• Identify clients’ business challenges and create the appropriate Kantar Worldpanel solution and proposal that addresses clients’ requirements.
• Manage the commercial aspect of Expert Solutions in Taiwan and achieve revenue targets in Taiwan.
• Work closely with the Regional Expert Solutions team to create the best methodological approach and proposal.
• Partner with Expert Services and regional and local Operations teams for the production of solutions.
• Deliver the results to clients, working with Client Service teams and Regional Expert Solutions team.
• On media solutions focus: Develop POV (point of view) for answering client briefs on media-focused solutions. Write proposals on the different portfolio of media solutions for specific client briefs. Lead client meetings across proposal sharing, answering client queries around technical and commercial aspects and identify opportunities for media-driven solutions from generic client meetings / discussions.
• On business solutions / expert services focus and on LinkQ & Shopper Solutions: Ensure business solutions like Decision Tree, Cluster Vision, Price Targeter, Shopper Mission, Chain Reaction, Expandability, Promotion Analysis, Scenario Modelling are well-managed and well-developed in Taiwan market, adhering to the guidelines and instructions from global and regional team-in-charge.
Job type: Marketing Insight / Client Service / Business Development
Role: To take a lead role in managing various clients across beauty, personal care, home care, and beverage, confectionary, healthcare, baby and support the Account Director with the servicing and development of the account with direct responsibility for day to day client management, team workload management and revenue pipeline development.
Essential duties and responsibilities of the successful candidate include the following:
• Day to day management of client servicing for the account through on-site servicing, ad hoc requests, project management, and issue resolution.
• Delivery of insights through the response to client briefs and the development of the use of insights within the client’s business by ensuring relevance and actionability.
• Strengthen client relationships and increasing client satisfaction by providing clear return on investment through actionable insights and recommendations as well as frequent face to face meetings to better understand client issues and strategies.
• Managing an agreed revenue target by growing existing client revenue, identifying opportunities to sell additional services and expand category coverage where appropriate.
• Developing account plans for the client, including opportunities for delivering relevant insights and ensuring that the plans are executed according to the plan.
• Workload management and the setting of work priorities within the team as well as coaching and development of junior members of the team. Will have a team of 1-3 executives to manage.
• Work with the BAO’s/ TPO’s/ Country Area Contacts/ Business Coordinators to ensure that Common Intake Form (CIF) is appropriately reviewed for all outsourcing initiatives and is aligned with Third Party Management guidelines (including local regulatory as well as Citi policy before submission to Country TPM Committee) co-ordinate the Country TPM Committee approval process timelines, review proposal documentation and ensure timely approvals by the committee.
• Ensure that Annual Due Diligence requirements are duly adhered to by all stakeholders including BAO/TPO for all Outsourced Service Providers (OSPs) and overdue ADDs are appropriately escalated to the CTPM-SC.
• Manage global/regional/country level initiatives and projects related to TPM
• Perform root-cause analysis of key indicators breaches along with BAO/ TPO’s and track for effective closure.
• Escalate pending Cross Border Data Clearances to CTPM-SC.
• Escalate any significant exceptions highlighted in the TPM Dashboard to CTPM-SC / BAOs/ TPOs/ TPU etc. for appropriate resolution.
• Manage Inventory for External & Internal Outsource Service Providers including sub-contractors leveraging on the Inventory template shared by the Regional TPM Office duly aligned with local regulatory requirements, as applicable.
We are looking for professionals with superior analytical thinking to join ASE Group Solution development Department in Taipei. ASE Group is the world’s largest provider of semiconductor manufacturing services in assembly and test. The position will have the great fast-track involvement in system solution project management, partner & supply-chain management and customer engagement. An ideal candidate will be able to organize insightful reports and analysis to senior management and the achievement of development.
- 1. 管理SiP產品含OEM/ODM/JDM自開發導入量產專案計畫與參與週期性探討與報告會議。
-2. 發展與管理專案細部時程、風險評估與樣品規劃、工作說明 ( SOW ) 與相關文件掌控。
-3. 跨部門Smart Factory專案運作及溝通 ( 研發部門、產線與測試 ) 及對外資源整合。
- BS or MS of Electrical Engineering or equivalent with 6+ years of relevant experience
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Native proficiency in Chinese/fluent in English speaking and writing
- Solid knowledge or experience in electronic, semiconductor, or EMS/ODM industry is strongly preferred.
- 具執行跨部門專案合作計劃與系統專案發展能力 ( 具銷售與工程背景者佳 )。
- 具無線通信與感測器應用整合經驗 ( BT, WLAN & Motion Sensors )。
1.Develop new insurance product and prepare new product launch process to help lift up insurance penetration and sales productivity -
2.Increase insurance penetration rate through new initiatives development
3.Monitor leads performance and improve leads productivity
4.Design and execute Reward & Recognition program
5.Conduct end-to-end process to ensure product features/sales process adhere to both regional guidelines and country regulations.
6.Manage multiple insurance companies for service and product maintenance