1. Lead multiple projects simultaneously from concept thru design into new product introduction.
2. Self-motivated and work independently to handle OEM/ODM projects.
3. Form project proposal details PM and RD departments
4. Communicate with OEM/ODM customers and identify the spec requirements
5. Good command of English
6. Strong Interpersonal communication skills
7. Finishing project tasks assigned by supervisors.
8. Able to perceive vision and demand of customers
Product manager – Safari with extremely smart and self-driven people
Having whole bunch of crazy ideas but no chance to realize them? Great at product development and management but want to dabble with products in Artificial Intelligence? Dreaming of growing with the smartest and self-driven people on this island? Awesome! YOU are the one we are looking for to join this Safari creating the moonshot products with AI technology.
At Appier, we solve the most difficult problems and use AI technology to bring value to the world. How? Using AI technology, simply providing organized data for data scientists to analyze can no longer satisfies us. We break the barrier between human-machine and automate cognitive process of human mind, the best decision making which takes hundreds of thousands of human brain to achieve. Going back to people, Appiers come with the best academic background and equip with best practices from the past experiences in tech giants such as Google, Yahoo...etc. Of course, what is impressive isn’t where we are from, but what we’ve accomplished. We have launched the behavior analysis platform which can comprehensively understand anyone, at any time, on any devices. Just imagine we are the closest friend of everyone in the cyber world and can help you even before you think of. Can you imagine how power it is in different applications?
We are creating more services generating tremendous value to the world using AI technology and with the incredible speed of the growth of our customers, we need experienced and the smartest people like you to brainstorm moonshot ideas, define product roadmap and roll up our sleeves to the whole productlization journey from customer interview, user experience design , functional spec, engineering development, to marketing activities.
A true adventurer, a self-motivated, hands-on product manager who is not only skillful in thinking in-the-box, but also knowing how to think out-of-box and willing to improve every aspect of the productlization cycle from idea brainstorming, engineering work, to marketing activities. Passion is the only driver to us.
1. Interact with customers, prospects, partners and latest market trend to define market requirements and forward-looking product strategy
2. Translate market requirements into product requirements (PRDs)
3. Work closely with UX/UI designers to come up user experience design
4. Define the product roadmap with milestones down to week level
5. Coordinate engineer/QA team to deliver product on time with good quality
6. Plan go-to-market strategy together with product marketing team
7. Create and deliver product training materials to enable services and support teams
8. Customer engagement with sales team
1. 管理整個軟體開發專案之流程（如：前置規劃、流程分析、解決方案評估、系統分析、系統設計、系統開發、資料驗證、系統測試、使用者測試），與客戶專案經理共同組織專案小組, 其工作包括：
Leading transactions and advisory mandates with a portfolio of assignments at any one time.
Producing key transaction outputs – e.g. modelling analysis, information memoranda, investment committee analysis, and present these appropriately to Independently developing opportunities and building a portfolio of opportunities / projects to assist with business development; providing strategic, commercial and financial advice spanning the lifecycle of infrastructure projects to major corporates, public sector entities and infrastructure funds; service offerings of the team include the likes of:
● public sector PPP procurement
● bid/sell-side transaction advisory, project development advisory financial feasibility, business case, commercial model study, market analysis project finance model build, model review, PF debt raising advisory policy and regulatory advisory working in a dynamic team environment on infrastructure projects across power, water, waste water, transport, and social infrastructure sectors support on project/engagement management, client communication liaising with other business units of KPMG including, but not limited to, Tax, Accounting and Transaction Services.
Reporting to Project Leader and tasked with leading the project execution process as in integral part of the project management team. You will ideally come from a corporate interiors background with at least 5 years Taiwan market experience. English speaking skills are essential.
• Flair in Design, Creative, Independent & Organized.
• Strong project execution skill, able to present and lead a small team and deliver project successfully.
• Strong communication skill essential.
Good initiatives, positives attitude and able to work under pressure.
• Experience in managing projects from conceptualization to completion.
• Attention to details, sets own standards high.
• 5 years of working experience, with solid project management
• Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate/Diploma/Degree in Interior Design Studies or equivalent.
• Required language(s): English, Mandarin
Knowledge in Sketch Up, AutoCAD, PowerPoint, Photoshop or other graphic software will be an added advantage.
• Proven design skills with working experience in Corporate Interiors project.
• Good all round knowledge of design, detailing, technical, costing and procedure.
• Strong Commitment, responsibilities, aggressive, self motivated.
• Good attitude, presentable and sensibility in design and aesthetics of art will be advantages to candidates.
- Operate UP Live product, be responsible for user and revenue growth
- Analyze all product metrics, plan and execute actions to consistent drive growth
- work with engineers, operations, marketing to refine product
G Suite (Google Document editor, Gmail, Google Calendar等）
・可以累積IoT, Big data, AI 相關工作經驗
2014年開始連續3年在 Google Cloud Partners Award 獲獎，且在2016年得到Google認可為最高階 Google Cloud Premier Partner ，在日本國內的Google 經銷商之中擁有一定的地位。
#日文 #日本語 #日語 #日商