- 台北市松山區|月薪 40,000~60,000元月薪 40,000~60,000元|經驗不拘|專科|外商企業展開收合
• Identify clients’ business challenges and create the appropriate Kantar Worldpanel solution and proposal that addresses clients’ requirements.
• Manage the commercial aspect of Expert Solutions in Taiwan and achieve revenue targets in Taiwan.
• Work closely with the Regional Expert Solutions team to create the best methodological approach and proposal.
• Partner with Expert Services and regional and local Operations teams for the production of solutions.
• Deliver the results to clients, working with Client Service teams and Regional Expert Solutions team.
• On media solutions focus: Develop POV (point of view) for answering client briefs on media-focused solutions. Write proposals on the different portfolio of media solutions for specific client briefs. Lead client meetings across proposal sharing, answering client queries around technical and commercial aspects and identify opportunities for media-driven solutions from generic client meetings / discussions.
• On business solutions / expert services focus and on LinkQ & Shopper Solutions: Ensure business solutions like Decision Tree, Cluster Vision, Price Targeter, Shopper Mission, Chain Reaction, Expandability, Promotion Analysis, Scenario Modelling are well-managed and well-developed in Taiwan market, adhering to the guidelines and instructions from global and regional team-in-charge.
Job type: Marketing Insight / Client Service / Business Development
Role: To take a lead role in managing various clients across beauty, personal care, home care, and beverage, confectionary, healthcare, baby and support the Account Director with the servicing and development of the account with direct responsibility for day to day client management, team workload management and revenue pipeline development.
Essential duties and responsibilities of the successful candidate include the following:
• Day to day management of client servicing for the account through on-site servicing, ad hoc requests, project management, and issue resolution.
• Delivery of insights through the response to client briefs and the development of the use of insights within the client’s business by ensuring relevance and actionability.
• Strengthen client relationships and increasing client satisfaction by providing clear return on investment through actionable insights and recommendations as well as frequent face to face meetings to better understand client issues and strategies.
• Managing an agreed revenue target by growing existing client revenue, identifying opportunities to sell additional services and expand category coverage where appropriate.
• Developing account plans for the client, including opportunities for delivering relevant insights and ensuring that the plans are executed according to the plan.
• Workload management and the setting of work priorities within the team as well as coaching and development of junior members of the team. Will have a team of 1-3 executives to manage.