine and automate cognitive process of human mind, the best decision making which takes hundreds of thousands of human brain to achieve. Going back to people, Appiers come with the best academic background and equip with best practices from the past experiences in tech giants such as Google, Yahoo...etc. Of course, what is impressive isn’t where we are from, but what we’ve accomplished. We have launched the behavior analysis platform which can comprehensively understand anyone, at any time, on any devices. Just imagine we are the closest friend of everyone in the cyber world and can help you even before you think of. Can you imagine how power it is in different applications?
We are creating more services generating tremendous value to the world using AI technology and with the incredible speed of the growth of our customers, we need experienced and the smartest people like you to brainstorm moonshot ideas, define product roadmap and roll up our sleeves to the whole productlization journey from customer interview, user experience design , functional spec, engineering development, to marketing activities.
A true adventurer, a self-motivated, hands-on product manager who is not only skillful in thinking in-the-box, but also knowing how to think out-of-box and willing to improve every aspect of the productlization cycle from idea brainstorming, engineering work, to marketing activities. Passion is the only driver to us.
1. Interact with customers, prospects, partners and latest market trend to define market requirements and forward-looking product strategy
2. Translate market requirements into product requirements (PRDs)
3. Work closely with UX/UI designers to come up user experience design
4. Define the product roadmap with milestones down to week level
5. Coordinate engineer/QA team to deliver product on time with good quality
6. Plan go-to-market strategy together with product marketing team
7. Create and deliver product training materials to enable services and support teams
8. Customer engagement with sales team
－ 在 節能節電、低碳永續、社會福利、教育推廣、政策參與等領域，有相關經驗與實績
－ 在 低碳永續、氣候變遷、環境教育、節能減碳等領域，有相關經驗與實績
1 ) 營運活動之規劃及執行，成效追踪分析
2 ) 配合公司策略進行業務、行銷、營運等專案管理
3 ) 具專案能力，擅長溝通協調與團隊合作
4 ) 營運管理報表製作及分析彙整
1 ) 市場供應資訊蒐集評估及分析
2 ) 供應商管理、關係維護、備援供應商開發
3 ) 供應商資料及數據管理與分析
4 ) 庫存管理辦法優化、出入庫流程優化與執行
5 ) 採購辦法優化、採購作業流程優化與執行
6 ) 交貨管理（準點、準確、品質率）
7 ) 出貨事務執行及流程優化
1. Excellent project planning and negotiation skills to working between internal support department and user
2. Excellent to management / schedule control / handle with multiple project
3. Management the required resources / costs / quality / timeline and risks associated with assigned projects.
4. Estimate project schedule with each tasks
5. Reporting of each tasks tracking and status
6. Maintain excellence customer service and relationship management
7. Maintain close cooperation with group various departments
8. Excellent English negotiation and written skills
Job type: Marketing Insight / Client Service / Business Development
Role: To take a lead role in managing various clients across beauty, personal care, home care, and beverage, confectionary, healthcare, baby and support the Account Director with the servicing and development of the account with direct responsibility for day to day client management, team workload management and revenue pipeline development.
Essential duties and responsibilities of the successful candidate include the following:
• Day to day management of client servicing for the account through on-site servicing, ad hoc requests, project management, and issue resolution.
• Delivery of insights through the response to client briefs and the development of the use of insights within the client’s business by ensuring relevance and actionability.
• Strengthen client relationships and increasing client satisfaction by providing clear return on investment through actionable insights and recommendations as well as frequent face to face meetings to better understand client issues and strategies.
• Managing an agreed revenue target by growing existing client revenue, identifying opportunities to sell additional services and expand category coverage where appropriate.
• Developing account plans for the client, including opportunities for delivering relevant insights and ensuring that the plans are executed according to the plan.
• Workload management and the setting of work priorities within the team as well as coaching and development of junior members of the team. Will have a team of 1-3 executives to manage.
The position of Product/Project Manager at IPC industry.
Market Product segmentation is Military and Industrial Rugged NB and Tablet PC and Hand Held devices.
The job responsibility is RFI/RFQ evaluation, Product defining, PRD&SOW reviewing, Project schedule management, Project verification procedures defining and Production planning. English communication with Branding customer is necessary and leading daily review of project progress with internal development and support teams is also mandatory. Minimum 10 year experience on IT industry is required.