We are looking for an experienced Human Resources practitioner to ensure that all human resources (HR) operations are carried on smoothly and effectively. You will be responsible for developing HR strategies and providing sound advice to senior management on all related subjects.
The successful incumbent must be an experienced professional with deep knowledge of all matters concerning HR departments. You should be able to manage programs and lead staff while also possessing a strong strategic mindset.
The goal is to ensure that all HR needs of the company are being met and are aligned with all business objectives.
• Develop corporate plans for a variety of HR matters including but not limited to compensation & benefits, manpower planning, health and safety etc.
• Plan & support the human resources in the company by devising strategies for performance evaluation, staffing, training and development etc.
• Oversee all HR initiatives, systems and tactics
• Supervise the work of HR team and provide guidance
• Serve as the point of contact for employment relations
• Monitor adherence to internal policies and legal standards
• Deal with grievances and violations invoking disciplinary action when required
• Anticipate and resolve litigation risks
• Report to senior management by analyzing data and using HR metrics
• Minimum 10 years of experience as HR professional and prior experience in leading a team
• Strong in planning
• Full understanding of the way an organization operates to meet its objectives
• Excellent knowledge of Taiwan employment legislation and regulations
• Thorough knowledge of human resource management principles and best practices
• A business acumen partnered with attention to the human element
• Well versed in compensation, including design of salary structure, commission/variable scheme
• Knowledge of data analysis and reporting
• Excellent organizational and leadership skills
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
• Diligent and firm with high ethical standards
• Proficient in HRIS – Peoplesoft Oracle preferred