Working in a growing business. You will work with top-level executive management to define and execute HR strategies.
*Company size: 50~100
• Partner with management team to understand business strategy and organizational dynamics. Worked as a Strategic business partner providing efficient and effective support to senior leadership team. Frequent communication and engagement with all levels in the organization.
• Lead Human Resources including employee relations, talent management, employee engagement, compensation and benefits, performance management, talent acquisition, training and other programs that support business growth.
Develop talent acquisition growth plan and advise how to attract, develop, engage and reward a global workforce to attain business success
• Develop HR annual objectives and policies in the areas of regulatory compliance, employee relations, performance review, talent development and succession planning.
HR Senior Manager to head the Compensations & Benefits team to drive change across our business territories. Reporting directly to the Head of HR, the C&B Senior Manager will be tasked with the strategic alignment of C&B policies across the group throughout the Asia region (including HK, Macao, Malaysia, and India). With the growth of the business, and plans for further expansion in the pipeline, the C&B Senior Manager will lead a team of 3 C&B Supervisors and Specialists to continually enhance, strengthen and harmonize C&B policy across the region. The position will require occasional travel to meet up with senior stakeholders (primarily HK). The role also entails a high-value project to align the corporate grading, compensation structure, and corresponding benefits for the region.
• Local execution of global processes (Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, Talent Rewards, Learning & Development, Human Resources Operations)
• Facilitate and contribute to change programs. You will work to build employee engagement in the country dimension (local/Business Unit/Region)
• Ensure compliance with local labour laws and global directives and maintain industrial relations with local stakeholders.
• Local partner management, and compliance (incl. local authorities, Unions, EWC & SOX)
• Represent Human Resources on local management and governance team
• Set and handle Human Resources budget as applicable
1.Performing a variety of Employment Recruiting functions for Trident as well as provide HR support assigned from HR Head.
2.Serving as a liaison and advocate between HR Head and Management team to accomplish the Employment Recruiting target, people retaining and accommodation, and as Business Partners in these areas.
3.Implementing site HR programs and services aligned to the business objectives and global HR principles, standards and metrics and also translate corporate-wide HR initiatives and programs to meet site specific needs and local practices.
4.Advising site personnel on the application of HR policies, procedures, and practices focus on Employment functional area, and manage issues arising in these areas, drawing on corporate functional experts and Corporate HR when appropriate.
5.Being responsible for the appropriateness, timeliness and efficient delivery of HR services to the site including:
•Recruiting management and support (manage vacancies, coordinate postings, schedule interviews etc...)
•Facilitating orientation, on boarding and site access for new employees / assignees at Trident sites Compensation, Benefits and Payroll coordination and liaison for service providers.