職務說明 誠徵人力資源領域full function經驗之HR專員 。
•Assist in preparing monthly training schedules and maintain training record.
•Schedule venue and trainers (agendas) for training programs.
•Prepare training equipment, PPT files, workbook and attendance record, etc.
•Coordinate with internal/external trainers in planning, delivering and evaluating all training related functions and results
•Delivering Mandarin Oriental core training programs
•Must have L&D experience
•Hotel experience is a plus
• Leads the standardization of Vendor Services processes for China and Taiwan under the direction of the Vendor Services Manager
• Participates in global Vendor Services Team meetings
• Act as the main point of contact for vendor needs by MultiLing offices in China and Taiwan and for languages spoken within China and Taiwan as directed by the Manager of Vendor Services
• Communicate with China and Taiwan Country Managers and Sales staff about vendor needs on a regular basis, working on and reporting those to the Manager of Vendor Services
• Coordinate the acquisition of external vendors, primarily freelance translators and reviewers:
- Post jobs and review qualifications of applicants
- Searches boards for targeted candidates
- Creatively finds and utilizes new means of locating and recruiting
- Directly contact the targeted candidates via telephone
- Attend selected association meetings (as requested)
- Send translation tests to applicants and coordinate correction of tests
- Make offers and negotiate rates with vendors within specified guidelines
- Coordinate execution of onboarding
- Ensure filing of application and onboarding documentation
- Create and update vendor accounts in MultiLing Corporation database
- Maintain records of hiring needs and actions
• Assist with the business relationships with vendors
• Administer surveys to vendors and create reports of vendor-related information, submitting them to the Manager of Vendor Services
1. Support on training logistics arrangement and learning services
2. Review and monitor training supports from GPS
3. Provide the learning report and dashboard if requested
4. Training center management, training facilities maintenance and internal/external training room booking
5. Vendor management and payment consolidation
6. Support office administration and Coordinate meeting arrangement
7. Assist with learning operation controls and audit related preparation
8. Ad hoc supports on projects, events and activities
• Designing and delivering innovative sourcing strategies and solutions to meet business growth needs and generate diverse pools of applicants whilst closely controlling cost bases.
• Developing multi-hire sourcing approaches and working in partnership with colleagues across the network to tap in to overseas sourcing channels and co-ordinate global campaigns.
• Participating in intern, graduate and MBA recruitment events and activities (eg careers fairs), as required. Referring any direct hire applicants who would have strong potential for a programme role.
• Developing effective pre-screening questions in PeopleSoft to maximise process efficiency, shortlisting CVs against the JR requirements, actively reviewing and challenging the diversity of talent pools.
• Efficient end-to-end applicant management for each JR, ie timely review and shortlisting of applications, promptly updating applicants and responding to any queries, liaising with TA Coordinator regarding interview and assessment arrangements, briefing and preparing candidates for interview (directly or via agencies).
• Conducting preliminary and behavioural interviews, as required, assessing candidates to ensure cultural fit for the bank, values alignment, long term potential, and technical fit for roles (via telephone or face-to-face where possible), setting realistic role expectations.
• Advising Hiring Managers on the selection tools available for different roles (eg Gallup interviews), developing relevant interview questions and analysing structured selection interview reports (as required) to assess the implications of candidates’ strengths profiles.
• Advising Hiring Managers on which candidates to progress to the next stage, ensuring the right recruitment decisions are made, challenging the business’ recommendations as required.
• Completing legal right to work and address verification during interview process.
• Negotiating offers between Hiring Managers, suppliers (where relevant) and candidates, assisting in the negotiation of release dates and backfill requirements where applicable. Working in partnership with Rewards and Hiring Managers to establish competitive, effective total reward packages in line with budgets and global policies.
• Liaising with TA Coordinator to ensure timely contract issuance following verbal offer;
• Managing work permit applications and extensions for new hires and in-country transfers, where required.
• Improving candidate conversion rates (first offer made to acceptance ratio) through effectively diagnosing and selling the most relevant points for each individual about the role, the Bank, the brand, benefits etc.
• Ensuring pre-employment checks are completed in line with global minimum standards, managing any discrepancies or delays etc highlighted by the TA Coordinator with the vendor, candidate or Hiring Manager (as appropriate).
• The role holder is responsible for driving bottom-line business performance through creating an effective, efficient organisation where maximising engaging employees is at the heart of every interaction
• Act as a catalyst, stimulating high engagement through great manager behaviours – including appropriate configuration of people product and processes – which ensure employee needs are satisfied and managers and employees are playing to their strengths
• Live the commitments of our Here for good brand promise, acting as a role-model for others. Relentlessly focus our people on the Bank’s values and the behaviours associated with upholding them
• The primary areas of responsibility would include Functions and the geographical responsibilities would extend (Taiwan)
• The role holder would be expected to implement a Strategic People Plan for their areas of responsibility
以台灣作為海外拓展事業據點第一站，台灣近一百名的員工來自各國，其包含日本、韓國、印度及荷蘭等。 工作環境優良並且更多次榮獲Great Place to Work(R) Institute Japan Best Company殊榮。