Product manager – Safari with extremely smart and self-driven people
Having whole bunch of crazy ideas but no chance to realize them? Great at product development and management but want to dabble with products in Artificial Intelligence? Dreaming of growing with the smartest and self-driven people on this island? Awesome! YOU are the one we are looking for to join this Safari creating the moonshot products with AI technology.
At Appier, we solve the most difficult problems and use AI technology to bring value to the world. How? Using AI technology, simply providing organized data for data scientists to analyze can no longer satisfies us. We break the barrier between human-machine and automate cognitive process of human mind, the best decision making which takes hundreds of thousands of human brain to achieve. Going back to people, Appiers come with the best academic background and equip with best practices from the past experiences in tech giants such as Google, Yahoo...etc. Of course, what is impressive isn’t where we are from, but what we’ve accomplished. We have launched the behavior analysis platform which can comprehensively understand anyone, at any time, on any devices. Just imagine we are the closest friend of everyone in the cyber world and can help you even before you think of. Can you imagine how power it is in different applications?
We are creating more services generating tremendous value to the world using AI technology and with the incredible speed of the growth of our customers, we need experienced and the smartest people like you to brainstorm moonshot ideas, define product roadmap and roll up our sleeves to the whole productlization journey from customer interview, user experience design , functional spec, engineering development, to marketing activities.
A true adventurer, a self-motivated, hands-on product manager who is not only skillful in thinking in-the-box, but also knowing how to think out-of-box and willing to improve every aspect of the productlization cycle from idea brainstorming, engineering work, to marketing activities. Passion is the only driver to us.
1. Interact with customers, prospects, partners and latest market trend to define market requirements and forward-looking product strategy
2. Translate market requirements into product requirements (PRDs)
3. Work closely with UX/UI designers to come up user experience design
4. Define the product roadmap with milestones down to week level
5. Coordinate engineer/QA team to deliver product on time with good quality
6. Plan go-to-market strategy together with product marketing team
7. Create and deliver product training materials to enable services and support teams
8. Customer engagement with sales team
1. Lead Cards Segment and EPP Usage team
2. Develop Cards segment and EPP usage strategies and actions
3. Manage Cards segment usage campaigns, including baseline and target usage programs.
4. Manage Cards EPP usage campaigns
5. Strategic merchant alliances planning, development and relationship management
6. Responsible for market and competitor updates, consumer insight, program performance tracking and related system enhancement
7. Manage marketing budget and control campaign effectiveness and cost efficiency
8. Ad-hoc project management
Senior responsible for leading cross functional projects in the Consumer Bank on behalf of business.
Candidate will assist management to actively manage the full project lifecycle of major initiatives; and will have particular responsibility for coordination and oversight of testing methodologies. Ideal candidate will have strong knowledge of bank processes, procedures and technology, coupled with hands on project and testing expertise. Candidate should be comfortable managing “virtual” teams, incorporating vendors, offshore expert resources, as well as local cross functional teams. Certain projects may also involve external partners.
Role will report to CBM, and candidate should also be comfortable providing updates to CTL’s management forums as well as the Board of Directors, if required.
This role is expected to have significant strategic impact on Citi’s future business and operations model, and the chosen candidate will play a major role in the transformation of the bank.
Roles / Responsibilities:
• Oversees medium to large size/moderately to highly complex projects on behalf of consumer business in conjunction with relevant business/product, operations or technology teams.
• Assists project sponsors throughout the project life cycle to manage requirements, schedules, project estimates, resource plans and status reports.
• Acts as the single point of leadership accountability to drive all business testing activities for assigned programs, projects or product implementations (including oversight of testing by other units if applicable)
• Ensures that testing scripts, resources and training of testers is appropriate to the project complexity, and holds all teams accountable for results.
• Interact with the internal and external stakeholders with metrics’ and MIS that gives the view on the QA status and progress accurately. This may include reporting to management forums and/or CTL Board of Directors as required.
Reporting to Project Leader and tasked with leading the project execution process as in integral part of the project management team. You will ideally come from a corporate interiors background with at least 5 years Taiwan market experience. English speaking skills are essential.
• Flair in Design, Creative, Independent & Organized.
• Strong project execution skill, able to present and lead a small team and deliver project successfully.
• Strong communication skill essential.
Good initiatives, positives attitude and able to work under pressure.
• Experience in managing projects from conceptualization to completion.
• Attention to details, sets own standards high.
• 5 years of working experience, with solid project management
• Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate/Diploma/Degree in Interior Design Studies or equivalent.
• Required language(s): English, Mandarin
Knowledge in Sketch Up, AutoCAD, PowerPoint, Photoshop or other graphic software will be an added advantage.
• Proven design skills with working experience in Corporate Interiors project.
• Good all round knowledge of design, detailing, technical, costing and procedure.
• Strong Commitment, responsibilities, aggressive, self motivated.
• Good attitude, presentable and sensibility in design and aesthetics of art will be advantages to candidates.
1. Lead multiple projects simultaneously from concept thru design into new product introduction.
2. Self-motivated and work independently to handle OEM/ODM projects.
3. Form project proposal details PM and RD departments
4. Communicate with OEM/ODM customers and identify the spec requirements
5. Good command of English
6. Strong Interpersonal communication skills
7. Finishing project tasks assigned by supervisors.
8. Able to perceive vision and demand of customers
1. 管理整個軟體開發專案之流程（如：前置規劃、流程分析、解決方案評估、系統分析、系統設計、系統開發、資料驗證、系統測試、使用者測試），與客戶專案經理共同組織專案小組, 其工作包括：
- Operate UP Live product, be responsible for user and revenue growth
- Analyze all product metrics, plan and execute actions to consistent drive growth
- work with engineers, operations, marketing to refine product
Foundation Fablication Manager（歐洲最大能源企業來台徵才）：
結合其他部門foundation project manager, foundation engineering manager &
foundation installation manager 來確保最佳的執行。
3. 有豐富技術層面的知識, 良好的專案管理能力, 協調性佳, 執行能力強，有5年相關職務經驗者佳。
4. 有3年的實務領導經驗及HSE管理相關經驗者佳 。