As part of the Taiwan Talent & Learning (T&L) team, this role is responsible for partnering with country HRA / the business to develop talent and build capability among our workforce to support performance and enable progress. Working within the T&L team, the role engages specifically with our Talent, Learning, and Diversity priorities. Crucial to the role is an ability to build strong partnerships with regional T&L team and Country HRA on aligning global / regional initiatives on localization and address country level talent development needs as well. In addition to the ability to manage multiple projects, the successful a candidate will possess a strong appetite for continuous improvement, and a desire to contribute to the development of timely, relevant and innovative talent and learning development solutions.
• Form close, collaborative and trusted relationships with country HR partners and business stakeholders to act as a Trusted Advisor for talent and learning solutions / decisions.
• Design and develop innovative programs / solutions in line with the Talent and Learning Strategies across businesses based on data driven analysis, talent assessments and business needs.
• Deliver and facilitate country and corporate program initiatives – e.g. leadership programs, learning & development programs, talent and succession planning, performance management, diversity programs etc.
• Build external partnership with suppliers / vendors to best manage and evaluate to meet Citi’s needs.
• Work closely with regional and global HR partners to ensure strong, proactive communications to in-country stakeholders.
• Support Country T&L Head on Talent, Learning, Diversity, Performance Management and Career Development related initiatives as necessary.
• Support digital / technology-driven initiatives to improve Talent and Learning team’s effectiveness and efficiency
1. Ensures that the Department’s activities are aligned with the Corporate Human Resources Strategy, and that the Hotel Actions have been implemented where appropriate.
2. Represents the Human Resources function on the hotel‘s Executive Committee.
3. Co-ordinates and monitors the activities of the Human Resources Division.
4. Prepares and updates the Human Resources Departmental Operations Manual.
5. Ensures that the hotel is adhering to all Company/Hotel Human Resources Policies and Procedures.
6. Ensures that government-stipulated employee legislation is strictly followed and implemented.
7. Oversees the hotel‘s employee welfare programmes, ensuring that the benefits supplied are relevant and competitive in the local market place.
8. Ensures that the necessary Human Resources forms are forwarded to the Divisional/Regional Human Resources Specialists promptly.
9. Conducts regular Departmental Communication Meetings.
The Learning Manager at Grand Hyatt Taipei will ensure the smooth and efficient running of the hotel’s overall Training function.
This will include the implementation of all needed learning initiatives as well as the structured development of talents amongst all associates.
This Learning Manager will work closely with all members of the hotel’s Human Resources Team as well as key management members.
Must be a highly motivated individual, a self-starter and one who is able to plan, organize and implement initiatives – as per continuous training
and people development needs. Communication and facilitation skills are vital too, including high proficiency in both English and Chinese.
We are seeking a talented, results oriented and experienced-in-field person who can support our HR activities. This role will be a single point of contact for all recruitment, training and C&B activities needed for Commercial business. The position is also responsible for the full aspects and communication of HR.
• Maintains Local & Expat payroll, benefits entry and notification to appropriate vendors.
• Coordinate various compensation-related activities to ensure that the organization’s payroll is processed accurately and on time.
• Enters in a timely manner and ensures accuracy of employee data in HR system, including, but not limited to details of contracts of employment for new hires, internal transfers, promotions, etc.
• Monitors the labor legislation and implements required changes to keep the process compliant.
• Builds a quality relationship with the internal customers and external recruitment agencies.
• Monitors and constantly reduces the costs of the recruitment process.
• Acts as a single point of contact for managers regarding recruitment topics.
Training & Development:
• Identifying training and development needs within an organization through job analysis, performance appraisal and regular consultation with business partners.
• Managing the delivery of training and development programs and evaluating the programs;
• Ensuring that statutory training requirements are met.
• A minimum of three years of working experience in Generalist HR role with hands on experience in Recruitment, Compensation & Benefits and Training & Development
• Strong knowledge of current labor rules and regulations is a must.
• Good PC applications (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint) skills
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Strong English skills
• Developing and setting up of objective and appraisal system
• Developing and setting up of standard job-descriptions and compensation structure
• Developing and establishment of staff needs analysis and training program
• Maintenance of company employment manual
• Management of employment agreement
• Developing and management of compensation and benefits strategy and system
• Development and maintenance of CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) activities
• Oversight of monthly compensation & benefit calculation
• Coordination of team building events
• Be the business partner and provide HR opinion for decision making
As a HR Manager/Director, you will work with the CEO to expand the business and help establish HR policies while taking care of daily tasks including:
• Planning, executing, monitoring and optimizing HR regulations
• Communicating effectively with team members, promoting company values and building up a positive working environment
• Facilitating necessary retention & engagement activities to retain and motivate talent
• Planning and executing activities to enhance team cohesion
• Developing a proper training plan to facilitate talent development
• Designing and implementing an effective compensation system
• Talent management: identifying and prioritizing current and future talent requirement, and executing a recruitment plan
• Managing and monitoring daily office administration and formulating an admin function work plan
• Drafting, controlling and monitoring the administration budget
• Managing office facilities
We are a fast-paced and dynamic organization that likes to embrace challenges, so you are someone who is excited about taking a chance, trying new things and offering a creative yet efficient approach to HR operations/programs. You are expected to assist and/or manage the overall HR services, policies, and programs for a new business. You will be one of the HR team to co-work with other members to maintain and enhance the organization‘s HR practice by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and HR policies, programs, and process.
• Assist for organization/department planning
• Assist for HR related policy development and documentation
• Assist to maintain a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys, scheduling and conducting job evaluations, recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions
• Maintain people strategy by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees
• Employment and compliance with regulatory concerns regarding employees
• Employee recruiting, staffing, onboarding, development, needs assessment, training
• Compensation and benefits administration
• Employee safety, welfare, wellness, health, services, counseling, and relations
• Company-wide committee facilitation, company employee and community communication
• Performance management and improvement
• Identify the needs of employees and develop strategic improvement plans as a HRBP
• Work efficiently in operational field of HR
• Other ad hoc assignments
Phone: 02 8780 6811
- Partner with various teams/business to proactively understand the business and its objectives and identify needs, develop innovative solutions, improve and implement HR programs, policies and processes in one or more specialist domain areas (e.g. Learning and Development, Compensation and Benefit).
- Work in close collaboration with local/global counterparts and cross-functional teams to enable the result while maintaining compliance and risk mitigation.
- Design effective HR solutions/programs to address complex needs within organization people/development strategy to ensure the right partners are involved in the right timing.
- Own breadth of expertise across all practice areas and be capable of developing the expertise deeper.
Phone: 02 8780 6811
1. Partner with business line managers (BLMs) to address specific organizational, managerial, and developmental needs and provide
2. HR guidance when appropriate.
3. Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues, conducting effective, thorough and objective investigations where necessary.
4. Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance and partners with the legal department as needed/required.
5. Provide day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (e.g., coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
6. Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
7. Provide HR policy guidance and interpretation.
8. Work with regional HR and Office Experience teams to enhance employee onboarding experience, including transfers and international assignments where necessary.
1. A Bachelor degree in any discipline
2. 5 years of working experience in HR partnering or generalist
3. Knowledgeable in Taiwan local labour law
4. Good command of English
5. Experience in recruitment/HR support for e-Commerce, Customer Service/BPO operation, Digital marketing would be an advantage
6. A start-up attitude – highly collaborative with an entrepreneurial, roll-up-your sleeves attitude that’s not afraid to work independently when required
7. Globally-minded and comfortable working with people from different cultural background and in different time zones
Screening & conducting interviews with potential candidates
Making recommendations to the management
Communicating company‘s information and expectations during screening process
Staying current on the company’s organization structure, personnel policy, and state laws regarding employment practices
Serving as a liaison with universities & participate in campus recruitment
Completing timely reports on employment activity
Min. Degree with at least 3-5 years of similar experience
Possess high level of persistence, initiative and enthusiasm
People-oriented: Able to attract and retain employees
Possess good influencing skills
Possess good communications skills in English and Chinese
Interested applicants, please email your latest resume and photo to:
Senior HR Manager
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.