The T&D manager is responsible for establishing a training structure and roadmap for each function and position, and delivering the program for addressing business need, hence improving the productivity of our employees. In addition, this position is responsible for talent management and development, including establishing talent management mechanism, and implementing diversified tools for developing talents.
1. Conducts annual T&D needs assessment, and design the training roadmap for each level of the function.
2. Initiate a wide range of training and development programs for fulfilling business need.
3. Develops and monitors training budget against the departmental business needs.
4. Initiate talent management mechanism, and partner with line managers for developing talent development strategy for sustainable business growth.
5. Designs and expands training and development programs based on the needs of the organization and the individual.
6. Directs and facilitates Succession program. Works with the business in identifying talent and succession planning
7. Ensure, cooperate with line Manager for building an optimal working climate.
8. Work closely with regional for benchmarking all training and talent management initiatives, and customize for implementation locally.
1. At least 8 years of HR experience (generalist/specialist) or equivalent.
2. Bachelor’s degree or above in related area.
3. Strong consulting and influencing management skills with the ability to interface with all levels within an organization
4. Demonstrable experience of providing innovative customer focused HR solutions.
5. Ability to engage a diverse range of stakeholders and build effective working relationships across multiple sites.
6. Proficient in verbal and written English language skills
The C&B Manager is an experienced and professional position which covers wide range of C&B matters. This person will help support the development and implementation of Our Taiwan C&B strategy and program design. The role is expected to provide strategic initiatives and programs to achieve business objectives and enhance employee engagement
1. Develop and execute total compensation strategy to keep externally competitive while balance internal consistency.
2. Ensure all C&B, Insurance, and tax policies and procedures to comply with local laws, and take immediate action to minimize and resolve inconsistent practices.
3. Manage and execute all payroll, pension, tax, and insurance related operation, and to deliver C&B services accurately and timely.
4. Review and propose improvement on C&B policies and enhance C&B process to be effective, efficient, and customer-oriented.
5. Manage and implement the annual budgeting and annual salary reviews process accurately and effectively within budget constraints.
6. Coordinate and deploy performance management, review bonus policy and monitor bonus payout processes throughout the company.