We are HIRING!!!
Greenpeace is a non-profit environmental organization with a presence in over 55 countries. We expose global environmental problems and force positive changes through research, lobbying and non-violent direct action.
We are looking for a qualified and experienced program manager for TW Program team. Are you passionate about environmental issues? Do you have experience in overlooking multiple projects/ campaigns? Are you an effective communicator promoting the empowerment of the team? Are you looking to have a meaningful impact on regional or local environmental issues? If yes, please send us your motivation letter and CV!
The Program Manager provides leadership to program activities in a region or function, The position is responsible for setting direction, strategy and plan for the campaign(s) and communications. As line manager of the campaign and/or communications staff, the Program Manager is responsible for performance management, staff development and assigning staff to project teams. The Program Manager may be assigned to lead projects, and/or to chair relevant communities as assigned by the Program Steer Committee
1. Works under the general direction of the Deputy Program Director or Program Director, and assume responsibility for the assigned program area.
2. Provides leadership for planning, development of campaign strategy, overall program and organizational communications strategies.
3. Decisions made by the Program manager significantly impact the overall success of Greenpeace East Asia program.
4. Manages a team of campaign and/or communications staff.
5. Discretion is exercised in handling confidential and sensitive information.
6. Prepares, monitors and controls expenses and budget.
1. Familiarity in the social, political and cultural context of Taiwan.
2. Able to work independently and initiative with respect to decision-making
3. Fluency in written and spoken English and Mandarin. (Fluency in Taiwanese is a plus)
4. Experience in project management including creating plans, strategy, and timelines
5. Positive communication, interpersonal skills
Greenpeace has a strong commitment to personal development with ample opportunities for workplace learning and career progression.
(All information collected for recruitment purpose only)
4.瞭解和 / 或具備執行議題相關網路活動的能力
6.具有遊說的技巧和 / 或經驗，能夠對目標對象提出策略性訴求