Continental Engineering (大陸工程) is currently seeking a detail oriented SAP FI/CO Business Analyst with excellent problem solving and analytical skills to join our Information Technology team. The successful candidate will play a key role to ensure the stability, integrity, and efficient operation of the in-house information systems that support core organizational functions. He / She will also apply proven communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills to help identify, communicate, and resolve issues in order to maximize the benefit of IT system investments. This position is located in Taipei, Taiwan
1. Serve as a subject matter expert for the FI/CO modules in a global organization operation.
2. Participate in the design, configuration, and implementation of SAP related initiatives to solve business problems
3. Manage the particular functional area and identify and drive the business process improvement opportunities
4. Work with executive team members, decision makers, and stakeholders to define business requirements and systems goals, and to identify and resolve business issues
5. Create and maintain documentation as it relates to system configuration, mapping, processes, and service records
6. Provide orientation and training to end users for all modified and new systems
7. Perform other duties as required
- ● 資訊工程學類,資訊管理學類 相關科系
The Global Services team at National Instruments is looking for a talented Engineering Project Manager.
You will join a highly experienced, growing team and manage the definition, development, and delivery of custom integrated test systems for some of NI’s largest customers.
You will also help the team evolve and expand by creating and refining tools and processes and influencing specialization areas.
Responsible for successful delivery of systems integration projects
Act as primary contact for the customer throughout the project; negotiate scope/schedule changes
Identify and document customer requirements as needed; work with project team to identify solution and estimate solution cost and timeline
Lead project analysis on resource, schedule & budget planning and risk assessment
Organize project review meetings and present slides to pursue decision from key stakeholders
Accurately identify and communicate internal and external customers’ needs
Collaborate with resource manager to ensure appropriate staffing on projects
Influence and make decisions about scope, schedule, and resources for project
Monitor and report out to stakeholders on project costs, status, quality; escalate issues when necessary
Drive process and tool improvement efforts; help define and structure specialization areas for the team
The primary focus of this position is the support the maintenance of the human resource information system (HRIS) in addition to other systems supported by the HRIS team. This position serves as a technical point of contact for assigned functional areas and assists subject matter experts with ensuring data integrity, testing of system changes, report writing and analyzing data flows for process improvement opportunities. The HRIS analyst also supports HRIS upgrades, patches, testing and other technical projects as assigned.
Core Duties & Responsibilities:
• System Maintenance: Assist in the review, testing and implementation of HRIS upgrades or patches. Collaborate with functional and technical staff to coordinate application of upgrade or fix. Maintain HRIS tables. Document processes and results.
• Production Support: Provide support for HRIS, including researching and resolving HRIS problems, unexpected results or process flaws; performing scheduled activities; recommending solutions or alternate methods to meet requirements.
• Projects/Process Improvement: Recommend process improvements, innovative solutions, policy changes and/or major variations from established policy that must be approved by appropriate leadership prior to implementation. Serve as a key liaison with third parties and other stakeholders (e.g. payroll). Serve as project manager for specific initiatives.
• Reports/Queries: Write, maintain and support a variety of reports or queries using appropriate reporting tools. Assist in development of standard reports for ongoing internal needs. Help maintain data integrity in systems by running queries.
• Data Analysis: provide business insight into human capital data in line with reporting governance model.
• Training: Develop user procedures, guidelines and documentation. Train and provide support to HR staff globally and other users of the system and data.