TITLE: Associate/Research Associate
COMPANY: Korn/Ferry International (NYSE:KFY)
REPORTING RELATIONSHIP: Will be expected to report to Partners for whom he/she executes searches.
The Associate is primarily responsible for the execution of search assignments brought into the firm by Partners. He/she plays an integral role in the search process - from the time when an assignment is awarded to the firm to the placement of a successful candidate with the client’s company. The Associate may also assist in presentation and preparation work for competitive business bidding.
The candidate would possess the following qualities/attributes:
• Mapping qualified candidates from the source list
• Interviewing candidates to evaluate their suitability further.
• Presenting and recommending short-listed candidates to clients for consideration.
• Participating in progress meetings with clients and assisting in reporting on the search status.
The candidate should be:
• Excellent telephone skills
• Team work collaboration
• Fluency in written and spoken English and Mandarin
• Excel and word ability
We are seeking a talented, results oriented and experienced-in-field person who can support our HR activities. This role will be a single point of contact for all recruitment, training and C&B activities needed for Commercial business. The position is also responsible for the full aspects and communication of HR.
• Maintains Local & Expat payroll, benefits entry and notification to appropriate vendors.
• Coordinate various compensation-related activities to ensure that the organization’s payroll is processed accurately and on time.
• Enters in a timely manner and ensures accuracy of employee data in HR system, including, but not limited to details of contracts of employment for new hires, internal transfers, promotions, etc.
• Monitors the labor legislation and implements required changes to keep the process compliant.
• Builds a quality relationship with the internal customers and external recruitment agencies.
• Monitors and constantly reduces the costs of the recruitment process.
• Acts as a single point of contact for managers regarding recruitment topics.
Training & Development:
• Identifying training and development needs within an organization through job analysis, performance appraisal and regular consultation with business partners.
• Managing the delivery of training and development programs and evaluating the programs;
• Ensuring that statutory training requirements are met.
• A minimum of three years of working experience in Generalist HR role with hands on experience in Recruitment, Compensation & Benefits and Training & Development
• Strong knowledge of current labor rules and regulations is a must.
• Good PC applications (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint) skills
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Strong English skills
• Developing and setting up of objective and appraisal system
• Developing and setting up of standard job-descriptions and compensation structure
• Developing and establishment of staff needs analysis and training program
• Maintenance of company employment manual
• Management of employment agreement
• Developing and management of compensation and benefits strategy and system
• Development and maintenance of CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) activities
• Oversight of monthly compensation & benefit calculation
• Coordination of team building events
• Be the business partner and provide HR opinion for decision making
Here to learn more about us!
Our key clients are startup companies, multi-nations IC design house and gaming companies with global projects. From our client list, you can see that we are an Innovative team with Challenge takers, Market pioneers and International integrators
1. Partner with business line managers (BLMs) to address specific organizational, managerial, and developmental needs and provide
2. HR guidance when appropriate.
3. Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues, conducting effective, thorough and objective investigations where necessary.
4. Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance and partners with the legal department as needed/required.
5. Provide day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (e.g., coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
6. Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
7. Provide HR policy guidance and interpretation.
8. Work with regional HR and Office Experience teams to enhance employee onboarding experience, including transfers and international assignments where necessary.
1. A Bachelor degree in any discipline
2. 5 years of working experience in HR partnering or generalist
3. Knowledgeable in Taiwan local labour law
4. Good command of English
5. Experience in recruitment/HR support for e-Commerce, Customer Service/BPO operation, Digital marketing would be an advantage
6. A start-up attitude – highly collaborative with an entrepreneurial, roll-up-your sleeves attitude that’s not afraid to work independently when required
7. Globally-minded and comfortable working with people from different cultural background and in different time zones
-Develop, implement, and monitor training programs within the organization. And ensure all needs are met.
-Talent pool succession planning, and build the individual development plan for high potential individuals.
-Classroom training material development and facilitation.
-Design and develop the multi-devices compatible e-learning courses or communication video.
-All the learning platform management, maintenance and development.
- Monitors training programs and manuals to ensure that they are effective and up-to-date and makes updates as necessary.
-Arrange and host the town hall meeting.
- Other ad-hoc projects as assigned.
- More than 5 years HR related experience, specialized in learning and development aspect.
-Experience the implementation learning system preferred.
-Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods (mentoring, coaching, on-the-job or in classroom training, e-learning, mobile learning, workshops, simulations etc.)
-Proficiency in written and spoken English and Chinese.
-Strong analytical and presentation skill.
-Excellent interpersonal, coordination and organization skills.