• Oversee the completion of all payroll activities to produce accurate and timely delivery of payroll services to our clients.
• Meet or exceed all the payroll KPIs
• Be the first line of escalation for any client issues. Ensure timely and appropriate closer of the issues to the full satisfaction of the clients. Coordinate with other teams as and when required
• Establish and manage good operational relationship with the clients
• Ensure full data security and confidentiality related to the processing done by the team
• Supervise and monitor the performance and learning progress of the staff & develop staff skills.
• Perform user testing on the computer system for customization, interface, enhancement and statutory updates.
• Respond to queries from other departments regarding the department function.
• Ensure all payroll policies and procedures are clearly documented.
• Review and analyze current payroll procedures in order to recommend the changes leading to best-practice operations.
• Ensures conflict resolution & handle team’s soft issues.
• Assisting sales/relationship teams if and when required
• Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned.