1. Product planning & product management on solution biz (PM為主)
2. Biz development on solution biz for China market (BD為輔)
3. Market research on solution biz
4. Ad hoc assignment on strategy/product/innovation
・進階 Microsoft 軟體：word, excel, and powerpoint 運用。
Before into the position description, we would like to show you something that the firm minds for our working partners. The Bertec company is seeking a working partner who has the same core value and believes that he/she may change something with us, so personality is much important than professional skills and knowledge in the organisation. Proactive, never give up and down to earth are our DNAs and we are eager to communicate with everyone. If you are the right person then you may see the details below.
・Postgraduate’s degree above.
・TOEIC 800 above.
・3 years of knowledge in MS Office.
・Strong presentation skills.
・Excellent organisational skills.
・At least 3 years of relevant laboratory work experience preferably in the capacity of cell culture or molecular biology background.
・Excellent communication, interpersonal and time management skills.
・Cross functional coordination.
・Able to travel.
・Data analytics and potential market seeking.
・Develop potential clients and products also penetrate the marketplace.
・Maintain up to date detailed knowledge of the products, solutions, and services.
・Be able to present and discuss the technology and clinical benefits with relevant customers.
・Maintain up to date market state and competitors’ knowledge, which related to their products, solutions, and services.
・Develop the understanding of the customers changing application and/or operational issues and challenges.
・Represent the company in relevant industries’ activities such as training programmes, workshops, conferences and exhibitions to provide products, solutions, and services.
・Educate the sales team members on the products, solutions, and services.
・Relevant certificates or licenses management.
1. In charge of product planning, development and management. Alignment and bridge between front-end sales/RPM & back-end PM/RD to confirm the product roadmap and specification, and to define product price and MP schedule.
2. Align with sales to promote product roadmap with key customer for early yearly business/product alignment.
3. New technical task handling and planning in terms of Market/Vendor/Competitor.
4. Benchmark sample analysis report. Consult for benchmark team, and lesson learn for product definition.
5. Look for region market information, and conduct new technical trend survey.
6. Manage product development schedule, and ensure business clock be synchronized for TTM.
7. Cost and MSRP(Manufacture Suggestion Retail Price) setting to secure the GP.