The JD: In charge of below fields
1.Conduct training needs assessment, deliver training course according to annual plan precisely.
2.Coordinate, schedule and conduct Core, Managerial and Professional training for new hires and current employees.
3.Periodically, evaluate training effectiveness and keep improving it.
4.Select and assign instructors to conduct training.
5.Integrate the training resources, coordinate managers, employees, and consultants to fulfill training needs.
The required qualifications are:
•Education & Degree: University graduate or above, major in HRD, Training, Education or HR related is preferred, MBA is a plus.
•Experience: At least 10-year experience in HRD field, multinational company is preferable.
Skill & Talent:
1. Good communication and presentation skills, excellent in MS Office;
2. Solid HRD Knowledge;
3. Good in planning and well organized.
4. Good communication/ interpersonal skill;
5. Team player.
6. Language: Good command of written and spoken English is a must
7. Other Preferences: Able to work independently, adapt to change and quick response to training needs.
CV to email@example.com