• Manage and secure the cross-functional development schedule with multi-parties, including internal project team, vendors and ODMs.
• Manage ODM/vendors for creating and maintaining build plan, secure materials and schedule, and track sample/proto parts allocation.
• Own marketing / engineering BOM of product hierarchical structure.
• Product competition study with specification, feature and user experience/scenario.
• Involving Product Definition and vendor/supply chain survey
• Assist project issues report and issue tracking.
• Support documentation collection and delivery - functional plan, SOW, lesson learned, schedule, BOM, allocation/build plan, meeting reports
- ● 商業及管理學門,工程學門 相關科系
- 新北市新店區|月薪 34,000~40,000元月薪 34,000~40,000元|2年工作經驗以上|大學展開收合
This role will provide full project and administrative support, and assist supervisor on special assignment and daily operation.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
-To assist and responsible for general assignments and projects from the supervisor.
-To take down and follow up meetings minutes such as monthly meeting etc..
-To consolidate and prepare presentations.
-Results-oriented, strategic thinker and planner.
-Excellent communication skills in English and Mandarin (both verbal and written)
-Advanced in Excel/Word/PowerPoint.
-Detail oriented and have the ability to work effectively under pressure
- 新北市新店區|月薪 36,000~48,000元月薪 36,000~48,000元|2年工作經驗以上|大學展開收合
Product + Commerce + Pure Heart = YOU
We are on the lookout for a Specialist focusing on product planning & management to help provide some of the simplest and best water filtration solution in the market. We seek someone who can not only translate our suppliers‘ products and brands into a user-friendly information across all departments - sales, marketing, service, and everyone in between—but can also help create new ways for solution. We’re searching for someone who will always be thinking of precise, smart, and quick ways to help our team and customers interact with our products and brands.
So, if you‘re looking to join a team that is passionate about providing the best water treatment solution while using your skills of analysing, sourcing, planning, and negotiating to do so, then we have a job for you.
What you’ll do:
1. Identify key areas throughout the product mix that can be enhanced, justifying your recommendations with analysis, and continually striving for improvements across the entire customer experience.
2. Act as the product owner and take the initiative role in exploring and assessing new business opportunities with entrepreneur spirit.
3. Work with suppliers and our marketing, sales and service teams to introduce, suggest, and manage our products and solutions for each stage of the product life and user experience.
4. Coordinate and assist all internal teams and external vendors to meet business and financial target and to strengthen product positioning.
5. Source the products to expand our solution range and to ensure user experience.
6. Introduce products, solutions and application to the market. Localize the spec sheets, providing technical documents and certification and manage the standardization, metrology and product inspection process in Taiwan.
7. Create sales and marketing kit.
Who you are:
1. Equipped with 2+ years of PM experiences — global sourcing experience is a plus
2. Someone with a demonstrated knack for creating engaging user experiences and able to empathize with a wide range of customer needs
3. Known for a strong eye, attention to details, and creative problem-solving that can be spoken to other team members and departments at a leadership level
4. Passionate—like, cheerleader enthusiasm—about product management experiences
5. Resourceful and flexible, with exceptional teamwork skills.
6. An expert in creating quality deliverables using tools like Excel, Powerpoint, Keynote, and Omnigraffle.
Business Development Manager
As a Business Development Manager, you work to improve market position and develop business model (strategy) upon specific customer business environment (process & requirements). Business Development Manager defines product strategic goals, builds key customer relationships, identifies business opportunities, negotiates and closes business deals and maintains extensive knowledge of current market conditions (competition & application).
Business Development Managers work in a combination of sales and marketing position within the company. It is their job to work with the internal team, and other managers to increase sales opportunities and thereby maximize revenue for their organization. To achieve this they need to,
- deeply engaged with customer to realize from their business operation model, ultimately convert them into a solution that provides great potential to easy and relax customers.
- find potential new customers, present to them, ultimately convert them into clients, and continue to grow business in the future.
Business Development Managers will also help manage existing clients and ensure they stay satisfied and positive. They call on clients, often being required to make presentations on solutions and services that meet or predict their clients’ future needs.
The primary role of the Business Development Manager is to prospect,
- for customers’ suffering and pain, being to bridge broken points in their business process through solution integration development.
- for new clients by networking, cold calling, advertising or other means of generating interest from potential clients.
They must then plan persuasive approaches and pitches that will convince potential clients to do business with the company.
They must develop a rapport with new clients, and set targets for sales and provide support that will continually improve the relationship. They are also required to grow and retain existing accounts by presenting new solutions and services to clients. Business Development Managers work with mid and senior level management, marketing, and technical staff.
He/she may manage the activities of others responsible for developing business for the company. Strategic planning & business model development are the key part of this job description, since it is the business manager’s responsibility to develop the pipeline of new business coming into the company. This requires a thorough knowledge of the market, the solutions/services the company can provide, and of the company’s competitors.
Business Development Planning
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
Management and Research
- Submit weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurate.
- Ensure that data is accurately entered and managed within the company’s CRM or other sales management system.
- Forecast sales targets and ensure they are met by the team.
- Track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet these targets.
- Work with marketing and engineering staff to ensure that prerequisites are fulfilled within a timely manner.
- Research and develop a thorough understanding of the company’s people and capabilities.
- Understand the company’s goal and purpose so that will continual to enhance the company’s performance.
Business development management positions require a bachelor’s degree and 5~ years of product planning, sales or marketing experience.