1. Drive the New Product development program from concept, planning, execution, to closure phase.
2. Lead the cross-function and multi-site program team to deliver the new product development programs on time, on scope, on budget, and on quality.
3. Work with Engineering Management and Vendors to define plan, track, communicate and escalate as appropriate.
4. Provide timely issue resolution and critical path management
5. Facilitate good communication and offer multiple levels of status across a wide spectrum of individual contributors to executive management
6. Drive day-to-day Engineering build activities to meet overall program objectives.
7. Budget planning, spending, and tracking for managed projects.
8. Program status reporting and escalating.
9. Ability to deal with dynamic and rapidly changing environment requiring efficient and timely decision making